• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
  • Do it in Number order for this mission, because squads are probbley going to change in later missions. and does Stun Rounds work?

And a G36C is an assult rifle, not a sniper... a B50cal. or Dragnov are sniper rifles.

and whats wrong with a staff, it is a peice of wood that you could rip off a tree, it is the most basic wepion, then you add a point and you get a spear.

P.S. if you really want to Nag me, PM me please... but not Tuesday or Wensday beteewn the hours of 0645 and 1300 that is when I am at school and taking finals.

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sorry, I was just.... having little experience with rated RP's. But I've decided now. You are allowed to have nonlethal weapons. Just don't go berserk with them,hm? :)

Have you tried planning out posts with your partners oover PM's? Perhaps that could help you? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol volteld something jus came to my attention... did i like get 0xp for me lil battle? i see you put exp for 2 other people's battles but not mine? just wana know... cuz tiz confusing me...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • So am I...

Oh, sorry SuneShukun! Even if it was a red herring battle, it WAS a battle. I'm so sorry. Your Pokémon has now gained experience from the battle, rest assured.

I know I have been doing strange things lately. But I'll snap out of it now. Promise.

Years
  • (My SU for the main thread)
    Name: Haran Jalistum

Appearance: Haran has slick black hair that falls to his shoulders in the back and that goes a little over his forehead. He has blue eyes with a small scar reaching from the corner of his mouth to the center of his cheek. He rarely smiles because of his shyness, but when he does he has a great smile. He is very skinny and doesn't have much strength besides the strength in his legs from playing soccer. He is a little higher then average height and he prefers it that way, so he is not too small or too short. He can run very fast and has the body built for a profressional soccer player.

Clothing: Haran usually wears bland clothing like regular blue jeans or sweaters. Around his neck a golden necklace with a small, blue shiny rock at the end. He calls it his good luck charm, but he keeps it under his shirt. Haran wears black shoes with no logos on the side because he prefers to blend in. On his back is a black bag made out of canvas in which he keeps his Pokeballs, camera, clothes, money and a small portable tent.

Personality: I thought I would kind of add a background here just to make things a little easier for me) Haran grew up in a large farmhouse on a 56 acre lot in the countryside. Since the house was on so much land, he didn't really have the oppurtunity for his social skills to devolop. On his farm he had small stream where he would like to fish and walk across the rocks. One day he lost his footing on a rock and was forced to put his foot on a small lilypad. The lilypad dashed quickly to the left, and Haran fell into the water. He saw that it was actually a Lotad that was thrashing in the water. Haran calmed it down speaking calm words, and he started to pet it. Lotad started to then follow Haran wherever he went and that resulted in him obtaining his Lotad. Lotad was the only true friend Haran really had. His father was a successful lawyer that worked in the city to pay for their house. One day his father died of cancer and his mother and him were forced to live on his life savings, which were actually quite large. His mother never really talked to him that much after his father died, so Haran was very lonely. He didn't speak much to anyone and the only person he knew outside of their land was their friendly neighbors, who often brought over food and other things to his mother and him. One of his neighbors came over one day and saw Lotad following him, and he congratulated him on having a pokemon. He then gave Haran 10 pokeballs and the next day, Haran "caught" his Lotad. He then noticed that his father's life savings would eventually run out some day, so he decided he needed to go into the city to pursue a career. He told the neighbors to take care of his mother, and he said goodbye to her and left for the city. When he got to the city, he bought a Pidgey for a small price, because the owner of the Pidgey had Pidgey in a small cage and Haran felt bad for it. As Haran headed to an inn for the night, he saw a wounded Houndour in small alley next to the inn. He approached it slowly and he saw that it had a large cut on it's leg. He got out a potion and treated the Houndour, and it was grateful. When Haran started to walk away, Houndour started to whimper and scratch the ground with it's front paws. Haran got out a riceball out of his bag and threw it by Houndour, and it ate it quickly. Haran asked Houndour if it was hungy, and Houndour started to wimper again. Haran told him that it was going to be alright, and he got out a pokeball and caught it, and then went to bed for the night. Because of these things, Haran turned into a very shy person with nervous personality. He is very intelligent and finishes a job when he is told to do it. He knows what's right and wrong, and what is foolish or smart to do.

Battle Style: When Haran's father came back from his trips, he always said "the best offense is a good defense". Haran took this into consideration and he started using that tactic when he trained with Lotad. He found that if he used counterattacks and defense moves, he would have a less chance of getting hurt. So Haran devoloped a major defensive tactic in battle.

Pokémon team: 1. Lotad (female), level 25 with the moves of mist, nature power, absorb, astonish and growl.
    2. Pidgey (male), level 25 with the moves of wing attack, sand-attack, gust, tackle and quick attack.
    3. Houndour (male), level 24 with the moves of bite, roar, ember, howl and smog.

RP sample: (Taken from "The Ophoore Region". Thread created by FrozenSnowman, post by 98monkey1.

Srajk woke up with a start as his laptop rang. He had set up an alarm on it so he wouldn't take the risk of someone forgetting to wake him up, or the power failing. It seemed ridiculous that any of those would happen, but he didn't want to take a chance. He got up slowly from his bed and hit the spacebar that turned the alarm off. He went to the bathroom and splashed water on his face, and that made him fully alert. He quickly got dressed and put the laptop in his bag. He then headed out the door to meet the woman who would give him his assignment.

He arrived at an empty plaza with a podium in the top end. He saw large doors behind it, and decided that would probably be the head quarters. He walked trembling over to the doors, worried that he would make a fool of himself. He arrived at the doors and thought of turning back, but decided that wasn't an option. He knocked on the doors, and stood there, waiting for them to open. He looked back behind him and noticed dressed in mostly black was watching him. "The man can't be any more then a common begger," He told himself. The doors then opened with a start and he was pulled inside.

"Put your bag down," He was ordered when he was pulled inside the dimly lit room. "It has my things inside of it...I can't lose them." He replied, scared by what was going on. "Is this the Team Amth-" "Yes, it is." Replied the voice. "Now put your bag down!" The voice shouted to him. "Fine.." Whispered Srajk as the bag dropped to the floor. "Good, good. Now, who are you?" Asked the voice. "My name is Srajk, and I came here to join your team." Replied Srajk. When he finished his sentence, the room lit up and a woman walked out of doors at the opposite side of the room. He was in what looked like a hi-tech workplace, filled with computers and monitors. "How did I get pulled in if you were in that room?" Srajk asked, confused. Two men came to his side from behind him. That scared Srajk, because he didn't know anyone was even in the room. "I talked through a speaker to hide my voice. We've been having alot of spies lately." Said the long dark haired woman sharply to him. "Oh..." Srajk whispered. "If you want to join, your mission is to rid any men that are dressed in dark black suits that you see. Any you see." Said the woman. "Well, I did see one that was staring at me while I waited outside this room." Replied Srajk. "What?! You saw one? Quickly, do you need any Pokemon?" Shouted the woman. "No...I have one here." Replied Srajk curiously as he gestured to the bag behind him. "Then take it, and go get rid of that man. Make him leave Everdark city so they never return. Now go!" Shouted the woman angrily. Srajk then walked slowly towards the door, grabbed his bag, and left the Team Amethyst Headquarters.

The man that was staring at him was still there, except now he got wide-eyed as he saw Srajk enter the plaza. He ran away, and Srajk got his Gulpin out, and Gulpin jumped on Srajk's shoulder and sat there while Srajk ran towards the man. Srajk wasn't that good of a sprinter, but he good run long distances at a reasonable amount of time. The man ahead of him was far ahead, but he started to slow down and eventually stop and bent down and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. The man turned around, and got a Pokeball and released a Shuppet. Srajk's Gulpin jumped off of Srajk's shoulder, and they got ready to battle.

"Gulpin, poison gas!" Yelled Srajk. Gulpin rushed toward the shuppet and let out a huge breath of toxic fumes. "Shuppet, dodge and use knock-off!" Gulpin's attack almost hit Shuppet as Shuppet sprang out of the way. Shuppet then hit Gulpin, but got stuck to Gulpin's side as Gulpin's ability Sticky Hold took it's effect. Srajk laughed, as it was funny watching Shuppet use all of it's strength to remove itself from Gulpin. "Get off of it, stupid!" Shouted the man rudely to Shuppet. "Gulpin, use yawn!" Laughed Srajk. Gulpin yawned and the Shuppet started to lose it's energy. "Shuppet, screech!" Shouted the man. Shuppet let out a loud, high-pitched yell. Srajk had to cover his ears, but it must've been horrible for Gulpin, because Shuppet was stuck right next to Gulpin's ear. "Gulpin, let him go!" Yelled Srajk over the noise. Gulpin released Shuppet, and Shuppet continued to use screech. "Sludge!" Shouted Srajk as loud as he could. Gulpin spit out a huge blob of green slime, and it headed straight toward's Shuppet's face. Shuppet was still using screech, so it had it's mouth open wide. When it saw the blob, it's eyes grew wide and it tried to shut it's mouth, but it was to late, as the sludge landed in it's mouth. Shuppet went still for a moment, then it's face turned green and it fell towards the ground. "I'll beat you next time...I will!" Said the man angrily as he withdrew Shuppet and ran towards Forever Forest.

Srajk went to the PokeCenter after his battle to heal Gulpin. Nurse Joy told him to return in about a half-hour, because she needed to heal Guplin's ears. Srajk went to the PokeMart next door, and looked at the things for sale. He grabbed 5 PokeBalls, and went to the PokeMart Clerk. "Can I buy these, please?" Asked Srajk. The clerk stared at him. "Sure..." He replied. "What?" Asked Srajk, seeing the man staring at him oddly. "Oh. Nothing" Replied the man, shaking his head. Srajk gave him the money and walked out of the PokeMart. "Why did he stare at me like that?" He thought silently in his head. As he walked towards the PokeCenter, his eye caught a sparkle on the ground. There was a red object on the ground, with a shiny screen that looked like it was just tooken out of the box. Srajk moved towards it and picked it up. The object felt light, and he pressed a button. "Hello, I am your personal PokeDex." Srajk was startled by the voice, but he knew what it was. Someone had once gone through his hometown with a PokeDex, and whatever Pokemon you aimed at, the Pokemon would be described. Srajk smiled, put it in his pocket, and walked towards the PokeCenter. "Your Gulpin is all healed." Smiled Nurse Joy. "Thank you, very much" Srajk smiled back. He was actually happy-things were going better then planned.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Meh, I'll find a way to post i not I'll make up my own little npc who has a history with Celestia. I've managed to do it before. >_>;

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I'm sorry to announce, but drunk has just told me that he's leaving. He has his personal reasons for it and I don't blame him.

Once again, there's a spot open.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Just to inform you, dragonqueen0210 has also dropped out...

I'm kinda intimidated, so the rest of you guys, please saty active!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    i'm still in its just me net has been giving me problems...

Vorteld, think you can post a list of who is still participating... or appears to be participating...

side note: if people keep ditching i say we ask admin to clean up the thread and restart this RP...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Ok, how many of you have the will and the time to carry on with this RP?

For a start, me!

If only three people or less has shown their interest within a week, we'll shut it down.

I don't want to lead an inactive RP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    yea... this RP is screwed... i believe we only have 2 norm players and you vorteld...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sorry, but since only SuneShuken has showed interested in continuing with PokéOps, it is hereby shut down. Closed. I will have Alter Ego remove it. Same goes for this thread.

Sorry, guys. I'm really sorry. But I don't wanna lead an RP no one posts in. Sorry.

I'll soon create a new RP and see if it has any more success. I wish you the best of luck on youor RP adventures!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back