• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ok :/ Just PM it to me and whatnot and I can work on it. I have the time.

I hope we get an OOC thread up soon ><'

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    False Swipe: Yes, Still accepting, However only for Guardians and Spys.

OOC should be up tomorrow, or whenever Alter-Ego logs on next.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    A few more, I was hoping for about 5 of each, but if I can't get that many, Ill go for what I can. There are still people who havent sign uped who have reserved spots, so I'll wait and see how many I have after that.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    GM GhostPrincess says:

I think we should just start the role-play now, it's gettign to cluttered with ooc posts.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I made a profile for my first RP character. I think I did better with my grammer. I hope my grammer isn't that bad. Please tell me if I improved.
    My character is a little anti-social but I think some of the more cheerfull characters will change that. I haven't made a trainers card yet but I'm working on it and I think I will post another RP sample with better grammer if my character is okay.

Name: Kristopher "Kris" Kokoro

Appearance: Kris's skin color is a mixture of peach and mostly orange. His hair color is a dark black; however, it is easily mistaken for an odd shade of purple. His hair is also mostly straight except for a few stray hairs naturally and it is cut short. His eyes are a little darker than his hair and are never mistaken for purple. Kris is about five feet and six inches tall and his shoe size is eleven. When he walks he makes almost no noise and walks almost cautiously as if he were purposely trying to avoid people. He usually wears dark colors ranging from dark blues to blacks. His pants are long as he does not want people to see much of his legs. His shirts have short sleeves because he usually gets hot from wearing long pants and doesn't mind his arms showing. He also hates having his shirt tucked in. He may wear a belt or not, but if he does it will most likely be covered by his shirt.

Personality: Kris is very quiet and is rarely seen around people. Most people think of him as a loner and a shady character. Kris doesn't really like many people; however, he does respect people who are superior to him. Kris thinks of life as insignificant and it wouldn't bother him if he died. If not suspicious Kris is usually invisible. He thinks that people who love and are always happy are stupid and he hates them a lot.

History: Kris came from Cinnabar Island. He was one of the few people who escaped from Mewtwo's wrath. His parents worked on the cloning of Mewtwo and he cannot remember much more about his parents. Afterwards at the age of three he was sent to an orphanage near Saffron City. He was the only child who managed to receive a decent education in the orphanage. He was able to run away from the orphanage he hated because he was always bullied and went to live in Saffron city. In Saffron city Kris developed a minor crush on Saffron City's Gym Leader Sabrina. With the goal of becoming close to Sabrina in his mind, he trained for a couple of years in Sabrina's gym. One day Kris asked if he could date Sabrina. She rejected him and he vowed to hate life and never love again. His hate allowed him to progress rapidly and soon he was annoyed by every talent agent. Eventually he decided to enter Cineris Titan Academy to escape from all of the annoying fans and live alone. He also is trying to increase his skill of training Psychic Pokémon in the hopes that he might develop ESP.

Starter Pokémon: A quiet Natu. Kris's Natu was one of the Pokémon that he trained with while he was training under Sabrina. At first the Natu did not like its trainer, but the two bonded once Kris decided to hate life and got rid of his outgoing personality. Natu is Kris's only friend.

Subjects: Battle Training, Survival, Pokémon Capture, and History

Extras: He also enjoys fortune telling and takes pleasure in being able to know things before other people find out. He is really good at making inferences and so he can make partially accurate predictions and discover important information quickly. Kris also has a tendency to make situations worse and make people feel depressed.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Thank you. I was worried my character was too dark or my grammer was too bad. Do you still want me to put up another RP sample? I made a trainers card but I can't get it to show. I might be trying to put my Card on the wrong way though. I get a message that says I can't put a URL up until 15 posts.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    OMG im about to have a BF... RUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

Thank you. I was worried my character was too dark or my grammer was too bad. Do you still want me to put up another RP sample? I made a trainers card but I can't get it to show. I might be trying to put my Card on the wrong way though. I get a message that says I can't put a URL up until 15 posts.

are you serious?

at first i thought you were joking, but... grammer?

it's spelled GRAMMAR!

sorry if it sounds rude the way i say it, but it's getting on my nerves dude

BTW, you should've seen what i wrote about it earlier... you'd think i'm a pregnant lady :D

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    No need for a new RP sample, And I can wait until you have 15 posts for your Trainer Card. Anyway, I think its about time we started this RP! All people who have reserved a spot and have yet to sign up, you have a little while. You will come in 3 days (RP time) after everyone. Anyway lets begin.

Chapter 1:Your new teacher.
    Setting: Room 7A, Team Zetta, Cineris Titan Academy.
    Things to do:
    -Meet your teacher.
    -Introduce yourself to your class mates.
    You may put in your post what happened the day before (when you're on the boat to Cineris) and the morning before (waking up in your room.) You are all in the same dorm, and there are 2 per room, with 7 rooms.
    Warning: There will be NPC, and the GMs will control them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Kenji walked into the classroom. He looked around his new class. Most of them hadn't noticed him yet, they were chatting amongst themselves. The desks were brand new. They had a screen built-in, some of the students were fiddling with a little program Kenji had pre-installed. There was a pokeball slot installed on the side. The best thing was that the screens were completly customizable. No longer boring old laptop screens. Of course for safety measures they were all linked up to Kenji HD screen. Kenji put down his bags and cleared his throat. By now, he had their attention.

"Good Morning Class. I am your teacher for this year. My name is Professor Kenji Enigma Darkrose, but feel free to call me Kenji, or Prof. There will be another teacher teaching this class, however she isn't here yet. Her name is Miss Lola. I will take classes, she will take classes. Anyway, Lets get the formalities over with. I'll call out your name, and you say Yes, or Present or whatever. Adam Berrillo?"
    "Here".
    "Cierra Riley Clover?"
    (OOC:Answer, then will change.)
    "Damien Decay?"
    "Yes".
    "Kairi Hill?"
    (----)
    "Terry Iggingson?"
    "Yup"
    Kristopher Kokoro?"
    (----)
    "Elizabeth Serene Lake?"
    (----)
    "Yuki Nivosus?"
    "Ah, I'm here!"
    "Edward Samuels?"
    "Here."
    "and lastly, Raffine Tsou?"
    (----)
    "Now that all that is out of the way, we can get on with this Morning's lesson." A wave of Aww ran through the class. Kenji smiled. "If you'll all press the small button on your desk, You'll see your stationary for most of my classes" There was a small hiss as a 12 desk tops slid away, revealing a touch screen about 2 feet wide, and 1 foot long. "Before we begin, please read the rules displayed on the screen.....The main one being no food by the computers without the safety screen on. All done? Good. Now follow the instuctions onscreen to customize your screens. I hope you all brought some CDs and Cameras with you. You're all linked up, so you can send each other messages. While you doing this, make sure you input your fingerprints into the system so you can access you're profile all over the school."
    -------------------------------------------------
    OOC: this is you customizing your screen....
    30 minutes later...
    "And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!" The bell rang just as he finished his sentence. Everyone got up out of their desks, and started to leave. "Damien, stay behind please." Damien walked up to Kenji. "Your first task, is that Yuki girl. Something seems odd about her. Think you can handle it?"

OOC: Whoo! First post is up...And Go!

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Enter Yuki Nivosus, the ice princess; the power of ice

It was the first day of the new semester, Yuki was quite nervous abot starting a new school, or starting school at all. "I hope things will go well.." Yuki sweatdropped as her bunny ears flopped up and down. Her ice blue eyes scanning her new surrounding happily yet worridly, her hair went down past her lower back, and she held a sack lunch in her hands. She looked around at all the people staring at her in an odd fashion, which made Yuki feel more nervous then ever before. "I knew it this was a bad idea.." Yuki mumbled as she felt herself break out into a cold sweat.

"Is she a cosplayer or are those real?" She heard a student say her hearing was extremely exceptional and at this point she already felt like an ocast, and the school hadn't even started yet, which posed the problem of what the rest of the schol year would be like. She walked into the school nervously holding her sack nervously and gripping the strap of her backpack worridly, she quickly released a pokemon from a pokeball. It was also a bunny pokemon, which made more students stare as she wandered into the classroom, it was still relatively early so there weren't to many students there, only students who hadn't finished summer homework yet. She sighed and slumped into her seat, looknig at the outside the weather was warm and sunny and the trees that bordered the school were swaying with a calm wind, it seemed peaceful. However, this was of no help to Yuki, she felt like her intire stomche was in a knot. Time also didn't seem to be her side as soon the classroom was flooded with students, whispering and murmuring about her odd appearance not knowing that Yuki could hear it all.

"That girl is so strange, I mean cosplay? Seriously?"
    "No I think those are real."
    "Woah, this is outrageous they are letting freaks into Cineris now?"

These conversations echoed through Yuki's ears which made her put her head down on her desk, and sob a little bit. "I just want to make friends.." Yuki murmured as she began to daydream about her hopes at Cineris. She had lots of friends, and would be happy, but unfortunetly it didn't seem to work out the way she had hoped. Yuki had daydreamed and before she knew it the new teacher had entered the room.

"Good Morning Class. I am your teacher for this year. My name is Professor Kenji Enigma Darkrose, but feel free to call me Kenji, or Prof. There will be another teacher teaching this class, however she isn't here yet. Her name is Miss Lola. I will take classes, she will take classes. Anyway, Lets get the formalities over with. I'll call out your name, and you say Yes, or Present or whatever. Adam Berrillo?"

"Here".

Each students name was called,but Yuki didn't pay much attention she just was in her own dreamland, but she had escaped it when the teacher yelled out 'Yuki Nivosus'

"Ah, I'm here!" Yuki said as she looked up at the teacher, her ice blue eyes seem to be able to freeze anything at this point, and after this the teacher marked her on the roll call chart and continued calling out the names of the students.

"Now that all that is out of the way, we can get on with this Morning's lesson." All the students bega n to goan in utter agony, of course Yuki made no such sound seeing as she had never remebered going to school before. "If you'll all press the small button on your desk, You'll see your stationary for most of my classes" There was a small hiss as a 12 desk tops slid away, revealing a touch screen about 2 feet wide, and 1 foot long. "Before we begin, please read the rules displayed on the screen.....The main one being no food by the computers without the safety screen on. All done? Good. Now follow the instuctions onscreen to customize your screens. I hope you all brought some CDs and Cameras with you. You're all linked up, so you can send each other messages. While you doing this, make sure you input your fingerprints into the system so you can access you're profile all over the school."

Yuk read the rules over, but was in her trance, but then perked her ears up as she heard the words 'customize your screens' thus, Yuki began making her profile ridiculously filled with carrots bunnies, and other random arts, the one that most frequntly appeared was small bits of snowflakes and icicles. After this she inputted her fingerprints and it brought a picture of her and her name, also a student ID and her schedule.Yuki thought this was rather cool, she had never seen such technology. She had put so much attention into customizing her profile she hadn't noticed the time, surely enough 30 minutes later

"And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!" The bell rang just as he finished his sentence. Everyone got up out of their desks, and started to leave. Yuki however got so much interested in decorating her profile she hadn't noticed, before she knew it there was a rush to pack her bags and books, but before she had left she heard something of interest, a student formerly dubbed 'Damien' was forced to stay behind after class, Yuki's ears perked up, no one knowing of her keen hearing she overheard some of the conversation.

"Your first task, is that Yuki girl. Something seems odd about her. Think you can handle it?" The teacher mumbled to the student, Yuki rushed out huridly a bit of tears in her eyes.

"Even the teachers think I'm strange.." Yuki mumbled, she just couldn't seem to get a break today, everyone practicly hated her, so thus.. Yuki decided to skip next perod and wander around campus, looknig for somewhere to eat her lunch, and sure enough she found a nice spot under a sparkling cherry tree. She sat down under it and put her knees into her chest and buried her head into them.

"Hey it's the bunny girl, I wonder what will happen if we pull her ears, will she hop?" A girl emerged from behind the tree, a mischevious, troublesome smirk on her face.

"Go away..." Yuki mumbled as her tears fell down her face.

"Oh cmon just one tug?" The girl smiled cynically and approached her and her hand stretched out, this tore it for Yuki.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Yuki yelled as she looked at the girl, her pupils glowing a light blue, ice emerged from the ground and encased the girl who had began harassing Yuki. Yuki hadn't noticed she had done this and ran off into the neighboring bushes to think to herself.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi woke up late that morning. Everyone was already at class,"Oh no! I'm late!" Kairi screamed. She got up and hurried up and got ready she ran down the hallway, trying to find her first class. She ran into the classroom, tripping up and falling onto her face.

All of the other students looked up at her, or down really and laughed. Kairi looked up, everyone was working on some type of computers. She looked up at the teacher and said,"Sorry I'm late."

She then got up and took a seat, the only seat left of course,'Computers?' She thought,'I don't even know how to work these things.'

(Sorry for not writting much, I'm not feeling well right now. I'll write somemore later.)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Elizabeth silently slipped into a chair and dropped her bag beside her, resting her head on her hand. She twirled her Bulbasaur's PokeBall between her fingers, watching as the silver polish on her nails caught the light. She heard some girls giggle around her and saw a girl walking into the classroom. She kind of looked like her sister... except for her Buneary ears. Are those real...?

"Elizabeth Serene Lake?"

"Hmm?" Elizabeth looked up to see that their teacher was taking attendance. "Oh, yeah. Right... Here."

As the teacher continued taking attendance, Elizabeth returned her attention to the girl sitting near her. She looked very uncomfortable, but Elizabeth would be too if everyone was whispering about her. Anger flashed over her for a moment, but she managed to suppress it. She didn't even know the girl. She couldn't really be expected to feel bad for her.

"Now that all that is out of the way, we can get on with this Morning's lesson." The class Awwed at the prospect of having to do schoolwork. "If you'll all press the small button on your desk, You'll see your stationary for most of my classes" Elizabeth pressed the button and her desktop slid away to reveal a touch screen. "Before we begin, please read the rules displayed on the screen.....The main one being no food by the computers without the safety screen on. All done? Good. Now follow the instructions onscreen to customize your screens. I hope you all brought some CDs and Cameras with you. You're all linked up, so you can send each other messages. While you doing this, make sure you input your fingerprints into the system so you can access you're profile all over the school."

Hm... customize. Elizabeth grinned and took out the flash drive that held all the pictures from her home computer. She her fingerprint into the system and opened up her profile. She uploaded all her pictures and picked the one of her friend holding up a Charmander for her background. Elizabeth grinned and changed the color scheme of all the windows to various shades of red, orange and black.

"And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!" The bell rang just as the teacher completed his sentence.

Elizabeth closed out of her profile and pressed the button to slide the desk back over the touch screen.

"Damien, stay behind please." the teacher asked.

Elizabeth pocketed Bulbasaur's PokeBall and made her way out the door, giving the Buneary girl a wink on her way out. She looked like an interesting person. Hopefully someone Elizabeth could relate to.

Somehow Elizabeth had to find her way to her next class, though she had no idea how she would accomplish that. The only thing she managed to do was get lost. She walked around the campus aimlessly for several minutes until something caught her eye. There was a girl standing near a cherry tree, only she was in what seemed to be a glass case. Elizabeth cautiously approached her, but the girl remained motionless. She reached out a hand to touch the barrier and found that it was ice. Water trickled down the side in response to her hand.

What's going on?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Kris woke up with a bad feeling this morning. "Ah, yes today is the first day of the semester" he murmured to himself as he walked down the school hallways. His steps were faint and like always he was practically invisible.

He entered the classroom and a flock of people gathered around him. He ignored them and pushed through the crowd. There was a seat in the back corner, away from all of the people.

Already people were starting rumors. "I heard that he was criminal. He was sent to this school because of the way he uses his Pokémon" one girl said.
    Another girl replied "Yeah and I heard that he once murdered four girls". The girls counted the number of girls in their group, there were four. Then they screamed and separated.

Kris chuckled and scanned the room. He couldn't help noticing the poor lonely girl with the bunny ears. "This nervousness means she probably thinks that she is an outcast. The bunny-like features make her look like a cosplayer. Who wants to be friends with a cosplayer? This could be interesting." He thought.

He continued scanning the room for more children like her. His eyes had spotted someone, obviously it was the teacher.

"Here"

When his name was called he lifted his hand in the air and made no sound. The other kids had never known his name and few people saw his hand lifted in the air.

He really didn't care about the other students; however, he did pay close attention to the bunny girl's name.

"Yuki Nivosus?"

"Ah, I'm here!"

"So her names Yuki, won't this be fun" he thought.

"Now that all that is out of the way, we can get on with this Morning's lesson." A wave of Aww ran through the class, but Kris didn't really care. "If you'll all press the small button on your desk, You'll see your stationary for most of my classes" There was a small hiss as a 12 desk tops slid away, revealing a touch screen about 2 feet wide, and 1 foot long. "Before we begin, please read the rules displayed on the screen.....The main one being no food by the computers without the safety screen on. All done? Good. Now follow the instructions onscreen to customize your screens. I hope you all brought some CDs and Cameras with you. You're all linked up, so you can send each other messages. While your doing this, make sure you input your fingerprints into the system so you can access you're profile all over the school."

Kris only spent about five minutes creating his profile. He wanted to see what Yuki was doing. She was enjoying herself. Kris was slightly repulsed with her happiness and thought "This won't last long".

Thirty minutes of spare time was enough for him to observe his classmates. He already had created his opinions of them. Six of them seemed unnatural, Yuki was one of them.

"And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!" The bell rang just as he finished his sentence. Everyone got up out of their desks, and started to leave.

He noticed Yuki was skipping her next class and was tearful. He followed her and hid behind a tree.

"Hey it's the bunny girl, I wonder what will happen if we pull her ears, will she hop?" A girl emerged from behind the tree, a mischevious, troublesome smirk on her face.

"Go away..." Yuki mumbled as her tears fell down her face.

"Oh cmon just one tug?" The girl smiled cynically and approached her and her hand stretched out, this tore it for Yuki.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Yuki yelled as she looked at the girl, her pupils glowing a light blue, ice emerged from the ground and encased the girl who had began harassing Yuki. Yuki hadn't noticed she had done this and ran off into the neighboring bushes to think to herself.

Kris had witnessed the whole thing. Kris was full of joy at her discomfort and was impressed by her power. He was now interested in the other six of his unusual classmates and felt like observing Yuki just a little bit longer.

OOC: I hope my post can intertwine with Miras. I hope you don't mind my stalking. It took me a while to type my post.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was having trouble starting up her computer. Some people were picking on the girl with bunny ears. She saw her run out of class. Kairi walked over to them,"Hey! That wasn't very nice!" She told them.

"Hey if it isn't chumie orphan girl. What's the matter orphan girl. Wait I know you can't find your parents," the kids said laughing.

Kairi picked one up by his shirt,"Say that again!" He did and Kairi sent out Pichu,"Pichu show these kids your Thundershock!"

Pichu shocked the kids that had been picking on her and the bunny girl. Then after class was over she ran out to that tree where the bunny girl was at,"Hey are you ok?" She asked her,"Don't be worried about those other kids, some people are just jerks. I'm Kairi, who are you?" Kairi asked her, as she grinned.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cierra silently walked into her classroom. Many unfamiliar faces turned as she calmly took her seat. She noticed some boys staring at her chest (you could see a bit of cleavage sticking out), but Cierra said nothing. After all, she didn't want to turn into her witchy self. That would leave a bad impression on everyone. She watched as the teacher walked to the front of the class, then got out one of her spellbooks and began looking through it. She became so engulfed she didn't hear the teacher begin to speak or take attendance.

"Cierra Riley Clover?" the teacher called. No response. "Cierra Riley Clover?" Still no response. "CIERRA?!" the teacher shouted worriedly. Cierra snapped out of her reading and immediately got up. "Wh-what is it?!" she asked. Some of the classmates seemed to laugh. The teacher seemed to look at her book.

"Reading in class, huh, Miss Clover?" the teacher asked in a mellow tone, somehow striking up a bit more laughter. Cierra blushed and sat down. She looked up at the board behind her and saw the name. Kenji Enigma Darkrose. How mysterious, Cierra thought, getting back into her book. She soon her a ruler slam on her desk, but only lightly.

"Miss Clover!" Professor Darkrose said again. "Did you hear what I just said?" Cierra shook her head quietly, arousing even more laughter than she had earlier. Must not lose it, must not lose it, must not... Oh, what the hell? Cierra thought.

"Well, look, Mr. Darkrose or whatever you call yourself, can't a girl like me read in peace?!" Cierra retorted. This time, she heard gasps come from all around her. Cierra then blushed, realizing she had gone into "witch mode". The teacher hadn't even said anything in an annoyed tone. Maybe that's what set her off.

"Ms. Clover, it would be better if you could not address me that way. Is that OK with you?" Cierra nodded quietly, then slammed her head onto the desk. More laughter. Great. Just what she needed.

"Now, press the small button on your desk, Miss Clover." Cierra looked up, her head still on the table, and noticed a button in the left-hand corner. She pressed it weakly, and immediately felt something under her chin. Suddenly, a touch screen 2 feet wide and 1 foot long popped up, knocking her back and causing her to trip over. She clutched her now bleeding chin carefully, as more and more students stared at her. She noticed almost all the male population staring at her chest, where even more cleavage was revealed.

"Miss Clover, are you OK?" Professor Darkrose asked.

"Y-yes, I'm fine..." Cierra stuttered as she got back up. She looked at her touch screen and sighed. Great. Bad impression in the first few minutes of this day. Great... Cierra looked at her touch screen, and began reading the rules. She got out her fancy digital camera (she used it for photographing some rare herbs and other nifty stuff), as well as a couple of music CDs. She quickly uploaded some of her favorite songs (most were background music she used for a little R&R time), and then brought out her prized computer-related possession - her 10GB data stick. She placed it in one of the USB ports (they were almost invisible to the naked eye), and put her favorite wallpapers on. After a half hour of customizing, the teacher called the class over. He said something like "Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy" and that some guy named "Damien" needed to stay behind. Cierra calmly got up, blood still trickling down her neck, and walked out of the classroom. As soon as she got out, she called out Fia.

"Fia, I need you to go on an errand for me, OK?" Cierra winked. "But try not to be seen. We don't want people thinking you're wild now, hmm?" The Misdreavus nodded, and Cierra whispered into Fia's ear (wherever that may be), and at once the small ghost flew off.

"Happy flying, Fia," Cierra whispered.

(I'm sorry for taking control over Kenji. I know bunnying (is that what it's called? ><') isn't allowed, but I felt like revealing all the true nooks and crannies about Cierra, including her "forbidden" personality. I hope you don't mind :/

I also apologize for making him a bit strict. Like I said, I wanted Cierra's witchy personality revealed XD

Edit: OK, changed it so he didn't sound that mean. Tried to find another way to get Cierra mad.)

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Other Teacher

(Ooc: Sorry for the short post)

Encounter in the Teacher's Lounge

It was noon when one last private boat docked at Cineris' docking port. The Sun was high up in the sky, and surely, at least first and maybe second period were over. And from the inside of the boat comes out… Lola Dao. The youngest teacher in the Cineris Academy staff in her first year teaching at said school.

"It's time then, I guess" she said as she left the boat, before a deep, rough voice interrupted her saying:

"Remember what you're here to do, don't mess up" and at that sign, the small boat departed the island back to mainland.

"So, ungentlemanly... hmph!" Miss Lola complained as she made her way to the school's main building.

Walking in, she noticed it was still passing period, so she stopped a couple of male students who were walking by and while slightly bending forward to reveal just enough cleavage said:

"Hi there, I am the new teacher Miss Lola, now which of you strong gentlemen would like to carry my bags to my dorm?"
    Both of them were flabbergasted (always wanted to say that), and nodded violently while carrying the bags, and running towards the teacher's dorms.

"Now then, since THAT'S taken care of… to the teacher's lounge!" she accidentally let off the scream of an excited school girl, and ran into the room to find… "Mr. Kenji!"
    Excited at the sight of her former CLASSMATE (<--notice I changed it), she ran towards him giving him a firm hug and pressing her breasts against his chest and side strongly. "I haven't seen you in such a long time how have you been?"

Before he could answer though, she let go off him walked a few steps back so he could get a complete view, and started to swing side to side on her axis, her breasts gently bumping against each other every now and then.

"So… do you think I've changed?" she asked. OF COURSE SHE HAD! From shy schoolgirl who is 'cursed' with such vulgar body to a seductress who is 'blessed' with said body. She just wanted to see her FRIEND's (<--I changed that to) reaction ;).

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Enter: Damien. Guardian Angel? Demon, please.

Day one. Another day in the life of Damien. First day of class? Who cared. It was just another common day. One day that Damien hoped would end already, just every other one. The shady male had been roaming around school senselessly since the first rays of the sun hit his pale face; yet he hadn't seen anything that called his attention. Luckily, though; nothing had brought attention to himself either. Nothing except some random even that occurred in the boat here not too long ago. Damien was sitting on a chair quietly, listening to some music and not bothering anyone. Above the loud rock instruments, however, he could quickly catch a voice that caught his attention. "Hey, Vampire!"

Damien took a deep, long breath and then looked up. Vampire? That was a new one. ~What do you want?~ He thought to himself, sure that the guy approaching didn't even deserve to be spoken to. The male approaching wasn't taller than him, but he sure was a lot burlier. Damien had no idea of who this person was or why was he teasing on him. He was used to that, but it usually came from people that he had spoken to already. One thing was for sure; the guy approaching and the other two persons behind him didn't have happy expressions on their face. Damien sighed, removing the ear buds from his ears and standing up; immediately causing the others to feel a bit intimidated about his height. Despite that, they looked up and continued to talk.

"Word says some freaks are coming to the school this year; and the teachers are asking you to look after some. Hah, idiot." The guys spoke as the started to laugh. Forced teasing laughs. ~I'd rather refer to them as the gifted.~ Damien thought to himself calmly, only staring down at the guys to show he was paying attention. ~Besides, why am I an idiot? I don't see a reason. And how would you know that? I thought that was secret information. I think you know too much…~

"You? Guardian? Hah! You can't even take care of yourself. Why don't you introduce yourself to those weirdos… With a purple eye?" After saying this, the male raised his fist and prepared to let out a punch to Damien's face. Immediately, the dim male's world stopped. Or entered slow-mo, at least. Damien could see the guy prepared to hit him, and he didn't care one bit. He became infuriated as he saw the fist get closer, though; so he launched himself at the male, taking his wrist with one of his hands and stopping the blow. "You better don't touch me." Damien said in a completely boring and nonchalant tone as he applied some pressure to a certain point in the wrist. The male yelled in pain very loudly as some strange snapping noises were heard. "I can't feel my hand! Ah! What did you do?!" He yelled loudly as his hand moved around like a ragdoll with no bones. "Be quiet." Damien ordered as he let go off the guy's wrist and took his hand to the throat, pressing somewhere on its side for two seconds and then causing the male to pass out. Anyone would've though he was dead if it wasn't for the fact his hands were shivering. The other two guys stared at him, scared, and then ran away.

"Everyday situation…" Damien said to himself in his flashback before snapping back to his senses with the loud ring of a bell. Every started to stampede to their classes, running wildly to make sure they wouldn't be late. Damien, on the other hand, was feeling very relaxed. He started to make his way to the classroom, being pushed and fondled by the running crowd. As we walked, some flyer somehow got to his hands, and he was rather depressed when he read it. ~Damn, sharing rooms? No individuality here? No privacy? Great…~ Damien discarded the flyer, and soon enough he was in the classroom.

Damien walked over to one of the desks in the back of the room, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. He pulled his hoodie up and then let his back slide down on the chair, trying to find a better, more comfortable position. Inevitably, he had to kick his legs up and place them on the desk in front of him, bothering the guy in front. He looked back angry, but Damien just hissed like an angry wildcat at him and he turned around. He about to fall asleep before the teacher walked in.

Damien's name was son called, and he only replied with an uninterested "Here." He attentively looked around to see who responded to the names, anxious about knowing everyone. No, not talking to them. Not being friends. Just knowing who everyone was. Damien couldn't help but to notice that some of the Gifted, if not all, were there. He was amazed, for he had done excruciating research them, but never really seen one. ~I've never been so close to one…~ He thought. While everybody else saw them as left out freaks, Damien knew their background and was really interested in them. He knew they were special; a race that would overcome all others. Yet, no one seemed to like them. Could that be why he was chosen as a guardian? His understanding and knowledge? Who knew. For now, he was only worried in customizing the screen the teacher had just talked about.

The screen ended up looking out pretty cool. Simple, but appealing. Mixture of dark colors and different tinges of red and oranges made it perfect for Damien. He inputted his fingerprint and his profile was saved. Now, he pulled out Zero's Pokeball and put it in the designated slot, quickly falling asleep and waiting for the class to end.

(…)

"And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!"

Great. Departure. A bell rang and everyone started to leave in a hurry. Damien, though; reacted in a pretty tranquil fashion and took his time to stand up, turn off the screen and get his PokeBall. Once he was up and about to leave, the professor called him. "Damien, stay behind please."

Damien walked up to Prof. Kenji, wondering what did he want.

"Your first task, is that Yuki girl. Something seems odd about her. Think you can handle it?"

~Yuki? Nivosus?~ Damien thought to himself as his mind quickly scanned the last hour to remember who replied when the teacher called out the name Yuki. The bunny girl immediately came to her mind. He was about to reply with an uncaring 'yes', but realized something. Why would he do it? What have the Gifted done for him that deserved his aid in whatever might come? In any case, what was his job? Being a friend? Watching over them quietly? Ending their fights for them? Damien was confused, but this was too much of an amazing offer like to reject. He hadn't anything this past years; his life had been so boring. He couldn't remember the last time he spoke to anyone other than Zero. Damien sighed, considering his answer for a couple of minutes, then responded.

"Piece of cake. Don't worry, Prof., she's in good hands. I want some extra credit in your classes for this, though; as well as permission to skip classes when this arduous task requires me to. "

While it would've seemed like Damien was joking, he was serious. Really serious. He smirked before receiving a small picture of Yuki, one that was around the size of one playing card, then putting it in his pocket. "I'll see you later, Professor."

Damien walked out of the classroom, wondering what to do. It was hard to find someone with all the people walking around, but Damien's stature gave him a small advantage. He probably wasn't the tallest person, there, but it did help to be above the average. Immediately, he spotted the bunny ears of the girl he had been assigned to and skillfully pushed his way through the crowd. ~Target found. Lock.~

Damien carefully walked behind her, a considerable distance being left between the two. ~What to do…~ He thought confused as he continued to follow. Should he introduce himself, or should he act from the shadows? Was he supposed to tell he was a guardian? Too many questions were left unanswered in his mind, leaving Damien unpleased. He came back to his senses when he noticed another girl approached Yuki.

"Hey it's the bunny girl, I wonder what will happen if we pull her ears, will she hop?"

"Go away..."

~Ah,~ Damien thought as he stopped on his tracks. ~Agressor. Am I supposed, to, uh… Take her down? Yeah, that's probably what I should do… One more thing…~

"Oh cmon just one tug?"

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

~That's it, girl, you're dead.~ Damien thought to himself as he cracked his knuckles and started to walk towards the girl in an imposing manner and with a vicious smirk on his face. He wasn't the one to pick a fight of people, let a lone a girl; but he we wasn't afraid of pinning anyone until he received clearer instructions. He had to stop moving all of a sudden the ground in front of him turned into clear ice and the pesky girl froze completely. Yuki then ran away, completely unaware of what she had done.

~Wow!~ Damien thought so himself.~ Dude, I never knew they could achieve such things! That was awesome! No wonder they need someone to watch over, she doesn't even know what he has done.~ The spectacle was amazing. Many people looked at each other puzzled, wondering what had happened. In a quite cocky posture and mood, Damien walked over to the frozen girl, small spikes on his boots not allowing him to slip, and released Zero. Another girl walked up to the frozen being as well and put her hand on it, causing the cube to slowly start melting. The action was anything but blatant, however, so Damien said, "Zero, c'mon, burn that block and release the girl.'

His Houndour came out of the Pokeball and obeyed immediately, using burn on the cube of ice. The crystal quickly melted, releasing the girl and making a dense cloud of smoke and vapor engulf the other girl's face. Damien looked over to the girl who had been frozen and spoke, "You better don't mess with her again. Capisce? " The way Damien spoke made it look like he had done everything, when in fact he had just released her. The girl nodded scared and ran away. Damien smiled and looked back at the girl who had her hand on the cube and said, "Sorry." In response to the vapor and smoke around her. Without saying anything else, he turned around and continued to follow Yuki, who had now thrown herself to some bushes in a small sylvan area.

Damien stopped his sprint and only walked slowly, unsure of what to do. ~Do I have to ask her if she's Ok or something? I mean, she wasn't hurt, but yet… I don't mean to start a conversation. God…~

Damien had gathered almost enough valour to walk over to the bush, but his inspiration was cut short when another girl walked over to Yuki.

"Hey are you ok? Don't be worried about those other kids, some people are just jerks. I'm Kairi, who are you?"

~Excellent.~ Damien thought. ~She's doing the job for me. I just have to spy for a while…~

Wanting to be unseen, Damien called Zero, who was now dumbfounded looking for a ghost-like Pokémon floating around the campus, back to his Pokeball and approached a tree. He started a sprint towards the tree for momentum, then landed a perfect vertical run of about 3 or 4 steps. The tree was very wide on the top, having many twigs and branches, just like every other tree on the place; so it was a perfect hiding spot. Being almost invisible from the treetop, Damien looked down at the two girls talking, expecting to hear an answer for Yuki.

~This is going to be a very interesting time lapse.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back