• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's A Pink Rey of Supervision! It's... It's... A Birfday Thread!

Years
    It's everybody's favorite Pink Supervisor's birthday! :D

Happy Sweet 16th, REY!

It's A Pink Rey of Supervision! It's... It's... A Birfday Thread!

Sorry it's so messy. Had to make a rush job of it when I found out no one had made you a thread yet. D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, Rey, something must be done since it's your birfday.

So, without further ado, I hired some people to dance for you :D

The quality sucks, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? D: Plus I couldn't find a Zetsubou Sensei one.

Years
    Happy Birthday Rey! I brought forty cakes for you, but some terrible bald man went and stole them all. FORTY CAKES. That's as many as four tens. D:

Years
    Happy Birthday Rey! I brought forty cakes for you, but some terrible bald man went and stole them all. FORTY CAKES. That's as many as four tens. D:

...He wished you Happy Birthday and all I got was Birthday. I'm too jealous to wish you good tidings! >:U Go make yourself taller!

/happy birthday 'n stuff, mmkay? ;3;

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Thankies Donnyyy~ ;u;

Well, Rey, something must be done since it's your birfday.

So, without further ado, I hired some people to dance for you :D

The quality sucks, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? D: Plus I couldn't find a Zetsubou Sensei one.

Thats like the cutest thing EVAR O:
    Sankyuuuu~

OH MY GOD THATS TERRIBLE.
    THANKIES ANYWAYS ;O;

Yo Rey-Rey. Happy Birthday. I decided to well, you know burn your profile. As gift. See ya later!

P.S. I fixed it, but...it doesn't look the same.
    You left a mess B|
    i haet u forever nao.

thankies >u<

...He wished you Happy Birthday and all I got was Birthday. I'm too jealous to wish you good tidings! >:U Go make yourself taller!

/happy birthday 'n stuff, mmkay? ;3;

OH WELL MAYBE I WILL
    GIVE ME THE ROPE ;O;

I HATE YOU FOREVER YOU SADIST ;O;

sankyuu rey loves youuu~

Back