• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    WOW. Thanks guys for adding me to a really weird and awkward group conversation while I was asleep. C'mon now, of all topics, lower gastronomical tracts?

ROFL!!!

I'm sure that you found it completely informational, lmao.

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
  • I have a question. I was RNGing the entei from the wondercard and it was an epic fail. (IVs 20-23, 29, 20-23, 4-9, 24-26, 10-13)(first try had 31 in Atk)
    So now I'm going to RNG the Suicune (Dont know if I should get it flawless or with HP - Electric???)
    But the first page says I caught a Rattata so does that count as 2 frames?

Let me use the Entei Example I had it as flawless(except for 9 in Sp.A) . So it was a target frame of 26 which I have one roaming pokemon it becomes 24 right??
    So whe I do the Juornal Flips I should of done 12 or 10 sincethe page says that had the pokemon caught. Or is it everytime I switch to that page it counts as 2 fraes instead of 1??? making me do 6 flips??

This is for platinum

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Iirc in D/P/Pt all roamers count as one extra frame so you'll want to follow a formula like this.
    (Frame + 2) / 2 - Number of roamers

Which equals how many page flips you need. the +2 is added there for whenever you find a seed, unless it's a wondercard seed that you need to add two to it.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • hgrr I haven't played Platinum since October. Let's fix that...

I've started wondercard abusing Arceus in Platinum. I hit frame 25 and 27, but never 26 (same spread in treecko's example). I wish I had a roamer to make it even because I fail at "pausing before receiving" crap.

You need 12 journal flips. I need 12.5 lol. -o-

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
  • Oh thanks both of you. I just need help with the timing.

For the Suicune Special (spread of 31 / 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31) had a frame of 43. So it would be 23.5 Frames? and for a flawless on it would be 58frames? and HP Electric would be 127 frames?
    I would just rather do the flawless though since its the easiest and im too lazy.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • I have like a really quick RNG question. When I was RNG abusing my Celebi, I hit my delay and time, but after I did all my journal flips, (I know I did the right amount of journal flips) my result was frame 44 when my target frame was 41. And, this happened atleast 2-3 times, so I know it is not me. And, I checked the starting frame and it turned out to be 1...

Any advice?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • So this is sort of off topic but my friend is intent on telling me every single pokemon ive recieved here is a hack...and i dont beleive him...and thats really unrelatable to any conversation eever

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    So this is sort of off topic but my friend is intent on telling me every single pokemon ive recieved here is a hack...and i dont beleive him...and thats really unrelatable to any conversation eever

Well, that depends. Though he could be right, which is sad.

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • When people are requesting or looking for or offering flawless Pokemon (especially flawless Legendaries), can I make the assumption that these Pokemon were 'created' with the help of third party means rather than SRed for without any additional third party means?

Because... you know... the probability of getting/finding a Pokemon with 6 flawless IVs is 1 out of 1,073,741,824. Literally, one in a million.

Detox

Hi traders, so I decided to get B/W probably and make a shop or something idk.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Should I still pursue with trading? It's been a while and I haven't even done anything with my DS. I'm tinkering around with my PSP for a while now and I think I miss my DS.. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back