• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Character Challenge.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    May as well do another update since I actually HAVE been progressing...
    -And this involves pictures AND videos!!-

• Took a stroll down victory road
    • Battled rival (VIDEO)
    • Supplied before E4
    • Battled E4 (Video vs Will!)
    • Narrowly lost to Lance, had to go through again
    • Completely kerpwned him second time around because Mirage sought revenge
    • Got into hall of fame (Halfway done!!!)
      Spoiler:
    • Headed to Kanto
    • Beat Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Misty and Janine while staying with my rules as well as I could
    • Albel evolved between Misty and Erika
      Spoiler:
    • Diversified Cliff's moveset after some arduous battle frontier time
    • Used leftover points to diversify Mirage a little
    • Heading to Snorlax, and then Brock

Team:
    Spr_4h_068.png

Cliff
    Level 57
    Mild|Scatters Things Often
    No Guard
    191/160/104/103/115/84
    Cross Chop|Ice Punch|Fire Punch|Headbutt

Spr_4d_373.png

Albel
    Level 57
    Docile|Often Dozes Off
    Intimidate
    197/173/120/142/105/134
    Zen Headbutt|Crunch|Fly|Dragonbreath

Spr_4p_466.png

Mirage
    Level 57
    Modest|Often Dozes Off
    Motor Drive
    169/145/87/137/105/134
    Thunderbolt|ThunderPunch|Ice Punch|Signal Beam

Spr_4h_034_s.png

Fayt
    Level 56
    Serious|Somewhat of a Clown
    Rivalry
    171/121/112/110/96/127
    Surf|Horn Attack|Earth Power|Sludge Bomb

Spr_4h_389.png

Adray
    Level 56
    Naive|Often Dozes Off
    Overgrow
    192/143/136/110/95/99
    Energy Ball|Crunch|Earthquake|Strength

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • Sign me up. Can I hack in 1 pokemon

I'm gonna be using a group of people. But since there's 7 people in the group I will be leaving one person out.

Characters:Tsuna,Yamamoto,Gokudera,Kyoya,Ryohei,Mukuro (Katekyo HItman Reborn)

Game:FireRed (All of them uses flames)

Pokemon:
    Charizard: Tsuna uses flames of the sky elements. I think it suits the element
    Hitmonchan: Ryohei is a boxer with a devastating punch
    Camerupt:Gokudera uses explosive firey attacks.
    Lapras:Mukuro uses mist to dissapear and play tricks. though not tricky the mist part fits a bit
    Kabutops:Both a water type and has a sharp edge to his hands
    Fearow:Kyoya is an aggresive person to those who treads upon his territory(his school)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Username: dragonomega
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): Cream the Rabbit from Sonic the Hedgehog.
    Game: Crystal, she has sparkly eyes. o3o
    Team (Hover for NN):
    222.gif
    gbc012.gif
    gbc242.gif
    gbc182.gif
    The odd egg.
    Requirements:
    Cream is cute so Corsola is a must. :3
    Butterfree, because it can fly. As does Cream.
    Blissey can heal Pokemon. Cream likes healing her friends.
    Bellossom, because Cream adores flowers.
    The odd egg from the day care man. Cream is very young and so is the hatched Pokemon. The hatched Pokemon will not evolve.

Cream hates to see her friends hurt. So I must heal frequently
    Cream doesn't like bad guys. So I must not leave out a member of TR when fighting them. (I can't skip any TR battles)
    Creams hero is Sonic. So Butterfree must not participate in any battles with my rival.
    Creams best friends are Cheese and Chocola. So if Corsola or Igglybuff get into a sticky situation I must swap them for Butterfree.

Note: I'll be hacking in Corsola as my starter. Since none of the current starters fit my team. I'll also hack in Chansey down the line. The other 3 will be legit. :3 Corsola will be level 7 and Chansey will prolly be at Level 20 (Morty's gym)

Lol. ): Hopefully I get accepted, cuz' I've already done the first update. :x

Okay, first update. Quite long. :3

Spoiler:

Meet the team!

gbc222.gif

Cheese Lv 20
    ~ Headbutt
    ~ Bubble
    ~ Recover
    ~ Mud Slap

gbc012.gif

Cream Lv 20
    ~ Confusion
    ~ Swift
    ~ Poisonpowder
    ~ Supersonic

gbc043.gif

Vanilla Lv 20
    ~ Absorb
    ~ Sweet Scent
    ~ Sleep Powder
    ~ PoisonPowder

gbc174.gif

Chocola Lv 10
    ~ Sing
    ~ Dizzy Punch
    ~ Pound
    ~ Defense Curl (?)

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yet another update from me! -not big, considering what little I still have to do-

• Had to begin trainer dodging to remain 2 levels under
    • Defeated Brock with Cliff, Fayt and Adray
    • Somehow managed to slide through viridian forest unnoticed
    • Used the same magical ninja skills to get to Pallet, Cinnabar, and then Seafoam
    • Defeated Blaine with Fayt and Albel
    • Flew back to Cinnabar so I wouldn't worry about battles
    • Spoke to Blue, made the emo kid get his happy butt back to his gym
    • Wondered what a level 50 Slowking could possibly want an Oran Berry for
    • Defeated Blue with a combined effort of my entire team
    • Kind of abused my on-hand Slave for a revive... Poor Cyndaquil....
    • Received Rock Climb from Oak, Taught it to Cliff
    • Defeated all of the trainers I ninja'd by
    • Realized I never got Rock Smash, backtracked for it, taught it to one of my two slaves
    • Grinding up to, at most, 86 for Blue (Though I may only go to 80)
    • May go and promote Cliff's Atheism by killing all the legendaries to help acheive that end...

Current team(including current, on hand slave): -oh yeah. Unnecessarily long detail spread FTW LET'S GO-
    Spr_4h_068.png

Cliff
    Level 65
    Mild|Scatters things often
    No Guard
    219/185/118/122/131/99
    Cross Chop|Ice Punch|Fire Punch|Rock Climb

Spr_4d_373.png

Albel
    Level 65
    Docile|Often Dozes Off
    Intimidate
    225/203/138/166/121/158
    Zen Headbutt|Crunch|Fly|Dragon Claw

Spr_4p_466.png

Mirage
    Level 65
    Modest|Often Dozes Off
    Motor Drive
    192/170/102/157/125/155
    Thunderbolt|Thunderpunch|Ice Punch|Signal Beam

Spr_4h_034_s.png

Fayt
    Level 64
    Rivalry
    196/143/132/127/110/145
    Surf|Megahorn|Earth Power|Sludge Bomb

Spr_4h_389.png

Adray
    Level 64
    Naive|Often Dozes Off
    Overgrow
    219/168/157/127/110/115

Spr_4h_194_m.png

Roger (My least favorite character.... Common sacrifice. No regret.
    Shifty_Eyes_by_dragonfly_009.gif
    )
    Level 6
    Timid|Sturdy Body
    Water Absorb
    23/9/11/8/8/8
    Whirlpool|Flash|Waterfall|Rock Smash

I just noticed that again, I decide to update while leveling Fayt....
    Also, I have a HUGE weakness to Ice. Here's to hoping Red's Lapras doesn't totally WRECK me.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I'm updating as we speak. I've been a little busy lately, so I'm definitely going to work on my challenge right after I finish the update.

Sign me up. Can I hack in 1 pokemon

I'm gonna be using a group of people. But since there's 7 people in the group I will be leaving one person out.

Characters:Tsuna,Yamamoto,Gokudera,Kyoya,Ryohei,Mukuro (Katekyo HItman Reborn)

Game:FireRed (All of them uses flames)

Pokemon:
    Charizard: Tsuna uses flames of the sky elements. I think it suits the element
    Hitmonchan: Ryohei is a boxer with a devastating punch
    Camerupt:Gokudera uses explosive firey attacks.
    Lapras:Mukuro uses mist to dissapear and play tricks. though not tricky the mist part fits a bit
    Kabutops:Both a water type and has a sharp edge to his hands
    Fearow:Kyoya is an aggresive person to those who treads upon his territory(his school)
    This kind of lacked requirements for the game in general. Would you mind adding some? :)

Update: Done with LeafGreen, moving to HeartGold. (Sorry I didn't update much on Kanto, I've grown so tired with the region lately because of all my solos and whatnot. @.@)

Final Team:

Spr_3r_332.png

Kakashi Lv.56
    Return, Leech Seed, Needle Arm, Protect

Spr_3r_310.png

Uhei Lv. 55
    Thunder, Thunder Wave, Bite, Odor Sleuth

Spr_3r_210.png

Bull Lv. 55
    Take Down, Lick, Bite, Charm

Spr_3r_229.png

Akino Lv. 59
    Crunch, Flamethrower, Odor Sleuth, Smog

Spr_3r_262.png

Guruko Lv. 53
    Take Down, Howl, Crunch, Odor Sleuth

Spr_3f_059.png

Shiba Lv. 56
    Flamethrower, ExtremeSpeed, Bite, Odor Sleuth

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    And as Inferno moves on to her next game, I complete my challenge entirely. After days of grinding and reveling in the boosted experience (And teaching Albel outrage because I hated Dragon Claw's inability to kill), I hit my target level, 80. 86 was my limit, due to Pikachu's 88-ness but I wanted a little more of a challenge.(Also I was getting horribly impatient and tired of grinding) And so, with Cliff using two of his four hands to give me a piggy back ride we climbed Mt. Silver. And there, before us, secretly showing us that he effing loves mountains, was Red.

The battle was a difficult one, though in the end the only ones who remained fainted were Roger and Cliff. I think if it weren't for little Albel and his wings we woulda been stuck on that mountain. (I recorded the battle with Red... I'll edit it in later today cause it's 7:30, I just woke up, and I'm lazy)

Final team: (Yes, again Slave is included. He gave his life so I could revive another's like a boss. As much as I dislike his namesake he earned a spot of mention., regardless of if he actually counted.)

Spr_4h_068.png

Cliff
    Level 80
    Mild|Scatters things often
    No Guard
    270/231/151/156/164/123
    Cross Chop|Ice Punch|Fire Punch|Rock Climb

Spr_4d_373.png

Albel
    Level 80
    Docile|Often Dozes Off
    Intimidate
    274/249/169/203/148/193
    Zen Headbutt|Crunch|Fly|Outrage

Spr_4p_466.png

Mirage
    Level 80
    Modest|Often Dozes Off
    Motor Drive
    234/214/129/202/155/191
    Thunderbolt|Thunderpunch|Ice Punch|Signal Beam

Spr_4h_034_s.png

Fayt
    Level 80
    Rivalry
    243/185/168/166/139/185
    Surf|Megahorn|Earth Power|Sludge Bomb

Spr_4h_389.png

Adray
    Level 80
    Naive|Often Dozes Off
    Overgrow
    274/213/200/167/139/146

Spr_4h_194_m.png
    (The valliant fodder of a slave!)
    Roger
    Level 6
    Timid|Sturdy Body
    Water Absorb
    23/9/11/8/8/8
    Whirlpool|Flash|Waterfall|Rock Smash

One thing for sure? I gained a new respect for Machamp in this run. I used to absolutely despise that thing.... Now I am rather fond of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Oh, this looks like a very fun challenge! I hope I can stick through with it!

Username: musesum626
    Character/Person/Group: The Espada (top 6 out of the 10) from Bleach
    Game: Diamond - I guess because the Hougyoku kinda looks like a diamond?...I would do White (they're all dressed in white) but I don't have a game to trade with for evolution and I can't hack Pokemon into it.

Team:
    Mightyena - Starrk. His Resurreccion can create a wolf pack, and Mightyena looks closest to a wolf. Also it has a shaggy appearance, kinda like Starrk and how he's laid back. He's lazy and doesn't really like fighting, so in trainer battles (and major battles like Legendaries) he must use a non-offensive move first. His aspect of death is loneliness, so he may not be used in any double battles unless forced to.
    Marowak - Barragan. It has a skull for a head and carries a weapon, similar to Barragan's Resurreccion. There's also the subplot in Kanto about the dead Marowak, and his Resurreccion is all about death. Being the arrogant jerk that he is, he must always use offensive moves. But he is allowed only one non-offensive move per battle.
    Sharpedo - Harribel. Her Resurreccion looks like a shark, and she has water abilities. Like Starrk, she doesn't like battling, so she also must start with a non-offensive move in trainer and major battles. Her aspect of death is sacrifice, so if I ever switch to a Pokemon for the sole purpose of healing another, she must be the one switched to.
    Crobat - Ulquiorra. His Resurreccion looks like a bat. He's very cold and doesn't care for his comrades, so no healing items may be used on other Pokemon while he's in battle (but I can switch to Harribel if I want to heal someone else).
    Scyther - Nnoitra. His Resurreccion is based on a praying mantis. Nnoitra also has bladed weapons and is very fast, hence Scyther and not Scizor. He's definitely the most battle-loving and blood-lustful, so he must ALWAYS use offensive moves, no exceptions.
    Zangoose - Grimmjow. His Resurreccion looks like a panther, and Zangoose looks feline. But also he has a rivalry with Ichigo, and Zangoose has one with Seviper. His aspect of death is destruction, and he's very violent and rude, so he must also only use offensive moves. But like Barragan, he may also use just one non-offensive move per battle.

Requirements:
    -Each Pokemon's gender must correspond with the gender of the character he/she is based on.
    -Each of them must learn a Dark move by level-up if they can, since they're the antagonists.
    -Also, being the antagonists, the Nuzlocke rule of "if it faints, it's dead" applies, since in Bleach it seems only the bad guys ever die, no good guys. However, since they're also the top dogs of the Arrancar, they're powerful enough that the rule only applies after 2 KOs.
    -If my whole party dies, game over.

I'll hack all the teammates in except Ulquiorra (Zubat), since they can't be found until much later in the game.

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Sign me up. I guess I'll be..... this guy:
    Neku_Sakuraba_Sprite_by_KingdomTriforce.gif

UserName: Velocity Q
    Character/Person/Group: Neku Sakuruba
    Game: I guess FR or LG.. Probably FR.

Team:
    emesprani122.gif

Neku (Mr. Mime): In The World Ends With You, Neku is a Psych. He uses pins to attack. Mr. Mime is closest since Neku doesn't use Items to attack (except for pins)

emesprani301.gif

Shiki (Delcatty): Shiki teams up with Neku in TWEWY and has a stuffed cat that fights with her. That's why Shiki will be Delcatty.

emesprani125.gif

Beat (Electabuzz): Beat is also Neku's partner. Beat is a little rash at some times, and violence is usually the answer for him.

emesprani215.gif

Joshua (Sneasel): Joshua seemed trustworthy to Neku when Joshua was his partner. But he was really a backstabbing....maybe I shouldn't finish the sentence.

emesprani169.gif

Rhyme (Crobat): Rhyme was once Beat's partner, until she got erased. Then, Beat became a Reaper and got a special pin that allowed him to summon Rhyme. She appeared as a bat/ferret thing.
    and then some HM Slaves. I think I'll name them Reaper or something.
    An update will come soon! (And I'll think I'll need to hack in Skitty, and Sneasel in the wild, and Mr. Mime as a starter.)

UPDATE
    I name my character Neku
    Named rival Sho
    Chose Mr. Mime. Named it Neku.
    Beat rival.
    Delivered package to Oak.
    I made a mistake choosing Mr. Mime. It's like I can't even catch anything! I had a hard time trying to catch a Ratatta!
    I now want to rage quit. But I won't

UPDATE 2
    Finally caught Sneasel. Named it Joshua.
    It's grinding time

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Username: Sooyun

Character: Wonder Girls (Sunye, Yeeun, Sunmi, Yubin, Sohee, Lim. This is a real life girl group from S. Korea)

Team: Audino/Tabunne, Oshawott line/Mijumaru line, Emonga, Leavanny/Hahakurimo, Liepard/Lepardasu, Minccino

Sunye (Audino/Tabunne) is a responsible leader who is always volunteering her free time to help others in need and can always be found doing volunteer work. The pokemon she's associated with will have a support role with more status moves than physical/special.

Yeeun (Oshawott/Mijumaru) goes above and beyond what is expected of her by not only singing/performing, but also composing and playing instruments. The pokemon she's associated with will have a physical STAB move and a special move that's not of their type.

Sunmi (Emonga) has been around since the beginning of the group, but has recently left to pursue her academic studies and was replaced with Lim. The pokemon she's associated with will have a move that forces switching out of battle.

Yubin (Leavanny/Hahakumiro) is the oldest member of the group and the resident rapper. She is awkward with Sohee, even though they have similar personalities.
    The pokemon she's associated with will be a type that beats Sohee's type. That Pokemon will have 3 stages of evolution and be fully evolved.

Sohee (Liepard/Lepardasu) used to be the youngest member until Lim. She is soft spoken, but sometimes scolds the members (and even their boss!) like a mother. She is often called the least talented member even though she has improved substantially and initially wasn't a vocalist, but an actress. The pokemon she's associated with will be weak to Yubin's type. They will be fully evolved in a 2 stage evolution. They'll have generally low stats in the beginning and will be frustrating to raise (in proportion to her low fanbase during debut). Because Sohee is the 'face' of the group, her sprite will be "pretty" to look at.

Lim (Mincinno) is the youngest member of the group. She is the least liked for those resistant to change in the lineup. She has a very upbeat personality and is a sweet kid. The pokemon she's associated with will have moves involving use of the voice because she is a rapper and vocalist.

Game: Pokemon Black(if only because their latest magazine spread featured them in black rock themed outfits xD)

Requirement
    : This will be a team exclusively of females so at least half the team must know Attract or Covet, even if I have to PokeGen/Sav it. These girls practically OWNED Korea before they came here to America in 2010. They will start off a bit over leveled, but I will allow them to be slightly under leveled/even leveled by the time we get to the league to fight N. However, since they're returning to Korea with a new album in November and the anticipation is high, I must grind to at least level 60 for the 2nd Elite 4 match.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    I don't have much for this update because I really haven't had time to do much, but since I haven't posted any updates yet, I feel like I should at least post something to show that I'm actually doing this.

Here we go:
    -Chose male protagonist (antagonist in this case) and named myself Aizen
    -Named my rival Ichigo
    -Chose Turtwig as my starter
    -Caught Scyther - named Nnoitra
    -Caught Cubone - named Baraggan
    -Caught Poochyena - named Starrk
    -Started training those 3 since I ran out of Pokeballs and money to buy more (Cubone doesn't learn any offensive moves 'til Lv7 >_>)
    -Got to Jubilife and did all the Trainer School and Poketch stuff
    -Now to grind so I can fight Ichigo

Team:

Starrk
    Spr_4d_261.png

Lv7 - Lax - Quick Feet
    -Tackle
    -Howl

Baraggan
    Spr_4d_104.png

Lv8 - Mild - Rock Head
    -Bone Club
    -Tail Whip
    -Growl

Nnoitra
    Spr_4d_123_m.png

Lv6 - Impish - Technician
    -Quick Attack
    -Leer
    -Focus Energy

HM Slaves:
    Turtwig (future HM slave)

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Mods please don't lock the thread yet!

It's a small update, but an update none the less...

Actually, InfernoRogue, would you mind altering Black to BlazeBlack? Same team, but I'm playing a difficulty increased-649-type/move mutated-stat changed version of the original.

I picked the male character and named him JYP after the Wonder Girls' rl CEO.
    Naturally, I picked Oshawott and fought Cheren and Bianca. Once I finished and got my items from Mom, I talked to Ivy to get my dex and name Oshawott Yeeun (after which, I pokesav'd from a boy to a girl). I trained on route one where I found first route critters such as Pidgy, Bidoof, etc. Professor Ivy taught us about the Pokemon Center and told us that we were on our own after this. Team Plasma made their hammy speech, I fought N, and I went to Route 2, where after about an hour or so, I finally found a female Purrlion, or Sohee. After grinding, I went to the trainer's school to battle Cheren. I fought the trainers in the Dream Yard. Since I needed 3 Pokemon for Cilan
    Spoiler:
    , I accepted Pansear who I named Hyun. After grinding him to level 12, I basically soloed with him for Cilan
    Spoiler:
    and gained a couple levels. I spoke with Fennel, taught Sohee Cut, and beat up Team Plasma (lost the second round for overestimating my team without items. Poison + Leech Seed = pain!). I'm now on Route 3 in front of the preschool.

JYP
    Team: Yeeun lvl 16, Sohee lvl 17
    Badges: 1

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    ok my name is mypoke but call me steven
    character is:ezio from assassins creed
    team: pidgeot ezio is associated with the birds and does leaps of faith off buildings
    scyther: he uses a blade to kill so scythers the man
    gengar: he needs to vanish to finish the job
    garydos: swimming was introduced at the time of ezio and he's from venice
    gligar: a flying death bringing scorpion perfect for an assassin
    weavile: has blades and speed and depicted in a sinister way an assassins pokemon for sure
    as for requirements ezio doesn't kill civilians so unless they are in my way I won't take them out
    ezio is the best assassin he can be so the same would go for training highest possible levels for all

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Updated. mypoke, I didn't see in your post where you stated which game you would be playing. :) I'd be happy to add you once you figure that out. (Either that or I'm really really blind.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Username: DarkChibimon
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): Ichigo from Bleach
    Game(s): Fire Red
    Team: Zangetsu (Scyther), Chad (Machoke), Renji (Chardzard), Ogihci (Haunter), Aizen (Arbok), Kenpachi (Gyarados)
    Requirements:
    Ichigo has a hallow inside of him. So, that is why is team is split down 50/50 between good and evil
    Zangetsu is Ichigo's sword, that is why I choose Scyther
    Chad fights with his hands, that is why I choose Machoke
    Renji has a red-hot personilty, that is why I choose Chardzard
    Ogichi is Ichigo's Hallow/Evil, that is why I choose Haunter
    Aizen is stethy as a snake, that is why I choose Arbok
    Kenpachi is very strong, that is why I choose Gyarados

Remnants

Bringer of Hope
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Username: Remnants
    Character/Person/Group: Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
    Game(s): Shiny Gold X
    Team:
    26.png
    34.png
    319.png
    217.png
    106.png
    149.png

Requirements:
    Laxus uses Lightning magic so I chose Raichu.
    Laxus believes he is greater than everyone else like a king, so I chose Nidoking.
    Laxus is arrogant and does not care about how others feel, so I chose a dark-type, Sharpedo.
    Laxus is angry and likes to crush his competition, so I chose Ursaring.
    Laxus loves to fight, so I chose Hitmonlee.
    Laxus is a Dragon Slayer, so I chose a Dragonite.

Years
  • Username: WeightyWillBill
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): Amy Lee (from Evanescence)
    Game(s): Ruby
    Team: Pidgeot, Misdreavous, Blaziken
    Requirements:
    Pidgeot because Amy Lee is pretty amazing. Majestic, I guess..
    Misdreavous because Amy is mysterious sometimes and her jet black hair is interesting
    Blaziken because Amy Lee is so kick-arse.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • (I might do this. If I end up doing it, this will be mine)

Username: Digimon Kaiser
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): The Chosen Champion Digimon from Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02
    Team: [Subject to rotation]: Salamence (ExVeemon), Walrein (Ikkakumon), Heracross (Kabuterimon), Cacturne (Togemon), Sandslash (Ankylomon), Medicham (Angemon), Aggron (Greymon), Delcatty (Gatomon) Swellow (Aquilamon), Blaziken (Birdramon), Dustox (Stingmon), Mightyena (Garurumon)
    Requirements: I can't think of any right now.

Years
  • Username: WeightyWillBill
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): Amy Lee (from Evanescence)
    Team: Pidgeot, Misdreavous, Blaziken
    Requirements:
    Pidgeot because Amy Lee is pretty amazing. Majestic, I guess..
    Misdreavous because Amy is mysterious sometimes and her jet black hair is interesting
    Blaziken because Amy Lee is so kick-arse.

So I did this and got up to the elite four, but my character won't move. Literally. I can't move around at all. So.. I must forfeit.

TheWeirdBadger

Ice Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • Username: TheWeirdBadger
    Character: Dorothy Gale (from the Wizard of Oz)
    Game: Emerald, as the goal is to get to Emerald City. Could also work with Ruby (Slippers)
    Team:
    Spr_3r_261.png
    Spr_3r_332.png
    Spr_3r_212.png
    Spr_3f_059.png

Poochyena will play Toto.
    Cacturne will play the Scarecrow.
    Scizor will play the Tin Man (he is Steel Type and chops/slashes/cuts things).
    Arcanine will play the Cowardly Lion.

Requirements: (There's quite a bit xD)
    Spoiler:

Back