• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
Yup, that's my point :\ Still, he's been around a couple times since I PMd him, n has even read the thread, but still no answer...
I really digged the new beta, wish more people who don't speak Portuguese could have the same fun...

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
I can understand a little bit,when the english version release:-wI don't know spanish

Cause he's a brazilian guy... a brazilian people speak portuguese --' they don't need to know that language mate ;D

But I have a problem, whenever I click new game, the game returns to intro. Can anyone help me here? :S (never mind, I got that to work xD )

Wes, se precisares de ajuda para traduzir este jogo para inglês, fica sabendo q tens a minha ajuda ;)

GREAT HACK +.+

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
I have a small question about the EV training.
Do all of your newly added pokemons give the correct number and type of EV points as they should?
In the beta 3, I trained the ATK stat's EV point by battling Shinx but it didn't work.
But it worked for training HP stat's EV point by battling Wurmple and Caterpie (I think because they're original pokemons of ruby version).

TheBlueRabbit

Sorry if it was asked before but i really dont wanna read through 53 pages...
1. Is there an english beta?
2. How far can you play through it?

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
My point is that Wes needs help making the english version, but still hasn't answered my prop on helping him translate the game.
Anyway, almost ALL pokemons catchable in LP are already at lvl40, too bad we can't evolve feebas yet... *0*
Leveling at the gym with five bidoofs on the party is _awesomeness_.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
you don't have support bars ?
oh well.....
I hope ya make some soon !

Here's one of them.

pokemonlightplatiniumve.gif

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
That's the Portuguese version right?
By the way was the bug because of ROM or emulator settings?
I'm pretty sure It was because of the emulator settings. Someone uploaded their setting a few pages back, so download them and see if it works.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
My point is that Wes needs help making the english version, but still hasn't answered my prop on helping him translate the game.
Anyway, almost ALL pokemons catchable in LP are already at lvl40, too bad we can't evolve feebas yet... *0*
Leveling at the gym with five bidoofs on the party is _awesomeness_.

Oh, I see. But, shoudn't you just move on without Wesley answering your question? (Unless it's important.) You can unlock the Rom to translate it by using Rom Header Editor (Which can be downloaded in Toolbox and it is made by Hack Mew.) Just remember to translate it and not trying to steal anything. I know you're reliable so I'm telling you this.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
Hey, thank you very much, really :D
I had thought of doing that, translating the whole game and sending it finished do Wes, but I didn't know how, cause I'm no good with hacking tools. I'm getting on it right now! ;)
@edit: Does RHEA really work on text? If yes, how? '-' Had to ask.

Last edited:
Back