• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Spr_5b_151.png

FAL2010 Mew
    Calm Nature
    Synchronize
    31/29/31/31/31/31
    Pound

Much to the belief of I don't give a damn what you say, I'm keeping this.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Shiny RNG isn't that hard for HG/SS. It's practically the same as normal RNG abuse except you use your own ID/SID. Also:

Spr_5b_243_s.png

WIN2011/Crown Raikou
    Rash Nature
    Pressure
    31/29/30/30/31/31
    Zap Cannon/Aura Sphere/Extremespeed/Weather Ball

IVs for HP Grass and suitable attack for ESpeed. :)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • If I were to make a giveaway thread, should I just put it in my thread? Or should I open a new one? I'm only giving away 3 Pokemons.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Why not just get a lower frame like 3 or 2, or even 1? Just get/reject the other eggs until you reach egg frame X, which is your target egg frame.
    I'm on Platinum, not HGSS. D:
    Although, it's probably time I gave it another try.
    Here goes. :3

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I don't want to offend anyone, but I've been wondering...
    New people here do not even trade their own Pokemon. They just get it from other forums and use it to trade here. What happened to the:

TwilightBlade said:
    Regarding IV and EV shops...
    At least 10 offered must have your OT and ID and must not be filler Pokémon.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Hacked, ripped-off (?), and uber-cloned Pokemons.

I liked it better when people offer their level 100 Blastoise instead of offering another MattJ Pokemon. I stopped trading a month ago because of this.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Well, i'm not the best trader here but the pokes on my thread are mine, EV'd, legends, shinies, etc.
    I hope that when B/W comes, the newbies left PC for good or hopefully learn the value of a good trade thread...

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I wanted to have my Eevee bred for Valentine's, but I've been lagging on it. :3 The egg is just sitting there with the Day Care man. Every time I ride by, I'm like...oh yeah...oh well. C:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Simple, Elm advanced the frame by one, Joey advances the frame by 2, and Pokemon Talk (with Professor Oak) advances the frame by 14-18.

Oh, and one more thing... If you ring Joey on a monday, he will want to battle, and that doesn't advance the frame.

Years
  • Simple, Elm advanced the frame by one, Joey advances the frame by 2, and Pokemon Talk (with Professor Oak) advances the frame by 14-18.

Oh, and one more thing... If you ring Joey on a monday, he will want to battle, and that doesn't advance the frame.

thanks..:) im lazy to do double taps for shiny on Plat..now i change to HG...:)

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I have been playing pokemon all my years but? im loosing interest. I have tried breeding pokemon and i got nowere, i tried EV training pokemon but I got nowere. I keep trying to build a team for Wi-Fi play but i never get far, I really so badly want to keep playin pokemon but I always complete the storyline within a month and go onto trying to make a team an just fail, anyone got any information or help they can give me? i just feel really stuck!, thanks if you do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back