• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City/City Folk (Discussion Thread)

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
  • aclgttc.png

This is a Discussion thread for people who own Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City. Please note that Let's Go To The City is the PAL version of City Folk. City Folk people are also welcome here! (Just need to find a way to change the thread title >.>)

-Rules-
    -All PokeCommunity global rules!
    -Follow all PokeCommunity "Other Games" rules!
    -No spamming!
    -Be kind to everyone!

This thread is for all Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City discussion! Here you can:

• Share secrets like how to obtain the Golden Axe!
    • Post online walkthroughs!
    • Brag about your house size and bells!
    • Post Friend Codes to communicate with your fellow PokeCommunity Users!
    • Share ways on how to earn bells fast!
    • Chat about anything related to the game!

Remember to have fun!

-S~B-

My Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City FC: 3394 - 9319 - 6552

Message me your code so we can all communicate!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hahhh, I don't know how I feel about this game anymore. :/ I haven't played it for almost 4 months, but that's probably because of work and school. I just don't have the effort or energy to play many games lately. XD; But it's an amazing game, for sure.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Different title doesn't mean the game is different kid.

It's only titled differently for the "queen's english" translation :P

But, it's definitely a nice game...I admit I dont get enough time to sit down and enjoy the simple charms of such a laid back game...but when I do choose to it's always rewarding. :D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This is a Discussion thread for people who own Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City. All US users look away now - Let's Go To The City is the UK version of City Folk!

I don't believe this thread deserves to exclude US gamers but I would like to correct you on the quoted statement. "Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City" is the PAL version. You can't call it the UK version because it isn't exclusive to you. In fact, here in Australia it's Let's Go to the City too.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Different title doesn't mean the game is different kid.

It's only titled differently for the "queen's english" translation :P

But, it's definitely a nice game...I admit I dont get enough time to sit down and enjoy the simple charms of such a laid back game...but when I do choose to it's always rewarding. :D

I know that, but it will lag like crazy if LGTTC connected with City Folk.

I don't believe this thread deserves to exclude US gamers but I would like to correct you on the quoted statement. "Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City" is the PAL version. You can't call it the UK version because it isn't exclusive to you. In fact, here in Australia it's Let's Go to the City too.

No, what I meant was this is for UK people. US people can come to discuss, they just wont be able to exchange FCs. Plus, the UK is VERY far away from Australia, so connecting would be difficult also.

I'm gonna change the thread to prevent arguements.

Years
  • I know that, but it will lag like crazy if LGTTC connected with City Folk.

No, what I meant was this is for UK people. US people can come to discuss, they just wont be able to exchange FCs. Plus, the UK is VERY far away from Australia, so connecting would be difficult also.

I'm gonna change the thread to prevent arguements.

There are a couple of things wrong, here. For one, there will be little lag, if any (if you have highspeed). It all depends on your internet connection. Second, it is a bit prejudiced to exclude anyone that doesn't play within the UK. Don't be a nationalist, here.

Anyway, the game is sweet. I have had it since launch (both the Japanese and American versions). Right now, in my American version, I have about 12 million bells in my bank account, with an apple orchard, a cherry orchard, a pear orchard, and a bunch of palms in the lowest acres. My house is still only on the first story, but I do have the biggest room. I also got Sable and Brewster to open up to me (Brewster even holds my Gyroids for me). Yeah, I play alot (everyday since the day I got it, actually). Oh, and the fossil section of my museum is almost complete. I am working on getting a Crown and a Throne, but unfortunately, they have not appearead in the Able Sisters shop and Nookington's, respectively (and I will not buy one from another player. It ruins the fun for me when I do that).

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • There are a couple of things wrong, here. For one, there will be little lag, if any (if you have highspeed). It all depends on your internet connection. Second, it is a bit prejudiced to exclude anyone that doesn't play within the UK. Don't be a nationalist, here.

Anyway, the game is sweet. I have had it since launch (both the Japanese and American versions). Right now, in my American version, I have about 12 million bells in my bank account, with an apple orchard, a cherry orchard, a pear orchard, and a bunch of palms in the lowest acres. My house is still only on the first story, but I do have the biggest room. I also got Sable and Brewster to open up to me (Brewster even holds my Gyroids for me). Yeah, I play alot (everyday since the day I got it, actually). Oh, and the fossil section of my museum is almost complete. I am working on getting a Crown and a Throne, but unfortunately, they have not appearead in the Able Sisters shop and Nookington's, respectively (and I will not buy one from another player. It ruins the fun for me when I do that).

Sorry if I was being nationalist. I've changed the thread so it includes everyone. (If only I could change the thread title...)

AND WOW. 0.0 Can I borrow some bells? ^.^ (joking >.>)

Years
  • I didn't actually mean nationalist, I just couldn't think of another word at the moment. Sorry for sounding harsh, if I did to you.

Anyway, I would lend you some bells, but I am still waiting for the crown and the throne to show up. I am going to order multiples of each, and possibly give some away. ;)

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • I didn't actually mean nationalist, I just couldn't think of another word at the moment. Sorry for sounding harsh, if I did to you.

Anyway, I would lend you some bells, but I am still waiting for the crown and the throne to show up. I am going to order multiples of each, and possibly give some away. ;)

No. It's OK!

And it would be fantastic if I got a crown/throne! Your lucky to have so much bells! What's your secret? :bandit:

I've been trying to find Wisp and I can't find him. :'( It was Monday night, all the shops were closed, and it was before 4.00 am. (It was 11:30 pm) I went to the South East corner and he isn't there! :( Has anyone else seen Wisp?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I have the game.
    But my Wii Hardly ever gets plugged in.
    I'm always playing Rockband and Fallout 3 on my 360.
    Last Time I checked, I had two master swords. One which I need to get rid of.
    And in the way of fruit I have.. Oranges.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • I have the game.
    But my Wii Hardly ever gets plugged in.
    I'm always playing Rockband and Fallout 3 on my 360.
    Last Time I checked, I had two master swords. One which I need to get rid of.
    And in the way of fruit I have.. Oranges.

I have cherries. Trade you one for a Master Sword. XD

Years
  • I have seen Wisp twice. Then again, I hardly play after 8 p.m. If you happen to see an empty lamp laying in your town, Wisp will appear.

And my secret for bells? I have saved most of them since I started playing (Lots from catching fish. String fish and coelacanths sell for a lot, 15,000 bells a piece). That, and like I said, I have many orchards. My fruits are peaches, by the way. Someone I know in real life has peaches too, which sucked (until I got foreign fruit from him, that is). One final way, I kinda got lucky with my first 90,000 bells. I planted a 1,000 bell money tree, and it actually sprouted money bags. I do not suggest planting money, though. For every 1,000 bells you plant, the tree that grows will increase the percent that it will grow money by 1%.

But besides having orchards, I have 27 normal trees in my town. That way, I don't have to go searching for the two pieces of furniture and the two-thousand, some-hundred bells that regenerate each day.

And the last thing: since my museum is practically done, I sell off my fossils.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • I have seen Wisp twice. Then again, I hardly play after 8 p.m. If you happen to see an empty lamp laying in your town, Wisp will appear.

And my secret for bells? I have saved most of them since I started playing (Lots from catching fish. String fish and coelacanths sell for a lot, 15,000 bells a piece). That, and like I said, I have many orchards. My fruits are peaches, by the way. Someone I know in real life has peaches too, which sucked (until I got foreign fruit from him, that is). One final way, I kinda got lucky with my first 90,000 bells. I planted a 1,000 bell money tree, and it actually sprouted money bags. I do not suggest planting money, though. For every 1,000 bells you plant, the tree that grows will increase the percent that it will grow money by 1%.

But besides having orchards, I have 27 normal trees in my town. That way, I don't have to go searching for the two pieces of furniture and the two-thousand, some-hundred bells that regenerate each day.

And the last thing: since my museum is practically done, I sell off my fossils.

And you played how long for each day? :shocked:

Back