• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/PL Breeding Challenge [♥]

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Introduction
    Well i saw this same Kind of challenge in HG/SS
    and i thought why not make it for D/P/PL i mean we should have a chance as well for this kind of amusement :D! This is for those Hardcore Breeders and those people who have knowladge of breeding but just do not ever have the need to show off there talents our new breeders alike hope you enjoy each weeks challenge

Rules
    1) You must follow the exact details of the Pokemon of the Week at the bottom of the thread
    2) You must provide an image of your Pokemon's main screen when it states the date hatched, nature, OT, etc.
    3) You must provide an image of your Pokemon's stats at level 100
    4) You must provide an image of your Pokemon's IVs using Veekun's IV Calculator
    5) You must provide an image of your Trainer Card as to match OTs with the hatchling
    6) If you're using an emulator, use PRNT SCRN to take images; if you're using a DS, use a camera or take a snapshot with a webcam / another photo device
    7) No cheating (hacks, cheating devices,Ar,RNG, etc.)
    8) Pokemon with matching characteristics traded in from another game are non-valid. All Pokemon must be hatched by you and bred in D/P/PL
    9) You may use Everstones, EV-training items, etc. to pass down natures, IVs, etc.
    10) Any value in the specifications marked with a X are wildcard and don't matter; it can be anything, or yes or no (i.e. a Shiny: X means it doesn't matter if it's Shiny or non-Shiny)
    11) You may trade in Pokémon, such as Bidoof, to breed babies from different generations. The OT on the parents don't need to be the same, but it must be the same on the hatchling.
    [All Advanced Challenges Will Stay Up For a Month]
    [All Easy and Moderate Challenges Will Only Be Up For a Week]

On Completion of these Challenges You will have the Bragging Rights
    For Being one of the best Breeders on PC for D/P/PL
    Good Luck~♥

Pokemon of the Week (Start now)

Advanced Challenges

[Take this Challenge at Your Own Risk]

(April 05-May 1st)

D/P/PL Breeding Challenge [♥]

Shiny: X
    Nickname:Toothache
    Nature: Admant
    Ability:Run Away
    Held Item:
    X
    Moves: Metronome,Heal Bell,Fire Fang,Close Combat
    IVs: 31+ / 31+ / 31+ / 28+/ 28+ / +28
    PokéBox Marking: X
    Hatch Place: Sandgem

Moderate Challenge
    (April 05-April 12)

Nickname:OverBite
    Held Item:
    X
    Moves: Metronome,Heal Bell,Fire Fang,Close Combat
    IVs: 20+ / 25+ / 15+ / 10+/ 15+ / +20
    Hatch Place:
    Sandgem

Easy Challenge (April 05-April 12)

Nickname:Toothless
    Held Item:
    X
    Moves: Metronome
    IVs: 15+ / 15+ / 15+ / 10+/ 15+ / +15
    Hatch Place:
    X

Credit for the Idea: Yusshin
    Link to here thread:Click

Winners
    None Yet

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    olol RNG is not allowed, but the only other ways to get obtain a triple flawless shiny Adamant Run Away Female Snubbull are by hacking or hatching 201292 eggs (in a week, my god, old school IV breeding takes months).

In other words, I would not believe anyone who claimed to get the advanced challenge without RNG.

(Also, I would prefer Wifi battles, not raising to 100.. I have not done that since Gold). D:

I would like to take the second challenge then, but keep in mind that Pokemon Center is an Event location, not an in-game location.

Whenever I get a Smeargle again, lol.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    olol RNG is not allowed, but the only other ways to get obtain a triple flawless shiny Adamant Run Away Female Snubbull are by hacking or hatching 201292 eggs (in a week, my god, old school IV breeding takes months).

In other words, I would not believe anyone who claimed to get the advanced challenge without RNG.

(Also, I would prefer Wifi battles, not raising to 100.. I have not done that since Gold). D:

I would like to take the second challenge then, but keep in mind that Pokemon Center is an Event location, not an in-game location.

Whenever I get a Smeargle again, lol.

quick question do you want us to train them to level 100 or take a pic of a lvl 100 Wi-Fi battle

Alright to Gearuvagen your choice but it would be much easier to do the wifi Battle if you ask me :3 and to Twilight i will fix the loacation and you are right it would take months but i did not entirley think this through for i did not expect much of a turn out so i will extened the dead line :D! Yea i would allow rng but it just makes things to easy and gives others a huge advatage over those who do not Rng

Back