• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you become a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Interested in becoming one

Aura only gave the only real answer and those links helped but were accompanied but unhelpful comments

I'll donate some money to soften em up

ANYWAYS NOBODY ELSE ANSWERE

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Others have beat me but I still wanted to say:You should have read the FAQ! :P :P :P :P :P :P.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Congrats FreakyLocz14, your chances of becoming a mod are slim. Don't ask.
    <sarcasm>

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Be trustworthy, respect other members, be active. There's endless things you have to do. Be a good person. Help out fellow members. Don't ask for things in return when doing good deeds. Just don't worry about it, and someday you might become one. You never know until you try. ;)

Joltz

Pokemon Galactite
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2010
    Dude. You can become a mod if you don't ask. View the FAQ in future. :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Enough of the negative responses. He didn't know. So what? Big deal. We all make mistakes. Don't you see he truly desires to become one? I bet that if he know those things before, he wouldn't have made this thread. Some people just need to learn.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    No one else really needs to post in this thread then, since he got his answer in the first reply. >.>

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    The only way to become a mod on any forum is to be a member who doesn't break the rules and gets involved a lot as well as being online a lot. Then when a mod leaves you are likely to take his/her place.

EDIT: Who the hell gave me three negative reps for this? Just because the question is answered, everyone is still free to discuss the topic while it is opened.

EDIT 2: And I get another one with an insult on it. Real mature. If a mod can see this, can you please tell me who is the stupid kid that is plummetting my rep for no reason?

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    How do you become a mod?

I spy a bunch of parrots.

Seriously guys, why all the repetitive answers, all this needed was one simple FAQ link, as Nica posted.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back