• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
-nod- Everything I know about Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka are all from pretty much Detective Conan. Otherwise I pretty much knew nothing about Japan. XD;

The Police are dummies in DC, but you gotta love 'em anyways. :B

I love that the police are so stupid. If they were smart then they would steal Conans thunder.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Oooh, Okay, MC. :DD

Oh yes, definitely. xDD I love how Megure always blames Kogoro for the murders

Spoiler:

Takagi and Satou are also amazing, as well, with well... everyone~ Especially Yumi. Yumi needs more love.

Ru

Years
Same here~ That, and it's the biggest group out of the police groups in Detective Conan. Nakamori is really hilarious when Kaito KID is involved. Poor people he pinches. XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Hahah Yeah yeah. 433MB has been done, Now I need over 250 more MB to go to get the movie to be done downloading.

Ru

Years
I need to PM you so I can snag it~ I prolly won't do so though until I have sound again on my laptop -sigh-. I'm so glad I decided to just read the manga than watch the anime of Detective Conan.

And speaking of the manga, the next chapter finally came out~ Wheee, Kappa case.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
Hey, you guys might already know this, but:

Detective Conan Movie 5 is confirmed for English dub! Somebody is uploading it Youtube as we speak! I'll let you know when it's done.

Ru

Years
XD Yep. We already knew it. Buuut, thanks for providing the trailer for us~ :D Now if only my laptop had sound. ;_;

And the sixth one will be coming out in February (which, hopefully this means the seventh will be coming out in March~ Ahhh, March will be a good month this year if it does.)

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
XD Yep. We already knew it. Buuut, thanks for providing the trailer for us~ :D Now if only my laptop had sound. ;_;

And the sixth one will be coming out in February (which, hopefully this means the seventh will be coming out in March~ Ahhh, March will be a good month this year if it does.)

I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Last time I checked the funimation forum they had only announced up to six. I'm hoping they start dubbing the s
episodes again.

Ru

Years
Well, they're only announcing two at a time; the fifth and the sixth weren't announced until after the forth came out (which was the beginning of this month), so it's possible for one to come out in March after the release of the sixth. :3

Oh, that'll be epic if they start dubbing the episodes again.

Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
4 - 6 movie where all announced at the same time.

@sonic Boom, I own the Dvdrip on my harddrive, I uploaded it to megaupload to people could download it.

Ru

Years
Really? I thought it was just 5 and 6. Guess I'm a tad slow as well. Still could be possible though. And if not March, then maybe April Which is still before my birthday so I'm still good.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Well I've seen in several places that the releases are supposed to be a spark so people will gain interest. If that happens then they might continue on with the movies and episodes.

Ru

Years
Considering that they've gone all the way to the fifth movie, I'm pretty sure they'll continue. Or at least they're confident in the profit. Or else I don't think they would said the release for three episodes all at once.

Ru

Years
I just wanna know what they're gonna do for the seventh movie. They'll prolly do what they did for the third movie and just place the whole setting back in Japan/Osaka where it's supposed to be (Not "Alberta, silly english people), but -shrugs-.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 11th movie was in the Gulf of Mexico/Carribean Sea.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Ugh. I've been inactive >.<
Sorry about that, my the computer at my mom's house hates me, so I didn't cut it on all week.
I'm at my dad's now though, so its all gewd =3
Annd I've been sucked into the awesomeness that is Okami, for the PS2 my goodness that game is wonderful >w<
I've yet to watch (read: download) the 11th Movie XD
Ehh I'll get to it eventually.
Jordan, I loooooove your theme.
Did you make it yourself?

Ru

Years
It's alright, ShadowYashi~ Welcome Back! (Okami is a wonderful game yes~ Too bad I never finished it. :( )

The 11th Movie was the first movie I watched, and it was epic. |D -loves Prof. Agasa's quiz tiem in that one-

Yep! Everything (including the icons, as if you go to Yaddayaddaboom, the lj name with the DC icons is my main here. XD; ) was all me. :3 CSS took a while, but I luffles it. |D

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I beat it yesterday. The ending was beautiful, but I wanted to cry, the music score was lovely
XD But that's cause I wasted my life away playing non stop after I got home from school >_>;;;
But I'm getting off-topic.

Hmm first DC Movie I watch, was uhh Magician in the Sky XD
Cause I saw it had Kid in it, so I had to watch it
My favorite Agasa quiz so far is definitely in the 6th one TPoBS.
The kid's reactions were priceless XD

Oohh lotsa Icon's
I've got PS 7 and I suck with it.

Ru

Years
XD I did the same with other video games. I also did it with the Detective Conan Manga for two weeks. :B

I watched that one in both Japanese and English lately~
That one was the one when they were all 'Cooold' and such, right? That one was amazing as well. XD

I have CS2, and I don't know what I would do without it. I actually made a Kaito KID banner if you would like to see it. :3

Back