• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're one step closer to evolving~! Oh wait, you need a Shiny Stone for that~!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    May the 22nd is finally here (well it is in South Australia at least)!

Spoiler:

I made you 5 cupcakes! 2.6 for every year.

I have known Touko/Kelsey for a while now (only really 3 months but still). For those who don't know my wonderful pair, she is a stalker, abuser of smilies and is someone who will send a friend request to anyone who sends her a PM. Nica still refuses to give her a stalker emblem (even though I said to her that she is stalking her when I was telling her that). At least she got that smilie emblem :D (probably for making that game about posting smilies). She is addicted with making alternate accounts (and I guessed them all, I think). She is also obsessed with Cinccino and Minccino and she even made a club for them. She is also obsessed with Swanna as well. She is also a massive Ferriswheel Shipper (Touko x N) and she is super nice. She is also the one who got me putting ~ at the end of most of my sentences. She also make amazing signatures~

It's hard to believe that we became pairs after I posted "May I say that your profile looks very fancy." on her Visitor Messages. Only for her to send a friend request a few minutes later. I am so glad I did post that or else we might not have become the friends we are today.

She has some pretty big goals. Some just silly (1000 alts), some sensible (1000 posts before August) and some that are so close (10,000 profile visits by today). I think I have helped with that last goal a bit as I always visit her profile when I reply to a VM (which is all the time).

I hope she got a Nintendo (3)DS for her birthday and Pokemon Black or White as well because I have been waiting for her to get it for months ever since she lost it and never found it again. If she does she will almost certainly call all the Pokemon by their Japanese names (I even tried to teach her a different B/W Pokemon's english name every day for a few weeks). I have my bets if she gets one of them it will be Pokemon White because of all the Seed bby and Lilligant (Doredia) that you can catch in it (one of her current obsessions). I mostly want her to get a game so that she can receive the birthday presents I got for her (A shiny Altaria and a shiny Ducklett). I also am trying to get a shiny Mincinno that I have in a pending trade in my trade thread (which if she wants to, can also join and share with me).

I would write more but it is about 2am in South Australia and I need sleep so anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEMON TRAINER TOUKO~!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Happy birthday, Touko! I hope you get that 3DS like vaporeon7 said.

Have a Churine to go along with that Doredia. :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Happy Birthday, Touko! :D
    I hope you enjoy this year as much as you enjoy today. :)
    I don't talk to you much, but you're a chirpy and friendly person. xD;
    So yeah, once again, Happy Birthday!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Happy birthday. I hope you get a 3DS and give it to me and have a wonderful birthday! Don't worry about ignoring my Pms. Jk I understand you got some work to do. I hope you have a jolly wonderful year.

Last edited:

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Happy Birthday Touko~!^^
    I don't think we've ever met. xD But anyone friends with Vaporeon7 has to be one great person. And since you're his par, that makes you like X number of times greater. =D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Happy Birthday, gurl! n___n Although we had a few chat through VMs, but you seem to be a very jolly/friendly person and I really do hope that we talk more near future. So yeah, hope you enjoy your day to the max. <3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Happy birthday Touko! I remember talking to you once or twice and you seem like a very kind and friendly person. I like your taste in Unova pokemon and I hope you get your Black/White for your birthday. Have a great day!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Happy Birthday Touko. Glad to see there are some people with site ambitions. Speaking of stalkers (irrc I believe you stalked my profile before). To reiterate what everyone else said hopefully you get that 3DS although there aren't much games out for it yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Happy Birthday, Touko!

I hope you have had :( a wonderful birthday!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Happy birthday Touko! Even though I haven't talked to you too much, you're obviously a sweet person :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Back