• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Character Challenge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Username: Rafael P
    Character/Person/Group: Cloud Strife.. FF 7
    Game(s): Gold and Probably Black.
    Team:
    Gold:
    Togetic: Softness
    Typhlosion: Fiery Personality
    Houndoom: Darkness inside
    Kabutops: His Swords

Black
    Emboar: Fiery Personality
    Krookodile: Darkness inside
    Archeops: Wings
    Seismitode: Soft side.

Requirements:

Gold: Houndoom and Togetic may never be next to each other
    Typhlosion must never die

Black:
    Emboar must not die
    Krookodile and Seismitoad must never be next to each other

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Username: Turksishdelight
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series): Goku (Dragonball)
    Game(s): Diamond
    Team:
    -Infernape - a fighting monkey, as close to a saiyan as you'll get
    -Luccario - its aura sphere is very similar to the kamehameha technique of Goku
    -Breloom - similar to Goku's ex nemesis Piccolo as it is green and is a fighting type
    -Blastoise - similar to Roshi's turtle from when Goku was a child
    -Staraptor - symbolizes Goku's ability to Fly
    Requirements:
    -Always have plentiful revives in the bag as Goku is often brought back from the dead.
    -Each Pokémon will be nicknamed to a friend/family member of Goku.
    -Some Pokémon will have to be hacked in.
    -One HM slave will be used.
    -At least one of the Pokémon will have to learn Hyper Beam (if you can buy the TM, I can't remember) to symbolize Spirit Bomb.
    -All encountered legendaries must be defeated as they are seen as threats to planet Earth.

I'll have to hack in a few Pokémon, hopefully you don't mind.

Years
  • Mission 2: Defeat Misty, Ninja from the Land of Sea
    -Obtained the Running Shoes, to help us train.
    -Journyed through Mt Moon and defeated the enemy ninja (Team Rocket) for some good training.
    -Arrived in my destination: Cerulean City.
    -Faced Orochimaru ,defeating him using Sasuke's Ember on Pidgeotto, Shikamaru's Theif on Abra, Rock Lee's Rock Tomb on Charmander and Sakura's Tackle on Rattata.
    -Trained around Cerulean for the showdown at the gym. One of Orochimaru's henchmen (Rocket Grunt) attempted to recruit me at nugget bridge.
    -Took on Misty's Gym.
    -Defeated Misty using Sakura's Stomp on Staryu and Choji's Tackle on Starmie.Got the Cascade Badge and Water Pulse Jutsu.

TEAM REPORT
    KEY
    *-Rule Achieved
    Spoiler:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Would anyone be able to suggest a suitable NDS emulator for me to use? NO$GBA isn't working for me.

Years
  • Username:Atie
    Character/Person/Group (Please say what they are from if they are part of a series):Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail
    Game(s): Pokemon Pitch Black.
    Team:
    Charizard/Salamander - Natsu is called Salamander Charmander is a Salamader who spits fire
    Salamance/Happy - Salamance represents Happy cuz of it's colour and abillity to fly
    Natsu is a Dragon slayer, he knows attack that can kill dragons, his nickname is Salamander, Salamance is the best choice for the Salamander.
    Houndoom/Zancrow - Natsu fought against a god slayer with black fire , houndoom represents it.
    Rotom(Fire)/ElecBlaze - Natsu ate the Electrick magic power of Laxus which makes him a fire-thunder dragon magic user
    Electivire/Laxus - Represents one of Natsu's bitterest and strongest rival who is a fake thunder dragon slayer He has similiar posture as electivire
    Reshiram/Igneel - The ultimate Fire Dragon represents the foster father of Natsu a real Dragon

Requirement: (hell long)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Yay! I was hoping that this thread hadn't been locked.
    My team will be based on the six sages from Ocarina of Time.
    Name: phonastik
    Game: FireRed, may move on to an ultimate but I'm not sure.
    Team:
    Spr_3f_097.png

Rauru, sage of light. Light is the antithesis of dark, and in the Pokemon games, that role is filled by the Psychic type. I chose Hypno because Rauru always struck me as a bit creepy. After all, who pierced Link's ear when he was imprisoned in the Sacred Realm? And, for that matter, who gave him tights and an undershirt? Rauru, that's who. Hypno must keep Hypnosis from the time that he learns it, to reflect Link's seven-year sleep.
    Spr_3r_152.png

Saria, sage of the forest. I chose Chikorita because a) it's small and sort of dainty looking and b) in the anime Ash's Chikorita had a bit of a crush on him, and that's how I imagined Saria feeling about Link. I'll also keep it unevolved because the Kokiri never grow up.
    Spr_3r_323.png

Darunia, sage of fire. A big, bulky fire-type with some rocky characteristics? Camerupt is perfect to represent Darunia.
    Spr_3r_134.png

Ruto, sage of water. Ruto is like Vaporeon personified (or Zora-fied, I don't know)! Both are like the physical embodiment of water. Vaporeon must know Attract, because of her infatuation with Link.
    Spr_3r_354.png

Impa, sage of shadow. This one gave me some trouble, but I finally decided on Banette. A Ghost type makes sense for the shadow sage, and since Impa was Zelda's nursemaid, a Pokemon based on a doll makes sense too. This Pokemon must know at least one Dark-type move at all times, because Impa is a Sheikah, known for being sneaky.
    Spr_3r_262.png

Nabooru, sage of spirit. Nabooru is one of a race of thieves, the Gerudo, so a Dark type is perfect. They are also accomplished fighters, and Mightyena is known to be tenacious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Can I do A character of my own creation
    (don't worry i'll keep it challenging for myself)
    If you say yes here is my team and Extra Rules

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • First post updated.

Can I do A character of my own creation
    (don't worry i'll keep it challenging for myself)
    If you say yes here is my team and Extra Rules

Username: MineZachariah
    Character/Person: "N" from my yet to be created Manga about ninjas, called "Immortals"
    Game(s): White
    Team:
    Gengar because he is a ninja and is one with shadows
    Mew Because he is trying to stop evil and incocent pepole form dying
    much like mew in the first Pokemon movie

Exeggcute becuse like Exeggcute he will do anything for inocent people/pokemon
    Simsage because he is wise like a sage
    Zoroark because he is a ninja and master of disguise
    last spot for HM slave/flight slave

Extra rules:
    Always must have zoroark in front
    he is humble so I have to play black or white
    if one pokemon faints Mew has to be switched in to take revenge
    Any pokemon with evolutions I cheat in have to be at there lowest evolutionary form
    because he is wise I have to have all my pokemon at the same level before fighting a gym leader
    Exeggcute can never attack a wild pokemon

4.) No legendaries, otherwise, the challenge would be too easy.

Fix this and you're good.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    This sounds like a fun challenge to do.

Username: Seraphimon-sama
    Character/Person/Group: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
    Trainer Name: Ichigo (obviously)
    Game(s): Pokemon Storm Silver
    Team: Kabutops, Typhlosion, Spiritomb, Glaceon, Staraptor, Gardevoir
    Reasons:
    Kabutops reminds me of Ichigo's zanpakuto Zangetsu
    Typhlosion is Head Captain Yamamoto's zanpakuto Ryūjin Jakka
    Spiritomb is in because Ichigo has an Inner Hollow and also because his Bankai is dark in color
    Glaceon reminds me of Rukia Kuchiki's zanpakuto that has the power of ice
    Staraptor because of the fact that most Soul Reapers can defy gravity/fly
    Gardevoir is the final member of my team because of the fact that she can learn Magical Leaf which reminds me of the Shikai/Bankai of Byakuya Kuchiki which is called Senbonzakura/Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (thousand cherry blossoms/Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms), plus the fact that she is my favourite Pokemon and a team without her in it to me isn't complete
    Requirements: None

Oh, and before I forget, my rival's name, just because he's the main enemy in Bleach that I remember, will be Aizen.

Ironically enough, as I'm typing this, I'm actually listening to Number One by Hazel Fernandes which is the theme that plays whenever Ichigo gets into a fight (most notable is the rematch between Ichigo and Byakuya Kuchiki when they both reveal their Bankai)

Last edited:

Ultimate Uchiha

Switchin' It Up
    Years
  • Username: Ultimate Uchiha
    Character/Person/Group: Akatsuki (Naruto)
    In Game Name: Nagato
    Game(s): Volt White
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Requirements:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Looks fun. I wanna try.
    Username: TheFifthAlice
    Character: Aya(Touhou)
    Game(s): Emerald(no real reason other than that being the only Pokemon emulator game I have. Touhoumon would just make it too easy to decide everything.)
    Team:
    Swellow(Aya is a crow tengu and she's fast. Swellow is also a fast bird)
    Skarmory(bears similarities to Momiji, Aya's partner)
    Pelipper(Pelipper, in PMD, delivers mail and newspaper. Aya delivers(and creates) newspaper. Small similarity, but it is a similarity.)
    Ludicolo(In Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Aya is associated with the weather of "rainstorms" or "rain and wind". while Marisa is the one with Drizzle, it can't be helped because this is the closest to rainstorms.)
    Electrode(Aya claims herself to be the fastest in Gensokyo. I think Electrode is the fastest pokemon in Emerald. I am not sure about that though.)
    Seviper(she has a rival. that's my only reason for this, plus Zangoose isn't available in Emerald)
    Requirements:
    1) Ludicolo will know Rain Dance(even though I'm never gonna use it :P)
    2) Lots of work should be put in to raising everyone's Speed.
    3) Most of the team should know at least one evasion raising OR one accuracy lowering move.
    4) One should learn Flash.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Username:jojolaw
    Character:Avatar Aang from ATLA

Game(s):Leaf-Green
    Team:

Machop-Machoke
    Ralts-Gardevoir
    Pidgey-Pidgeot
    Horsea-Kingdra
    Diglet-Dugtrio
    Growlithe-Arcanine

Requirements:None

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Good news everyone. I'm starting my challenge!

UPDATE NO. 1

Spoiler:

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
    Years
  • ill use the character gang of mario and his pals
    Game(s): Gold
    Team:
    25.gif
    162.gif
    39.gif
    248.gif
    131.gif
    9.gif

mario Luigi Peach Bowser Yoshi Hammer Bro.

Clauses
    1)Mario is the main character, like pikachu so mario must know Thunderbolt because it is pikachu's famous move in the anime

2)Luigi is an underdog that noone expects so he may never be in the lead spot on the team

3) peach is spoiled and can do whatever she wants, including sleeping in the middle of a battle so she must know rest

4)Bowser always likes to do the dirty work himself so he must know all physical moves

5) Yoshi gives rides to people, like lapras so he must know surf

6) Hammer Bro likes to use his power to his advantage so he must have a STAB move at all times

7) If mario faints he may count on luigi to finish the job for him so if mario has fainted then that is an exception to clause 2

tell me if you can come up with anymore clauses my mind is blank now i will get started tonight :)

ScaryDodge

Something
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2017
    Username: ScaryDodge
    Character/Person: Kevin Dragonfly (From Inazuma Eleven Anime)
    Game: Fire Red
    Team:

130.png
    6.png
    131.png
    142.png
    149.png

Requirements:
    -Gyarados: I Choose Gyarados because is the technique Dragon Crash see technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVi42WZSB50
    -Charizard: I Choose Charizard because is the technique with Axel Blaze Dragon Tornado see technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMR6_ZrmqAg
    -Lapras I Choose Lapras because is the technique with Shawn Frost Wyvern Blizzard see technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPdWwWQgJ0
    -Aerodactyl I Choose Aerodactyl because is the technique Wyvern Crash see technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDuMdSDOdU&feature=related
    -Dragonite I Choose Dragonite because is the technique Dragon Slayer see technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5OO0hcR6g

I Win Vs Brock and i earned my first badge
    Current Team:

Dr Tornado (Charmeleon) Lv:17

Last edited:
    Back