• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Dad

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Has anyone watched or know of American Dad? If you don't know, its a show that's a spin off of Family Guy.

These are the characters:

American-Dad-Season-1-Episode-1--Pilot.jpg

[from left - right]

Hayley, Stan, Steve, Francine, Claus [did I spell his name right? oo;], and Roger.

Gotta love Roger. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I am finding this show funnier than Family Guy atm. Family Guy just seems to be going around in circles. Also Francine twice? Hayley ;)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It's better than the new Family Guys, (Season 8 onwards), but not the ones before that.
    But still, it's hilarious either way.

Years
  • I've been watching this show a lot lately at night, I must say its pretty funny. I still like Family Guy more, but its still good. Roger is my favorite xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've just been watching this literally 5 minutes ago, I love this show. I prefere it to Family Guy & Cleaveland Show currently but nothing will top the Simpsons.

My favourites are Claus & Rodger :]!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I love American Dad! @__@

I went through a whole phase of being totally obsessed with it. I just recently started watching it again. It's funnier than the Cleveland Show and Family Guy. But it's not funnier than the Simpsons! :]

Roger is of course my favourite character. I've literally laughed for 20 minutes straight at some of his sayings. Francine comes in second. I couldn't care less about the others tbh. I watch it for Roger! \o

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I use to think that American Dad was a copy of Family Guy but after watching it, I have gotten use to it and I changed my opinion. I love this show way more than I do Family Guy and it is a lot funnier. I find Roger to be the best character in the entire show.

:t354:TG

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It isn't really a spin-off it's just made by Seth also, it's just more of a rip-off. xD

Although I like Family guy a lot better, I do enjoy and tend to watch it whenever it comes on.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • I love American Dad! it's so funny. It's way better than Family Guy by a longshot.
    But American Dad is not a spin-off. It's just created by the same writers/producers as Family Guy.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • "The gig is up Roger!"
    "I'm not Roger, I'm the Phantom!"
    *takes of mask* *gasp* "Roger!"
    "Yeah, who'd you...wait, what?"

Best scene ever.

Back