• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
  • Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

We are all good, PV. Here is a fan art of Satoshi.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Thankies,:StarScreaM: and I love that pic!That's when he found out that Liza and Tate were the gym leaders^^Ash isn't sad,he is just being serious and dramatic.XD
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^Ash is attacking!XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • HI guys! I am online but not for long! I watched The First Movie in Japanese today. I have it on DVD. I bought it online somewhere. The subtitles are awful and hard to understand. I think whoever translatered has bad english. XD They spelled Satoshi with an X and a Z in it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Toto! How are you? It is good to see you. ^^ What?! Yep they probably have bad English. XD Mispelled his name and Pikachu's name...hmm. That is wrong.

:StarScreaM:

One Love
    Years
  • indeed so wrong, the most popular pokemon XD well i know ash is a bit wild in the original so thats cool oh and i forgot, Hiya toto ^___^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...an hour?! That is not enough time, *sniff*. But I so glad you are here. :D Did you watch today's epsiodes? I didn't because they were reruns. Man... XD

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

A little old school. Ash looks cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back