• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emily's Pokemon Adventure Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Ha ha. That's funny. But I noticed something really embarrassing to him the other day, I think it embarasses him, he plays with those little Bakugan toys and he is 12,almost 13

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Gallade stood in front of Seth, ready to battle. But Seth wasn't.

"So, you gonna battle or not? You gonna prove you're stronger than me? That you care about Emily?" Shayne asked.

Seth slightly shook his head. "No. I have nothing to prove to you. I know I'm stronger than you, and I know I care about her. So I don't need to prove anything to you." Seth turned and walked away from the rest of them.

Gallade exchanged glances with everybody. But everyone stood in silence.

"Okay. Akward moment." Jared said, as everyone else followed him towards Seth.

"Jared, can you try and find something nice to say?" Emily cried.

"Hey, how come Seth did that?" Shayne asked.

"Because. He doesn't have anything to prove to you." Emily said.

"And exactly, how do you know that?" Shayne asked.

"Because...I know my Seth." She said in a quiet tone.

"You think you do?" Shayne replied. "Because from what you told me earlier, he didn't care about you."

Emily stopped and turned to Shayne. "I never said that!" She shouted.

Shayne just crossed his arms. "Yeah, and you also kissed me, so what does that tell you?"

Gallade looked at Emily with a shocked expression on his face.

Emily just stood there. "You know what Shayne? Yeah, I did kiss you. But it was only a little kiss on the cheek. And that, that tells you nothing."

"It tells me a lot of things. Tells me you cared about me for that one moment. But--" Shayne said.

"But--I don't really care for you anymore, okay?" Emily said. She began walking again, quickening her pace with each step. Shayne has got some freakin' issues! I want him to go die in a hole!

Seth turned around to see everyone walking towards him. "Oh, hey." He turned around. "Sorry for walking off like that-"

Emily ran up and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Seth was confused. "Okay, did I miss something?"

"No Seth, you didn't miss a thing. Except for Shayne being a real bastard." Emily said, still wrapped around Seth.

"Shayne, why do you hate me?" Seth asked, pulling Emily closer to him.

"I don't anymore. I hate Emily now. I still want to get you out of the picture, but, that wont happen unless Emily comes crying to me. Which I am sure, will happen again." Shayne explained.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Seth asked, releasing Emily and stepping up face to face with Shayne.

"It means, you will make Emily cry, once again, and she will come to me for comfort." Shayne said.

Seth met eye to eye with Shayne, and he was furious. "Look, I don't make her sad, and I don't make her cry!"

"Well, from what happened earlier, she was crying because of what you did." Shayne said.

"It wasn't because of what I did, it was because of what you did." Seth said, poking Shayne in the chest.

Shayne pushed his hand out of the way. He nodded and smirked. He brang up his fist and punched Seth in the jaw, and to the ground.

Emily's jaw dropped. "Shayne!"

Gallade ran over and helped Seth up. Seth was holding onto Gallade's blade like arm to keep himself from falling. His lip was bleeding and his chin was cut.

"Shayne! What the hell is your problem!" Emily cried. Tears were filling her eyes.

Seth didn't speak. He just glared at Shayne. Shayne looked like he was ready to throw another punch, which he was.

Shayne walked up and punched Seth again.

Now Seth's nose was dripping blood.

Emily fell to her knees and cried.

Seth looked over at her. But he didn't want to and couldn't move. Gallade had him propped up on its arms.

"Wow Shayne, I didn't even do that." Brendan said, getting down next to Emily. He put his arm around her and tried to comfort her.

"Yeah Shayne, you're just like, a-a-a" Jared began.

"A psycho?" Macey finished.

"Exactly." Jared said.

"Hey, I'm actually fighting for something." Shayne replied.

They all just looked at him.

Shayne dusted himself off. "Well, you can all be mad if you want. But I could care less."

"Of course you could." Emily spoke.

Shayne looked at her. "I wouldn't be talking Little Miss Drama Queen."

Emily stood up and looked at Shayne. "Shut the hell up Shayne!"

Shayne grinned. "Do you want me to hurt you too?"

Emily's expression turned to shock then and there. She swallowed hard.

Brendan and Jared looked at eachother, then at Shayne.

Seth just sat in Gallade's arms, eyes closed, not bothering to listen to what was going on.

"Seth wont let you hurt her." Brendan chimed in.

"But Seth isn't doing anything about this, is he? He doesn't care." Shayne said. He made his hand into a fist and brought it up towards Emily's face. "See this? This is going to go in your face if you don't be quiet."

Emily nodded. She backed up into Brendan's arms.

Shayne grinned. "Good." He stepped back and walked away.

Emily lowered her head and began crying again.

"We need to get Seth to a Pokemon Center, and quick." Macey said.

"But, the next Pokemon Center isn't untill Snowpoint City." Jared said.

"Looks like we will just have to camp-out here until morning." Brendan replied, looking at Emily, trying to cheer her up and comfort her.

Everyone was asleep around a fire Jared had made, except for Emily. She lay there thinking about what had happened today with Seth and Shayne. But especially with what Shayne said.

Emily looked over at Seth. He was asleep, under a blanket with Gallade sitting next to him. There was blood on his lip, blood dried up just under his nose, and a large bruise on his neck. She sighed. She closed her eyes and finally went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The next morning, everyone was packed and ready to head up to Snowpoint City. Seth was finally up and about. A gauze was over the cut on his chin, a bruise under his jaw, almost on his neck, and Macey said he was going to have to get stiches by his lip.​

Seth looked over at Emily. He sighed. Seth walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong" He said. He was still in pain, she could tell.​

Emily shook her head. "I just can't believe Shayne did that to you."​

Seth let his arms hang over her shoulders. "Look, it isn't your fault, it's mine. Shayne is just a little bastard, and he can go die in a hole for all I care."​

"I was thinking the same thing. I just don't want you to feel pain because of this anymore." Emily replied.​

Seth smiled in spite of the open wound stretching over his lip. "I'll be fine, I promise you." He kissed her on head and walked up to Brendan and Jared.​

"Nice to see that Seth is up and running again." Macey said as they walked.

Emily nodded. "Yeah. I could've punched Shayne right then and there if I had the guts to."

Macey laughed. "Me too. But I think Jared and Brendan took care of him pretty well last night."

"Yeah." Emily said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"I can't believe Shayne would go that far just for Emily." Jared said.​

Brendan and Seth looked at him like he was crazy. Gallade didn't know what was going on, so he just looked at Jared, too.​

"I know I wouldn't hit a guy to get to Emily, but I'd go out of my way for her." Seth said.​

Brendan nodded. "Yeah. Me too."​

"Well I wouldn't know, I never got to kiss her!" Jared screamed.​

Seth shrugged. "That's your own fault."​

Brendan laughed.​

Gallade just looked at the boys. I am glad I am a pokemon, not a teenage boy Gallade thought to himself.​

A gust of wind made everyone shiver.​

"Okay, it's cold!" Jared shouted.​

Brendan looked at him. "What was your first clue?"​

Emily pulled a black hoodie out of her bag and put it on.​

Seth looked at Emily. "Lucky, you get a jacket."​

Emily smiled. "Yes, yes I am."​

They walked through the snow, still shivering.​

"It is such a bad idea to wear skinny jeans in the freakin' snow!" Emily cried.​

"Then why are you wearing them?" Jared asked.​

"Because, I like them and they make me look cute." Emily replied, rubbing her hands together to keep warm.​

Macey looked up and saw the city. "Hey look!"​

Everyone ran up to the city.​

As Seth was running, he tripped and fell face first into the snow.​

Everyone turned around. Brendan, Jared, and Macey all laughed.​

Seth sat up. "That isn't funny!" He shouted. He put his hand over his wound. "Ouch! My god damn mouth!!!"​

Seth stood up. He put his hand over his cut on his lip and kept walking.​

When they entered the city, they went straight towards the Pokemon Center. Seth and Emily sat on a couch by the fire.​

Emily handed Seth a cup of hot chocolate.​

Seth took a sip. He quickly put his hand over his cut. "Okay, I can't eat or drink anything..." Seth set the cup on the table. He leaned back against the couch. His head was at that certain angle where you could see the bruise from Shayne.​

Emily looked at him. "Seth, I'm sorry."​

Seth sat up. "For what?"​

"For what happened to you. I mean, look at you! You're all beat up and I don't want to see you like this ever again." Emily cried.​

"I hope you wont have to." Seth said. "I still hurt from that. My mouth hurts, my jaw hurts, eveything pretty much hurts.​

Emily got closer to him. "Still, I feel really bad. And Shayne was going to hit me."​

"What?!" Seth yelled. "I'm not letting anyone hurt you."​

"That's what Brendan said, but Shayne just said 'But Seth isn't doing anything about this, is he? He doesn't care'" Emily cried.​

Seth's face turned to depessed look. He frowned a bit. "I don't give a damn about what Shayne says anymore. I could actually careless about what he thinks or wants."​

Emily lowered her head. "So you don't care about me anymore?"​

Seth put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "Y'know what I meant about that. Lets just pray Shayne never shows up again."​

Emily nodded and smiled. "Amen to that."​

Seth smiled, with the wound still stretching across his lip.​

Emily pressed her lips to his then pulled away.​

"Now, that's the one thing that doesn't hurt." Seth laughed.​

Emily smiled.​

"Emily, Seth, come on." Jared said, motioning for them to come.​

The two of them got up and walked down a hall. They all entered a room with five beds.​

"Alright, who wants to go back out for hot chocolate and stuff?" Jared asked.​

Emily yawned. "I'm going straight to bed"​

"Lemme guess, you're staying behind too, Seth?" Brendan asked making his way out the door.​

Seth nodded. He walked over and sat on the bed he was going to sleep on. Emily walked over and sat next to him.​

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Emily asked.​

"I think we might all just relax tomorrow." Seth said, laying on his back.​

Emily lay down next to him. "I'm just glad you're okay and this wasn't anything serious."​

"It is serious though. Once I get the stiches, it's gonna be horrible." Seth moaned.​

"Why will it be horrible?" Emily asked.​

"Because, then I can't do this anymore." He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Seth pulled away after a few moments.​

Emily fell into his arms. "Still, I am just happy you're still here. I would've thought you would've gone back home."​

Seth lay back down on his back, still holding Emily in his arms. "Why would you say that? I would never leave just because I got punched in the face by some psycho kid." Seth took his arm and covered his mouth to cough. "That stuff Macey used on my cuts left horrible taste in my mouth."​

"How'd it get in your mouth?" Emily asked, closing her eyes.​

"Macey had put it by my lip, and I guess it dripped through and it's mixing with the blood still inside my mouth." Seth explained.​

Emily yawned. "That's just sick."​

Seth laughed a little. "Hey Emily, can I tell you something?"​

Emily didn't respond.​

"Emily?" Seth looked down at Emily sleeping. Her head on his chest, one hand on his chest, and the other hand holding Seth's hand.​

Seth began to close his eyes and smile.​

Everyone else came back to see the two of them sleeping.​

"Do you think we should wake them up?" Jared asked, sitting down on his bed.​

"How un-romantic can you get Jared? Leave them be, they are sleeping and they are really cute together and---What am I saying?!" Brendan said shaking his head.​

They all climbed on their beds and went to sleep.​

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Chapter 26

I am bored so I am making the next Chapter! It might be cut short, but I will make it longer once I get back from the doctors!

Chapter 26

Seth slowly opened his eyes. Some sunlight shone through the gray clouds and in the room. He looked around the room. Everyone else was still asleep, including Emily. Seth sat up on the edge of the bed. The wound across his lip was slowly healing.

"Well, look who's up." A voice said.

Seth looked up and saw Jared sitting on the edge of the bed. He sighed. "What do you want Jared?"

"Are you still pissed at the whole Shayne situation the other night?" Jared asked.

"Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't be? He hurt me and he was going to hurt Emily." Seth said. "But now he's gone and that's the only good part about it."

"Eh, I wouldn't be so sure about that." Jared said, putting his hand on the back of his head.

"Why?" Seth asked standing up.

"Shayne, kinda lives in Snowpoint City and that's where we are, so..." Jared explained.

"That's just great." Seth mumbled crossing his arms.

"Well, Macey, Brendan, and I were talking last night and they were thinking we just avoid him?" Jared offered.

"How is that gonna help? Shayne is like a fricken' stalker! He'll do anything to get to us, but mostly Emily!" Seth shouted.

"Seth! Jared! Shut the hell up!" Brendan moaned, pulling the covers over his head.

Macey sat up and yawned. "I agree with Brendan. Shut the hell up you two or at least wait until we wake up!"

Jared nodded. "Well! Seth it isn't anyone's fault here! Well, maybe Brendan's but, doesn't matter!"

"Jared!" Macey snapped.

"What? It was Brendan's fault." Jared replied.

"No! The yelling!" Macey said.

"But you're all up..." Jared said innocently.

"No we aren't! Emily is still-" Macey began.

"Too, late." Emily smiled. She was sitting up on the bed looking up at Macey.

"Fine, continue your ranting." Macey said.

Jared nodded.

"But still! That doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is what's going to happen to Emily if he finds us again." Seth said.

"Well, why are we here in Snowpoint anyway?" Brendan asked.

"Because, doesn't everyone like the snow?" Macey replied.

Seth shook his head. "Nope."

"Seth, you are one messed up kid." Jared said.

"No I'm not. When you were raised in Sunnyshore, you don't see snow." Seth said.

"Right, so, everybody get dressed." Macey said, jumping out of bed. "We are heading out to Snowpoint City."

Everyone got dressed in warm clothes, except for Seth.

"Seth come on. You have to come." Emily said.

Seth just looked at her. "Do you think I have snow clothes?"

"If you were smart, you would." Macey said, stepping out.

Emily looked at Seth.

Seth sighed. "Fine." He pulled on a zip-up hoodie and walked out with the rest of them.

As they walked through the snow, Seth hatched an idea.

Seth got close to the ground. He scooped up some snow in his bare hands and packed it into a ball. He stood up and threw the snowball at the back of Jared's head.

Jared screamed and turned around to see Seth laughing. "What was that for! I thought you didn't like the snow!"

" I may not like the snow, but I got good aim." Seth said, begining to walk again.

"Will you two stop fighting?" Emily asked. "It's getting really annoying."

Seth put his arm around Emily. "Come on, you know that was funny."

Emily smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it was."

Brendan looked over his shoulder to see Shayne walking towards them with his Luxuray by his side.

Seth let his Absol and Gallade out to run around in the snow.

"Um, Seth...." Brendan began.

"Yeah Brendan?" Seth replied.

"Guess who's here." Brendan said.

Seth looked at him. He then saw Shayne walking towards them in the background. Seth narrowed his eyes. Seth began walking towards Shayne. He was suddenly pulled back.

Seth looked over his shoulder to see Emily's hand gripped around his wrist. Seth turned away. He flicked his wrist to make her let go and he kept walking.

Brendan put his hand on her shoulder.

Emily wiped her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~​

Seth walked up to Shayne with Absol by his side.​

"Look who decided to show his face again." Shayne said.​

Absol and Luxuray growled at eachother.​

Seth looked down at Absol.​

Absol lowered its head and stepped back.​

Seth looked back at Shayne. "You can hit me again if you want, it isn't going to prove anything."​

"Good, then this should be fun." Shayne grinned.​

Absol looked at Seth, then it ran to the rest of the group.​

Brendan looked at Absol. "What is it?"​

Absol began running back to Seth and Shayne.​

Emily, Brendan, Jared, Macey, and Gallade ran after Absol to see Shayne and Seth, Shayne was about to punch Seth again.​

"Shayne, please don't." Emily cried.​

Shayne rolled his golden eyes. He punched Seth in the face, cutting open old wounds.​

Seth now had the cut stretching across his bottom lip, and cut on the edge of his mouth, and another bruise by his lower chin.​

Emily fell into Brendan's arm and cried hysterically. "Why does Shayne have to do this!"​

Brendan put his hand on her head, trying to calm her. "Because...Shayne is a little bastard."​

"Take that back, or you'll end up like Seth." Shayne said walking up to Brendan.​

Suddenly, Seth's Absol jumped up and tackled Shayne to the ground, cutting his shoulder.​

Emily looked up, she turned to Seth. He was sitting up in the snow with his arm over his mouth, both eyes shut. And from where Emily could see, he had a small smile painted on his face.​

"Either you leave.......or Absol......attacks you.....again.." Seth said in pain. He stood up and walked over to Emily.

Seth took her hand.

Emily looked at him. He had a small smile on his face under the blood and cuts.

Seth pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm okay." He whispered.

Emily didn't respond.

Seth looked at her. "I promise you, Shayne will never show up again."

Emily looked up at him. "Promise?"

Seth nodded. "Promise." He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Seth pulled away after a few moments. He turned to the rest of the group. "Come on, now I choose where we go." Seth smiled a bit.

They all nodded.

"Well, where are we gonna go now?" Jared asked.

"My favorite place, Flower Paradise. But first, we are gonna stop in Sunnyshore."

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Gallade in the last two chapters made me laugh, it was all confused!
    Absol = Ownage. I still think Gallade should've Ice Punched Shayne in the nuts.

God, Shayne's a dick. Why couldn't you put an all out fight between Seth and Shayne in? I wanna see Shayne get owned.

i like your story it is really good. Don't worry about making people mad cause its bound to happen. :)

I made a moderator on another site mad once. He turned out to be my best friend Travis. So we got in this whole argument about how I was being disrespectful of him and yea. But we got over and amazingly we are dating! We still fight a lot but things always work out. Seth and Emily are a good couple. Now you need to find Brendan a girl.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • i like your story it is really good. Don't worry about making people mad cause its bound to happen. :)

I made a moderator on another site mad once. He turned out to be my best friend Travis. So we got in this whole argument about how I was being disrespectful of him and yea. But we got over and amazingly we are dating! We still fight a lot but things always work out. Seth and Emily are a good couple. Now you need to find Brendan a girl.

*imagines May coming in, and Seth falls in ove with her*

But Vulpix, that whole emo whatchamacallit phase was 5 months ago! And if I was there, I could've prevented it.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Gallade in the last two chapters made me laugh, it was all confused!
    Absol = Ownage. I still think Gallade should've Ice Punched Shayne in the nuts.

God, Shayne's a dick. Why couldn't you put an all out fight between Seth and Shayne in? I wanna see Shayne get owned.

I was gonna, you want me to?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • You were going to have Gallade Ice Punch Shayne's nuts?

Just kidding.

Yeah, like Shayne threatens to kill Emily, and then Seth gets pissed off and turns part werewolf and beats the fudge out of Shayne

lol I wish Gallade was real so he could do that :)

Maybe not part werewolf, but he beats the snot outta Shayne :D That should be fun to write!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Part Gallade? Part Luxray? Part.....phoenix? lol or Part-Dragon :D

lol u got an active imagination, in a good way

Yeah, like Shayne threatens to kill Emily, and then Seth gets pissed off and turns part werewolf and beats the fudge out of Shayne
    Lol I was actually thinking about something like that. Like, have Shayne follow them stalker! And he ends up threatening to kill her. I actually had a weird dream like that last night, I've been having lots of dreams and nightmares about this fic for some reason...

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • ^ lol same here. Well, sometimes I day dream bout this kinda stuff too. So maybe round....2-3 a.m, Chapter 27 will be posted

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Chapter 27

Chapter 27

They walked down the road from Snowpoint City. Jared began to talk...again.

"Why are we even going to Sunnyshore City?" Jared moaned.

"Girls in bikini's, Jared." Seth said.

"Alright then, are we almost there?" Jared asked with a big smile on his face.

Macey rolled her eyes. She took her foot and kicked Jared in the back of his leg.

He fell to the ground and looked up at her. "Snowpoint City's made you hard."

"Really? Deal with it." Macey said, walking on.

Brendan helped Jared up. "See Jared, this is what happens with girls like Macey."

Jared nodded.

"So Seth, do we get to meet these great parents you've been talking about?" Brendan asked.

Seth nodded slightly. "Sure, I mean, if you want to." He seemed uncertain about this. "I also want you guys to meet my friends, Ryan and his sister Julia."

"So what are your friends like?" Emily asked.

Seth shrugged. "I guess they're okay. Julia is annoying, but Ryan, now he's cool." He looked down at Eevee in his arms. "Ain't that right Eevee?" Eevee cried happily. Seth smiled.

"Heh, Seth, you better watch out. Ryan might try and steal Emily." Jared joked.

Seth didn't respond.

Emily looked at Seth, then at Jared. "Jared, you can be so inconsiderate."

"No. Ryan wouldn't do that. He's my friend." Seth said. Lets just hope for his sake he doesn't.

Emily nodded a little. She looked over the other way at the rolling hills. I remember, Shayne, he said something to me. He said he was going to show up in Sunnyshore... Emily froze. She didn't want Shayne there and have Seth get hurt again.

Seth looked over at Emily. "You okay?"

Emily shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Ye-yeah, I'm fine."

"So, are we almost there?" Jared asked innocently.

Seth sighed. "Yes Jared, we are almost there."

The air now had a salt water smell to it.

"Are we here?" Jared asked looking up at the city.

"Oh my god Jared. We are here!" Seth shouted.

As they walked through the city, everyone was amazed at the solar panel platforms above them.

Emily looked out to the beach. "Wow Seth, this is beautiful. It must be a gift to see this everyday."

Seth nodded. "Yeah. And you know what's even better? My house is right up on the beach."

"Really?" Emily asked.

"Yep, come on." Seth said. The group followed him to the beach. Wingul flew above their heads, adding more beauty to the scene. Seth walked up the wooden steps and opened the door. No one was inside the house. "Hm. No one's home."

"Wow Seth, this house is amazing." Brendan said.

"Thanks. They kinda re-did everything since I've been gone." Seth replied. I just hope when they got home, they don't flip out about the cuts on my face... Yes, Seth still had the cuts from the whole Shayne situation. One of the cuts had scarred, which was the one stretching on the corner of his mouth. But the one stretching across his lip healed a little and wasn't that bad.

"Well, now what?" Jared asked.

"I guess we can all go hang out at the beach?" Seth offered.

Everyone quickly agreed.

They all were out on the beach in front of Seth's house. All the boys were in shorts. Macey and Emily were wearing bathing suit tops and short shorts.

Emily was sitting on a towel with her phone in her hands. She was texting her mom back in Twinleaf.

Hey mom, it's Emily.

Oh, hello sweetie. How is everything?

Good, well I kinda 4got 2 tell u this but...

But what?

I met a boy..

Well, is he nice?

Yes mom, he is very sweet

Well, what's his name?

Seth.

Nice name. Where does he live?

Mom, kinda gettin a little personal...and he lives in Sunnyshore City. We are @his house now on the beach

Okay, just don't let him hurt you, love u bye

Bye

Emily shut the phone and put it next to her on the towel.

Seth walked over and sat next to her. "So, who were you texting?"

"My mom. She wanted to know how I was doing. I haven't talked to her in a while." Emily answered.

Seth nodded. "That's good. So have you talked to your dad?"

Emily seemed depressed now. "My dad left me and my mom when I was a little girl. And I haven't seen him ever since."

Seth looked at her. She had tears filling her eyes. "Oh, well I'm--" He began.

"Save it. This isn't the first time this has happened." Emily said wiping her eyes.

Seth exhaled. "Still, I'm really sorry. I didn't know."

"A lot of people don't know." Emily said standing up.

Seth stood. "Please, don't hate me for this."

"Seth! Hey Seth!" A voice called.

Oh great! What now?! Seth turned to see his friend, Ryan, running towards them.

"Hey Seth where've ya been?" Ryan asked under his breath.

"Places..." Seth replied. He looked at Emily.

Emily just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Ryan looked at Emily walking away. He then turned back to Seth. "Who was that?"

"Emily. Sorta kinda my girlfriend." Seth replied crossing his arms. He shrugged. "It's sorta been on and off between us."

"Well that sucks." Ryan said.

Seth looked at him. "Why?"

"Because, if you're 'off' when she goes back home, it's definitely over." Ryan explained.

Seth looked over at Emily playing Mudkip in the water with Brendan and Swampert and Macey and Vaporeon. "You really think so?"

Ryan nodded. "Yep. You don't have any idea how many girls I've dated on my journeys and I never see them again." Ryan looked at her. "So where does she live?" He asked.

"Small town girl." Seth said.

"Normal people speak, please." Ryan asked laughing.

Seth laughed a little. "Twinleaf."

Ryan nodded. "She seems to be loving it here in Sunnyshore."

"Yeah, she says she's never been up out here before." Seth said.

Ryan took a long look at Seth. "Dude, what'd you do to your face?"

"I fought some kid Shayne in Snowpoint. He was trying to take Emily but, I doubt he'll show up again." Seth replied.

"Well, I'm taking a guess that your mom is going to be pissed and what happened. Your dad, not so much." Ryan smiled.

Seth nodded a bit. "Yeah." He looked over at the others. "Come with me."

Seth and Ryan walked over to the others. "Guys, this is Ryan."

"Oh hey dude." Brendan said, sitting on top of Swampert.

"Wow Jared, you really said it." Macey said.

"Said what?" Jared asked, picking up his Toatadile out of the water.

"That Ryan was gonna try and take Emily. This dude is totally hot." Macey said.

Ryan looked at Seth. "I like your friends."

Seth laughed. "That's Jared, Macey, Brendan, and you already met Emily."

Ryan nodded. "So Emily, why'd you walk off like that earlier?"

Emily shrugged. "Because Seth said something that made me rethink things."

Seth looked at her. "You can't be serious? I said I was sorry and you still hate me?"

Emily nodded. "I don't hate you so much, but, you made me really sad about what you said."

"Okay, this is getting old." Seth said. "I mean, this whole on and off thing? I'm sick of it."

"So what are you saying?" Emily asked.

"I'm saying make-up your mind, right here and now." Seth said.

"Are you serious? You are going to make me choose weather or not I want to stay with you?" Emily asked.

Seth nodded.

"Seth, I think you are going bit far with this whole thing." Brendan spoke up.

"I have to agree." Ryan said. "I know I don't know what the whole situation is but, just stop right here."

Seth rolled his eyes. "Emily? Choose."

Emily looked down at the water, then back up at Seth. "I choose no." Her voice was depressed and uncertain. Emily stood and walked off to the other end of the beach by Seth's house.

"You really screwed up this time dude." Jared said.

Seth shot him a look. "She'll come back, just watch."

"I don't know Seth. You were pretty harsh about this." Macey said.

Seth looked down the beach. Emily was sitting at the edge of the water with her knees up to her chest. "Maybe you're right. Do you think I should go talk to her?"

Brendan shrugged. "If you want. It could only make things worse..."

"Well, lets think positive about this thing, okay?" Seth asked walking towards Emily. He took a deep breath and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, alright?"

"You told me to choose, so I did and it was the worst decision I've made in my lifetime." Emily cried.

Seth sighed. "Emily, look at me."

Emily turned and looked at Seth.

"Can you just forgive me? I didn't know what I was saying." Seth said.

"It seemed pretty straight-forward to me." Emily said.

Seth put his hand on her knee. "Please, I'm really sorry. I am serious, I didn't know what I was saying."

"I wish I could, but like I said before, you told me to choose, and I did." Emily cried.

Seth sighed. "Please? I don't wanna end up like Ryan, single, lonely, and really cute."

Emily smiled a little. "I have to agree with you on the really cute thing but, I just don't know. It's really hard to choose. I might even go back home after this..."

Seth looked at her. "You can't. I'm not gonna let you, you understand? After we see Flower Paradise then you can go home if you want."

Emily nodded. "Fine."

"So does this mean you forgive me?" Seth asked helping her up.

"I don't know, you tell me." Emily pressed her lips to his, then pulled away and walked to the others.

"So that's a yes?" Seth asked walking behind her.

Emily nodded. "Yep, but next time you ask a stupid question like that, I am definitely leaving you, got it?"

Seth nodded.

When they approached the others, Jared just randomly says "So Seth did ya kiss her!?"

"Jared, you are a very random guy." Ryan said.

Jared shrugged. "It's who I am."

Seth turned to his house. He saw his parents walking into the house. "Guys, c'mon." Seth said.

They all followed him to his house. Seth opened the door and peered in. "Heyy guys."

"Oh look, Seth's home." His dad said. He looked back up at his son. "Hey! Seth's home!"

"Seth's home?" His mother called from the kitchen. She turned around to see her son standing in the doorway with his friends behind him. She quickly ran up and hugged him.

"Losing feeling!" Seth cried out.

His mother released him. She looked behind him and saw his friends standing behind him.

"Oh, mom, dad, these are my friends. Brendan, Jared, Macey, and Emily." Seth said.

"Nice to meet you." They all said.

"Seth, is this the Emily you've been bragging about?" His dad asked.

"I wouldn't call it bragging... but yeah." Seth laughed.

"Oh, please everyone, won't you come in." His mother offered.

They all walked in and sat around the dining room table.

"So Emily, is Seth annoying?" Seth's father asked.

Emily laughed a little. "Kind of."

"I am not." Seth protested. He laughed. Seth stoo up. "Well, we are gonna head back out."

"So soon? But you just got back." His mother cried. "And another thing, what did you do to your face?"

"Oh, well I kinda got into a fight with this kid, Shayne." Seth began. "And he kinda beat me up and I didn't get a chance to, you kow, hit him back."

"Wait, did he have sort of a sandy brown color to his hair?" His mother asked.

Seth nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Your father and I saw him and we kinda invited him over." His mother replied.

Seth looked at her. "Are you serious! Well, shows how much of a stalker Shayne is." Seth sighed and stood up. "We have to leave, now."

"Okay well, good-bye." His mother cried.

"Bye." Seth said.

They all walked out back to the beach.

"Well we are going to a special place." Seth said with a smile.

They walked down the beach and towards Route 224.

"So what's so special about Flower Paradise?" Brendan asked.

"It's where Shaymin is." Seth said.

"So? It's a Pokemon." Brendan said.

"A cool Pokemon. Especialy when in sky forme." Seth shot back.

"Sky Forme?" Emily repeated.

"Yeah. Shaymin has two forms, Land Form and Sky Forme." Seth explained.

Emily nodded. "That's nice."

Seth put his arm around her. "Just think, when I catch Shaymin, you will fall so deeply in love with me."

Emily looked at him. "What about now? I mean sure, I'm not deeply in love with you but, in love with you." She smiled a little.

"Yeah, I guess you could say the same for me." Seth laughed.

"And why when you catch Shaymin?" Emily asked.

"Because Shaymin is adorable. So that's two times more cuteness you'll get from me." Seth said with a smile.

"You've always joked around with girls, Seth." Ryan said.

"You have?" Emily asked.

Ryan nodded. "He has. He did the same thing with my sister."

"It was only for like a week, and she was a year older than me and I hated her. She wasn't even that cute." Seth shrugged. "Not like Emily." He kissed Emily on her head and smiled.

Emily laughed a little. "I feel so special."

"I don't even know why I went out with your sister." Seth asked himself.

"Because she liked you when you were thirteen and she was fourteen." Ryan answered.

"That was two years ago, can we forget about it?" Seth asked.

"Hey, you brought up the subject." Ryan said.

Seth shrugged. "Well, lets just get to Flower Paradise. I can't wait to see that place again."

Seth turned to the city and saw Shayne walking over. Shayne approached him and grinned.

"Nice place you got here." Shayne said, still grinning.

Seth sighed. "What do you want?"

Shayne shrugged. "Wanted to say sorry."

"Really?" Seth asked.

"No. Not really." Shayne said.

"Seriously Shayne!" Seth shouted. He grabbed the collar of Shayne's shirt tightly.

"I swear Seth, if you hit me...I'll kill her." Shayne coughed.

Seth's expression turned blank. He released Shayne.

"Good boy." Shayne said with a smirk.

Seth narrowed his eyes. He punched Shayne right then and there in the face. "Wipe that smirk off your face!"

Shayne reached in his pocket and took out a Pokeball. "You asked for it Seth, Infernape, grab Emily!" The ball opened up and Infernape came out. It ran towards Emily and grabbed her.

Brendan and Jared tried to make it release her, but they just ended up getting hurt.

"Seth!" Emily cried out.

Seth turned to Emily. He sighed. He then turned back to Shayne. "Shayne I swear, if you kill her, you will die."

Shayne stood up. "Are you sure about that?"

Seth took out a Pokeball. "Positive. Gallade go!" Seth threw the ball in the air. Gallade came out and ran towards Infernape. The two began fighting. Brendan held Emily tight in his arms. She was crying.

"You just don't give up, do you?" Shayne asked getting ready to punch Seth. Shayne brought his fist to Seth's face and punched him.

Seth punched him back, hard. "No, I always fight for someone I love." Seth crossed his arms and looked at Shayne and his smug, bloody, little face. Seth turned around to see Infernape on the ground and Gallade standing proud. Seth smiled.

He got down eye to eye with Shayne. "Now, you either leave, or Gallade and I kick the **** outta you. Your choice."

"I gotta choose?" Shayne asked sitting up.

Seth nodded.

Shayne went and punch Seth again. "I chose my third choice. Hit you again and leave and watch you cry." Shayne stood quickly. "Come on Infernape!" Infernape stumbled to its feet and ran through the city with Shayne.

Seth ran over to the others. "Are you okay Emily?"

Emily wrapped her arms around Seth. "I'm okay. Thank you." She kissed his on the cheek and let go of him.

"Well, lets go to Flower Paradise!" Seth shouted. They all kept walking down the road to Route 224.

Gallade walked feeling very proud of itself. I could've beat the hell outta Shayne. Seth could've too, but I think he didn't want Emily to cry, even though she did...Gallade thought.

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • "Just a Small Town Girl," Seth replied.

Livin' in a lonely worrrld XD

But why didn't Seth's parents notice his cuts?

And would this Ryan have anything to do with Ryan Sheckler? >_>

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ha ha. No. And I forgot that cut part...

Ryan has nothing to do with Ryan Sheckler, Ryan Sheckler is waayy hotter. And if it had to do with Ryan Sheckler, Emily would dump Seth and be all over Ryan

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Well, you should make EmilyxRyan or SethxMiku, since Seth's never fallen in love with another girl, plus they both have blue hair! Plus, it's make the fic interesting.

But you need to put more Pokemon into it, XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back