• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I can never get used to Firefox.. I've been on Internet Explorer all my life.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Will, your signature exceeds the signature limits of pretty awesome. ;D
    What is with you and Kingdra all of a sudden? D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've used Vista for 6 months now and maybe it's just me, but I still don't see the reasons why some people seem to think it's that bad. :\

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Vista was a rushed Microsoft edition according my my second cousin who works for them.. Windows 7 is meant to be a more brused up version of Vista..

Years
    Vista was a rushed Microsoft edition according my my second cousin who works for them.. Windows 7 is meant to be a more brused up version of Vista..

It sort of was... but I like it better than XP because the registry doesn't corrupt nearly as fast. And believe me, the registry is very important for a smooth-running PC.

Oh, and I recreated a classic game in Other Trivia!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm using Windows XP on the computer I'm on.

Once I get my laptop, it will already be installed with Vista! :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm going to wait until Windows 7 comes out first before I finally decide to ditch this ancient machine.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My second cousin says she can get Windows 7 really cheap for us if we want it :D But my parents want to stay with Windows XP D:

Years
    My second cousin says she can get Windows 7 really cheap for us if we want it :D But my parents want to stay with Windows XP D:

Tell them it won't be actively supported by Microsoft after Windows 7 releases. ;) That'll scare them, even if it isn't exactly accurate (I think there's still a year of support scheduled after Windows 7 debuts on the market).

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm sure eventually after me and my brother push them into it they will, but it'll take persuasion.

Years
    I guess it will. Though I've never had to deal with technophobe parents. My dad was impressed with Windows 7, but he was unimpressed with Vista because it felt so restricting to him. He's an IT professional. ;)

And I cannot believe I've spent 5 hours straight on PC.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    My dad is completely out with todays music & refuses to listen to anything remotely modern & my mum isn't great with modern day music either xP Abba is the way forward for her ahah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back