• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
Here is the OOC thread for the PokéOps RP. Here you can ask questions, discuss with each other, and other stuff. FROM THIS POINT ON, ALL OOC POSTS GO HERE!

I will also post news here, so keep an eye on this thread ;)

Note: I'll stll post the XP gain and leveling and stuff in the RP thread.

Oh yeah, and if someone else that the cuurent players want to join, let me know :)

Stay Tuned!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
So will anyone be posting any time soon? Or should I jsut go ahead and do a filler post? Which I probably will do. I'm ridicously bored. And I haven;t gotten an approval for Heart And Soul yet. Anyway I guess I'll go post. It probably will have to be edited later anyway off to post ^_^

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
PokéOps is now open for free posting!

NO controlling Esmeralda ;)

Oh, yeah, and you have to think up a team name! Discuss it here.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
Ah yup, you can work in pairs or alone or as many as you wish in a cluster, BUT: You're still a team. You'll always work on the same mission. Soon I'll reveal the job to your hungry eyes and watch/play NPC/give encounters and XP.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ahem. I'll have a psot up as sono as I can. I'm working on a final. And I have somethiong to tell you guys.

1 PARAGRAPH POSTS PEOPLE 1 PARAGRAPH POSTS!

If you do not meet that rule Alter Ego will give the role-play a warning. I suggest reading the rules and keep up at least 1 paragraph posts <3 Kay thanks.

Anyway I type long posts so it will take a bit. Don't get to ahead of me please :>

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
Oh yes, thats true. Thank you GhostPrincess :)

As for that last post of HohOh's_Chosen, You may ignore it until he edits it. I've sent him a PM:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
posted. lol GhostPrincess. One way to get to Danny is to say his green hair looks moldy. XD

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
As I stated before I'm working on my ag final so I may not have time to post at the moment. My mom is pestering me to get it done although its not due until the first week of June =_='

Edit: I posted. I think I did portray Celestia's personality well when she asked to go with Danny x3

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
i like how no one seemed to care about the fact the door keep hitting "the Grey-Haired guy"

Edit so wait is it like this?
Mission one

Squad one?
Sune Shukun
Danny Vista
Celestia

Squad two?
Refr
Gerárd

Squad three?
weird guy who wheres alot of cloths.

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
To me it seems like we've gotten like this:

Squad One:
SuneShukun
Hoh-Oh's chosen

This squad has worked brutally fast... If we should solve cases in this tempo, I would have to think out one job every day. I can assure you I do not want to think out one job every day. I will not ask you to edit your posts, but the track you has followed is... a red herring. I'm sorry to say so, but I think that is the most convenient for both the other players and me. Also, I liked SuneShukun's battle style, but it will reward little experience for the reasons mentioned above. Take your time people. Do some creative thinking.

Squad two:
GhostPrincess
Z34guy

I liked your posts very much. That is a great personality relationship to work on! Keep up the good work. But remember: Don't rush to the conclusion.

Squad Three:
drunk (those symbols)
The Gaurdian

Now THAT is the creative thinking I want to see! I liked your idea very much, drunk. As for The Gaurdian, that was a good way of joining him. Good work!

Those who haven't yet chosen groupings are:
Aztekia
dragonqueen0210
Seriousness
fantasyfanatic (When he comes in)
Wolfwhispers (When she comes in)

I will advise you to join one of the grooups or make your own. I don't want to see any of you hanging around alone :(

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
posted. I'm having fun ^_^. Celestia will be surprised to find how Danny acts when out partying.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
Years
If you get someone else with you :)

Like i said, I don't want loners.

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!!!!

As you may have seen, Ho-Oh's_Chosen has left PokéCommunity. We've talked through PMs and I have agreed to accept his friend into the RP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back