• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Legendaries are amazing.

Pick a card, any card!

• Victini

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Cobalion

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Virizion

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Tornadus / Tornelos

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Thundurus / Voltolos

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Landorus / Landlos

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Keldio / Kerudio

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Meloetta

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Genesect / Genosect

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters

The Red Chain

I love legendaries, I really do. Something about the myths and the majestic powers of world-ending destruction. Ahhh, I love it~ <3

... -coughs-
    Onto the actual question! XD

Which legendary is your favorite?

Victini, by far. No questions asked. A little apple bunny that hops in battle, twitches his ears and has a constant smile that could end your life in one hit? How can I say no? <333

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Victini and Cobalon<3 Victini is totally adorable and Cobalon exudes manliness and gallantness...that's not a word, lmao. But yeah, those are definitely my favorites! Virizion is also pretty nice. Majorette boots<3 And a pink shiny. You don't get much better than that!

Edit: How did I forget Meloetta? :( Probably cause it's an event. But yeah, that step forme<33

Last edited:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    "Victini, by far. No questions asked. A little apple bunny that hops in battle, twitches his ears and has a constant smile that could end your life in one hit? How can I say no? <333"
    ...Works for me! ;D <33
    Gotta love that Victini~ <333

Second would go for Genesect~ He has just an awesome design~ Plus, HE CAN FLY. He is like the first bug to do that! He also doesn't even have any visible wings. XD JETPACKS, AWAY!!

But since this is legends discussion, I'll say my least favorite...
    Meloetta.
    I mean, there is nothing wrong with her... Love her concept and design... It just seems so added on. :/ Something that should of been done a long time ago.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like:
    -Victini (it's cute!)
    -Cobal(i)on (true, it's a Lucario wannabe, but it looks cool)
    -Terrakion (it smashes things)
    -Reshiram (for its resemblance to Blue Eyes White Dragon)
    -Zekrom (for its resemblance to Red Eyes B. Dragon)
    -Landlos (it wreaks havoc in a sandstorm)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Victini, he is awesome, I'm glad that he is going to be a WiFi event, because I want one ASAP.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Reshiram, the star of pokemon black. I love its design and typing. And holy mother of penguins! It has rocket boosters as its tail!! -faints-

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Like about half the other people in this thread, I'm voting for Vicinti <33

Cute, Elegant, Power, and cute? Never has a Pokemon seen been so perfect since the birth of Venusaur @.@

I also love Reshiram as well, it's so cute and elegant >> lolol I'm sensing a theme

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'm sad that no one voted for the 2 Genies :( Landlos got a mention but not the other two, they are actually really strong, but Vicinti can beat them both u.u

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Cobalion - Like Sydian said, it's so manly and strong, and cool and blue :D
    Virizion - It's a grass type, it's cool boot legs, it's mustache xD
    Reshiram - It's white angelic look and pure awesomeness, I love it! It's my favourite.
    Kyurem - It looks broken and I feel sorry for it. I also like it's icy grey concept.
    Meoletta - It's pretty, I like how it reminds me of Mozart's time. I can't wait to know it's story.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Victini is appearently the most loved Pokemon :D
    I like Reshiram over Zekrom because Reshiram has fur and a better cry. Zekrom, on the other hand, has a not-so-cool cry and no fur at all. (I wonder what Zekrom's skin feels like.)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My top three legendaries of this gen would be Meloetta, Victini and Zekrom. With Meloetta being my favourite.

However Cobalion is my least favourite legendary and also my least favourite gen five pokemon overall.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I dunno why, but I really like Keldio. Victini would be my second choice. I like legendaries that are small, because they're strong also.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    This is actually pretty hard. My favorite is most definitely Tornadus, most likely because of the pure Flying type, but also because of its animation.

then Thundurus, then Landorus, then Meloetta, then Reshiram, then Cobalon, then Genesect, then Victini, then Zekrom, then Terrakion, then Virizion,

then my least favorites are Kyurem and Keldeo. Why does Kyurem have to look so awkwardly bent over? ;_; Also, I dislike Keldeo only because I passionately hate horses, don't complain.

(Is that all of them? Good. I love the legendaries. ^_^)

Back