• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I haven't forgotten this club you guys!!!! All wonderful pics! ^___^ I really like that fanart Bree, it is one of my favs. ^^

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Bree said:
    Hi Peach and :StarScreaM:!^^I like the pic and fanart.
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^I love it when it shows the brown in his eyes!<3
    I never notcied he had brown eyes ^^;;; but he looks more hotter then before! *drools

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Chikorita* said:
    I haven't forgotten this club you guys!!!! All wonderful pics! ^___^ I really like that fanart Bree, it is one of my favs. ^^
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I never notcied he had brown eyes ^^;;; but he looks more hotter then before! *drools

Chikorita:I am glad you haven't forgotten this club,Chiko!^^we all really missed you!I love that fanart and so does Peach.XD

Gardevoir352:Even a blind person could see Ash's beautiful brown eyes!*No offense to you,of course*^^You are right,his brown eyes make him look even hotter!*Drools*XD~

https://img91.exs.cx/img91/2527/AG99_0001.jpg
    ^More brown in his eyes!*Drools*

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I don't know why I never notcied them maybe I did a lot of times but forgetten. XP So close up! Hot... *drools more and needs a bucket

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Gives you a bucket*XD I noticed it's very hard to find pics of AG Ash with brown in his eyes.X_X
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^But,I have alot of pics with brown in his eyes from his old clothes.*Drools a ocean*XD~

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Bree said:
    Chikorita:I am glad you haven't forgotten this club,Chiko!^^we all really missed you!I love that fanart and so does Peach.XD

Yeah, it's nice to see you here Chikorita.
    And I adore that fanart XD *is fainted*

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^Lucky Liza

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww....you guys post great pictures. I loved them all. Sorry I haven't been here. I am back now. ^^ I have a question: If Ash was real, what will you get him for Christmas? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back