• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Butterfree or Beedrill

beedrill or Butterfree??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 17, 2011
Beedrill has some cool moves, but I hate its low defense and part-poison nature that prevents it from being useful against psychic types. Butterfree has better stats and more versatile moves, so I prefer it.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I prefer ButterFree.
I never liked Beedrill due to it's resemblance to that of a hornet (Which is one of my least favorite insects).
I also find Butterfree's stats to be better, so It's more "useful" in battle.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
No real preference. Beedrill is cooler looking, but then again I wouldn't be training one in real life because one accidental Posion Sting could kill me :O

Butterfree is better combat wise but isn't really my sort of pokemon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen May 17, 2009
i like beedrill for some odd reason.
I guesss cause it looks cooler
butterfree is cool too
c:

Years
I like Beedrill for offense and looks. To me he looks tougher.
Butterfree is good for offense in a way too, but eh, Not to my liking.. Great for catching legendaries with the ability to learn, Poison Powder, Stun Spore AND Sleep Powder. Also Confusion can come in handy, and I'm pretty sure she can learn Psychic?

Eh. I don't like either much at since I don't exactly use them in my Part what so ever XP

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
I really like Beedrill honestly. It's probably one of the worst Bug Pokemon in the entire game, but man did it kick tail back in Red/Blue/Yellow. It was the only thing that could hit Mewtwo for super effective thanks to its Bug STAB (well...Leech Life Golbat too, but Golbat was amazing itself). Not only does it have the intimidating stinger, but it has stinger claws. People, honestly, if you don't stinger claws are amazing, you need to set your standards a little bit lower.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
if a Beedrill stung me, i'd die, soo.... not taking any chances- Butterfree!

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Butterfree is better. It can learn better moves and has better stats. And it's one of my favorite pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back