• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platiniris

Ghostly Master of Death
Years
  • It's me, Ho-oh's_Chosen's friend, who kindly ruined my surprise entrance. Anyway, here's my attempt of an SU!

Name: Adam Peter George Locke

Appearance: Adam has messy brown hair which is untidy, but clean. Adam's skin is very well tanned, but not too dark, and he Has the most peculiar eyes. They are light grey on the outside of the pupil and get very dark towards the outside. He has off white teeth, that are extremely healthy.

Adam's skin is entirely unmarked, with no cuts, bruises, or anything else. He is quite tall, and not too muscly. He's got very slender and elegant fingers, and his hands are moderately sized. His skin is unmarked other than a small diamond shaped birthmark on his shoulder.

Clothing: Adam wears a startlingly clean white shirt, and a grey jacket with black stripes at the bottom of it. He wears a red backpack and a grey headband, and also he'll wear grey gloves when it's cold. He wears tight, black jeans and shiny black shoes. He never wears anything over his face apart from a pair of red-rimmed sunglasses.

Personality: Adam is kind and caring, and treats every moment like it will be his last, considering his awfully close encounter of death. He is usually calm and confident, but he may lose his temper and if he does, He is terrifying to watch. But usually, he is passionate about anything he does, and very skilful. He is an expert in martial arts.

Adam is also very sympathetic and understanding, and his compassion lets him talk to his Pokemon telepathically. He is also insanely intelligent, and although his persoanlity belies it, he can work out most problems quickly and simply. He is quite modest, but can be a bit arrogant at times. However, all of this can be undone because of his timidness and relative hostility to strangers.

Battle Style: Adam uses speed and power, and his Pokemon are able to inspire fear in any opponent.

Pokémon team:
    Mismagius: (Mystery, Female Lvl 25) Psybeam, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Psywave
    Mystery is a great friend of Adam's, and will never let anything happen to him. She is unnaturally powerful for a Mismagius.
    Rotom:(Specter, Genderless, lvl 23) Thundershock, Thunderwave, Shock Wave,
    Double Team
    Spevter is a noble, just Pokemon with an attraction to Mystery
    Umbreon:(Murphy, Male, lvl 23) Quick attack, Pursuit, Tackle, Sand-Attack
    Murphy is loyal and protective, but still able to wander off on his master's whim.

RP sample: A piece of writing that will act as My Characters history!

Adam strolled along the rows of graves, smiling as he saw Mystery and Specter playing together. he looked down an smiled sadly as he remembered the pain of Alana's death. he would never forget her smile, her kindness, her generosity... He knelt down and layed some flowers at her grave. A Vespiquen flew over the Graveyard, and seeing the flowers, darted towards Adam. Mystery saw it at the last second and knocked into Adam, but they both felt it's weight... And both perished.

Adam woke up in a foggy and cloudy place. It was like the sky, but dreary and dark. He looked around; Mystery was there watching him, concerned, but nothing else. Adam stood up, and heard a roar. A Giratina flew into Adam's view, smashing into Mystery. She flew up, and unleashed a psybeam. The Giratina shrugged it off, but Adam had launched into it. The Giratina looked at him perplexed, and picked him up with a spike. Adam looked pleadingly into it's eyes, and he felt the years of loneliness, and pain. Adam stroked the giant creature's side. It purred with pleasure, and put Adam down. it opened a dimensional hole, back to the world of the living.

Adam woke up, certain it was all a dream. But he went home, and saw a dimensional hole in his room. He went through it with his Pokemon, seeing Giratina, who joyfully rushed over to him. He spent many years going in and out of Giratina's realm, and eventually, on his 21st birthday, he left for Polytropolis to get a job, knowing he had Giratina's protection.

I pray this is enough, this RP Looks soo good!

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Platinris: Ok, you're accepted into the RP :)! Before you make your intro post, there's a couple of things I should tell you:

-Read my rules and setting, in addition to my post on gaining XP and levels.
    -Read the other players SU and posts, so you're put up to date on what we're doing :p
    - I don't know how you are as a role-player yet, but your character is one that have the potential of becoming a little too perfect in some RP'ers hands. Remember: Everyone has their flaws, no one can handle anything.

Now that we're done with that, good luck!

Platiniris

Ghostly Master of Death
    Years
  • Ok, I changed it a tad. thanks for the warning, and I already have. And Seriousness.... Can I join your group?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    To me it seems like we've gotten like this:

Squad One:
    SuneShukun
    Hoh-Oh's chosen

This squad has worked brutally fast... If we should solve cases in this tempo, I would have to think out one job every day. I can assure you I do not want to think out one job every day. I will not ask you to edit your posts, but the track you has followed is... a red herring. I'm sorry to say so, but I think that is the most convenient for both the other players and me. Also, I liked SuneShukun's battle style, but it will reward little experience for the reasons mentioned above. Take your time people. Do some creative thinking.

well my character is a hunter... get in get out as fast as you can, if you have to be brutal be brutal... i can try to tone it down but i have to make another comment lol, i only solved a small chunk of it and captured 3 rat's... and i would think there were more bandits then just the 2 i took down :P

-
    and me char is able to work with anyone its just depending on the situation... he did well with chosen's char because if we did battle together we would have a elemental combination team lol (we both have 2 fire's, but forget his third pokemon...)

but i has question... if it comes sown to it are we able to physicaly fight people if the situation calls for it?

oh and can i get my staff back magically somehow... with Ho-oh leaving mesa cant get me staff back :'(

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • well this is weird. We have one guy who ran off and heard in on the Tango's, another pair is at some soon-to-be crime site, one went to get a old rusty jeep, one who went to go find them, and one to go get a receit. And NO ONE HAS EVEN SAID SORRY FOR HITTING REFR YET. and that is what i find funny, because that means, he was hit by that door like 20 times with it flying open all the time. Refr is still wanting to get away with sleeping in the training rooms, Heh Heh. "OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "trying to sleep now shut up."

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    well may i add i technically didn't hit Refr seeing as i have only used the building's main door, a elevator, and a lab door... i didn't use the beginning room's door seeing as i slipped out...

and this sux... with how i worded a few things i ave to wait to post for a bit :P (damn giving me self a time difference so early on :P) and now i have to wait till i can roughly find me way back in...

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • That is true... Refr would still blame you, seeing as he was trying to take a nap...

is any one going to do anything, or are we waiting for one another to do something? because if that is what is happening, then we should like, list a posting order...

and if we just keep pointing fingers to who is going next yet they dont then i might want to check up on this site next week sometime and then mabey something will have happened.

P.S. Z i know you are on here so make a fraking post to make mine seam pointless.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    well dang... now that is 2 we have lost... plz no one else drop! :P lol

*smash head against wall* maybe i should put up a rabal post to see if neone will add nething...

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • The NPC guy iiis HERE!

I have been a little busy...

WHAT! A SNIPER?! Something must have slipped past my nose... edit that part, please.

I'll make a post now.

I'm sorry for hearing that, Wolfwhispers... :(

However, I have a guy on PM wanting to join. He ill fill you spot. I'll have him post his SU here.

As for the posting order.. good idea!

How about this. We' ll do them in squad order. If you guys agree I'll make an order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back