• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Butterfree or Beedrill

beedrill or Butterfree??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I prefer Beedril, I got him at his first form at the start of the game and easily got to his second form and little later I got Beedril! His attacks are good but that is just for the start of the game and he comes in handy once in a while. I never got Buterfree actually, just Beedril. Well yeah, I prefer Beedril. :)

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I love Butterfree. I have one that I raised in my LeafGreen game (since the beginning of the game while I was in Viribian Forest) that I used constantly when inside the Silph Co. building fighting all the Rockets. It really came in handy with it's psychic moves. It's level is currently higher than my starter, but then I've been battling with my Butterfree more. ^^; I like butterflies in general, they are one of my favorite insests that I don't have to freak out over.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Butterfree definitely, I trained one in the Kanto and it is just awesome, I trained a Beedrill b4 and I put it in my pc cuz I didnt like it that much...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I used to love Butterfree due to the anime, but after catching a shiny Weedle (now a Beedrill), I love Beedrill. Both are pretty cool..

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Beedrills for me are very easy to level up. Useless overall but gets the job done early.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2020
    I went for beedrill, it is cooler with its twin needle. Butterfree may have psychic moves in its artillery, but beedrill does have cool moves, like sludge bomb and twin needle and poison jab.

Years
  • Butterfree overall and its took lately in-game with it's new ability compoundeyes so it can do what it was made for sleep powder and stun spore.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I went for beedrill, it is cooler with its twin needle. Butterfree may have psychic moves in its artillery, but beedrill does have cool moves, like sludge bomb and twin needle and poison jab.

If you sludge bomb with Beedrill... I don't wanna know the rest of your team ;P

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I prefer Butterfree. It's always been quite pretty, imo. =D Plus, I used to have a strong one in my LeafGreen that I loved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back