• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Amanda took a breathe still freaking around finding it a little hard to breathe as one of the adults introduced himself. Setting Snivy down quickly she leaned against a tree and reached into her skirt pocket gasping when she found a hole in the bottom. "No! No!" she thought becoming more panicked as she felt a tug on her leg. "I think you dropped something" Snivy's voice said to her and looking down Amanda looked relieved now obviously having difficulty breathing as she took the red inhaler from her Pokemon and nodded in thanks putting it to her lips and taking one puff of the medicine.

"M-My Names A-Amanda" she choked out still a little out of breathe and taking another puff.

(OOC: yes I really have asthma it gets bad when I run or fight, or if I'm stressed or freaked out about something)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: :3 You seem cool ~Geneieve~, though timid too.)

Are they...in a Pokemon World? No way. This has to be a dream. But judging by what has happened so far, this wasn't a dream. Denny listened to what the adult had to say. His name was Daniel, but Denny knew so many Daniels.

Glace looked at Fira for a minute. She seemed nice. Glace hopped out of Denny's arms to the ground, timidly showing a smile to Fira.

A girl suddenly appeared with a Snivy, & she looked in her skirt pocket but couldn't find something. Her Snivy held an inhaler to her as she took it & inhaled. '...' It wasn't his business to talk about people's traits, so he stayed quiet as she introduced her name timidly. Amanda. Nice name. She looked cute too, with her skirt & the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Plus the glasses. 'I wonder what her screen name is?' He thought. He blushed a bit & turned back to the others.

"Name's Denny R. Are you all from PC?" It sounded like a stupid question, but it had to be the only solution that was in his head. Where ever they are, they weren't on Earth anymore.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Daniel thought a moment, letting Amanda recover. His sister has asthma bad, and it was better to let her recoveer from it. He assumed it would be the same with Amanda. Wait. Wait a minute. Amanda... He knew that name. Probably the only preson on PC whose name he really knew.

"Manda? Hm... Are you perhaps Genevieve on PC? Or am I totally missing something here. And nice to meet you Denny. Though, all of you might recognize me a bit better by my screen name. I'm Nideous, the resident spammer of PC, seeing as how you two kids know what that is," Daniel said when Amanda had recovered. He was happy to have possibly met a familiar face, so to speak. Fira looked quizically at Glace, wondering why this pokemon was so timid. Maybe that was just how she was.

"Pix!" Fira said calmly as she sat down on the ground, watching the Eevee curiously.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
A((OOC: Um, Nightmare doesn't use telepathy. He speaks out loud like a human. 'Cause he's cool like that. That's just how he is. Would that be alright? Also, Michaela missed all of the introductions. All of them. xD))

"**** my life," I grounded out.

Nightmare grinned at me. "Hey, dawg, chillax. We need to step on it; the others are already meetin' up, yo. Don't be a freakin' spoilsport and be the last noob to make it there." With that, Nightmare floated away.

I quickly ran after Nightmare. Mewtwo did say "follow" the pokemon...even if that pokemon was Nightmare.

Nightmare floated until they had reached a group of people. I furrowed my eyebrows, were they part of PC too?

"You guys from PC?" I asked. "I'm MichaelaTheUchiha, better known as Michaela or by some arses, Miharu."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Amanda smiled a bit "Yeah I'm Genevieve on PC" she said smiling at Daniel. "It's nice to meet someone familiar, who are you two from PC?" she asked before reaching into her other Pocket. No hole but she felt something in it. Looking confused she pulled the item out of her pocket. It was a folded up black belt with a single Pokeball on it. "Woah what is this" she said tilting her head as she put the belt on a small pouch on it that she put her inhaler in as she looked at the ball. It was a luxary ball and it had the words Snivy on it.

After a moment she was interpreted from looking at the ball as a new girl joined them. "MichaelaTheUchiha, Oh I know who you are, We've talked once or twice on PC"

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I raised an eyebrow. "Like, legit? So, I guess we are all in PC. Which username are you? I just got here, so it's not like I can read the past conversation or anything."

Suddenly, I felt a weight of a pokeball inside of my pocket. I reached inside and pulled out a master ball. I sighed in relief.

"If I get tired of seeing Nightmare, I can just stick him inside the master ball," I said in Cambodian. "Thank you, Mewtwo!"

Nightmare raised a non-existing eyebrow. "Uh, you really got to stop speakin' in another language, dawg. For realz, yo. I mean, ****, what if you were talking smack about me? That would totally not be cool. And what the **** kind of language is that? I mean, for realz?"

I rolled my eyes. "Cambodian. My whole family is Cambodian."

"Then why the hell are you white, girl?"

I shrugged. I didn't really like to talk about how I was the only white person in my family.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Collin heard what everybody had to say,but had one question, "what's wrong with your Ghastly?" Deino spoke into his head, "something went wrong with him in the cloning process."

"So he's retarded?" asked Collin. "We say developmentally challenged," answered Deino. Collin then realized that he must have looked strange talking to his Deino. "Deino can apparently speak to me through telepathy," said Collin.

So, Daniel and Denny will know me, I'm aspie3000; my real name is Collin. Anyways, I think that we may be in the Orange Islands, or maybe near Fortree city in Hoenn but I'm not sure.

"Alpha Island," said Deino. "What?" asked Collin. "Were on Alpha Island and we need to get moving!" replied the Deino harshly. Collin felt something in his pocket, so he pulled it out; it was a Dusk Ball.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Nightmare glared at Collin. "Hey, there aren't nothin' wrong wit me!"

I blinked. "Nightmare speaks. Out loud. Obviously."

Nightmare grinned. "I am actually legit. Mewtwo didn't clone me for ****. I'm able to speak for different reasons."

I wondered quite briefly about Nightmare. He was a gengar that was captured by scientists and was experimented on in order for him to speak English and to evolve without trading. Since he wasn't evolved (at all), I had to conclude that if his history was still the same, he was just a Gastly that they made talk. I also wondered, if this was true, if Mewtwo was the one who saved Nightmare from that lab, making Nightmare go along with this even when he probably wouldn't if it wasn't for that.

"I might have seen you around once or twice," I stated out loud.

Nightmare coughed. "So, anyways, we're on Alpha Island currently."

I blinked. "That doesn't exist."

"Well, it does now, *****!" retorted Nightmare. "Either way, we gotta go. Nao."

"Uh, what?" I stated blankly.

Nideous

Years
"Ah, well, it's nice to meet you guys in real life then. Collin, Michaela, Manda, and Denny. You know Denny, I don't think you ever told us who you are on PC," Daniel said as Fira returned to him. She poked him with her nose and stared at him impassively. Daniel reached down and picked her up. He looked at her and she blew a little Ember at the ground. So, Collin could speak to his pokemon? That made Daniel wonder why Fira had not spoken to him. He didn't much care. He pet her some more. He had discovered Fira's Luxury Ball in his pocket before he had even gotten to this grouping.

"So... Anyone know what's going on?" Daniel ventured to say. He watched quietly as Michaela and Nightmare fought about where they were. It didn't matter to him. He was pretty chilled out. Stay go, it was all the same to him.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
"Mewtwo came to each of us, saying that the pokemon will lead us to him," I thought aloud. "Most likely, there's something wrong in the pokemon world right now that they need outside help, help that not even the champions and legendaries of the world can help with."

"Ding, ding, ding!" Nightmare explained. "Got it in one."

"So, what's the problem anyways?" I questioned.

Nightmare smiled mysteriously. "You'll soon find out."

"Oh, thanks dude," I deadpanned.

Nightmare chugged part of his Black Persian beer. "No problem, *****."

"Wanker, are you gonna stop calling me "*****" anytime soon?"

"Nope!"

I sighed. As a character, Nightmare was hilarious. Having to actually DEAL with him was exhausting.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Deino said mentally to Collin, "just give me the word and i'll kill this retarded little f-." Collin stopped him; "not yet" he said half joking.

"So, legendaries are having trouble with whatever we're here to stop. What makes us so special, and more importantly how is NIGHTMARE supposed to stop it?" asked Collin.

He really didn't like the retarded little thing cursing someone out for no reason. "Beat's me," said Deino, "but Mewtwo has faith in all of you... I don't know why, but he does."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Nightmare rolled his eyes. "I got amazing moves, yo. Just 'cause you hatin' doesn't mean that I'm not amazing. I'm the strongest Gastly 'round."

I had to agree...but mentally, not outwardly.

If Nightmare could shrug, he would have. "Just 'cause I'm different from your personality type doesn't mean ****. I'm more loose with my language, but that's just me. Michaela over there seems a bit loose with the language, but you don't seem to hate her as much as you hate me. So, why don't we just chill? You have your personality type, I got mine." Nightmare paused. "So, basically, I'm telling you to **** off."

I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm a bit loose on the language as well. It flows off the tongue for me. I've grown around in an environment where cursing was the least of my worries. I curse, I curse. Legit."

Nightmare stared weirdly at me. "What's with you always saying 'legit'?"

"It's my verbal tick," I stated. "It's like 'eh' and 'oi' for me, among other things."

Nightmare grinned. "Canadian, eh?"

"Canadian, Cambodian, Chinese, and Vietnamese, eh," I retorted in a teasing manner.

"Oooh, so you can be white! You're Canadian!"

"No, I lied to you," I deadpanned.

Nightmare mock sobbed. "Why so mean?"

"You're joking, right?"

Nightmare grinned. "Yeah."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Deino was about to lose it, "come on, he's reading your mind; he violated the privacy of your thoughts! LET ME KICK THIS GUYS A-"

Collin stopped him again, "you know what Ghastly, I may have been unfair, yes you're a drunken, english language murdering, gas ball that smells like farts, and curses people out for NO REASON, emphasis on the last part, who just read my mind without my permission, but you're an okay guy."

Collin was tired of this, "Deino here just let off some language of his own. He really doesn't like you; so if you wan't to prove that you're the strongest Ghastly in the world why don't you prove it to him."

Deino stepped in front of him ready for battle, and then a voice called. It was Mewtwo, "stop your pathetic bickering and come to the white cave at once."

Deino growled and then said to Ghastly and Collin, "we have a job to do. I'll put you in the ground afterwords." Deino started off on his own when Collin stopped him. "I still want to know who Denny is," he said.

(OOC: I explained how Nightmare knew that I didn't like him cursing someone out without reason. Even though he only got the first part.)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Daniel watched as Collin threatened to have his Deino beat up Nightmare.

"Ok, that's enough. Both of you chill out. We're all on the same side," Daniel said quietly. Fira found herself agreeing with this. She wished she could tell him, but for some reason, she couldn't use telepathy. Of course, by virtue of the same flaw, she could not have her mind read either.

"Pix!" she said in agreement.

"Besides, Nightmare isn't that bad. He's definately not as mean as my father. So, let's just chill out, ok?" Daniel continued after Fira's little outburst. He stroked her fluffy head lazily as he listened to Mewtwo show up and say pretty much the same thing.

"Anyways, we should get moving. Fira, can you lead the way?" Daniel said. Fira looked up at him and he set her gently back on the ground. She sniffed the air and began walking toward the White Cave. Daniel motioned for the others to follow and began limping off after her at a fairly slow pace, whincing as his ankle popped painfully.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: Had to edit this, & try to slow down a bit for me.)

Amanda...was ~Geneieve~?! "Amanda?" Denny looked at her for a minute, then hugged & spun her around. "I can't believe it! I'm actually meeting you in person!" He put her down & offered to answer Daniel's question, who was actually Nideous, all the while new people were coming. It explains why Daniel is an adult. He's Nideous of course.

"Ah, well, it's nice to meet you guys in real life then. Collin, Michaela, Manda, and Denny. You know Denny, I don't think you ever told us who you are on PC." Better answer his question.

"That's right. I'm ShinyDiamond. Some of you might know me, like say Nideous, aspie3000 & ~Geneieve~." He looked at his little PC sister to check if she was gonna do anything after telling her his username.

Denny felt something in his left pocket. He checked what it was & found it was a Friend Ball, reading Eevee...it must've been for Glace. He put it away & looked at Glace, who was hiding from Nightmare behind her paws, shaking. She can really get scared easily.

Then Mewtwo's voice suddenly appeared, claiming to stop some battle & head to a white cave. What's he talking about? Oh, Deino & Nightmare were arguing. Ok then... What cave was this they were gonna head to anyway? Whatever it was, he better follow Daniel & Fira. He picked up the shaking Glace & followed Daniel & Fira.

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
"Wait, my help?" Jaclyn was rather confused about this whole situation. "What do I have to do with anything?"

"Don't worry, all will be explained in time."

Suddenly a bright light flashed across the room, and the whole environment changed. What was at first carpet was now dirt, and the walls were now trees. Nothing seemed at all familiar to her.

"… What just happened?" She slowly got up, and brushed the dirt off of her. After surveying the surroundings she came to the conclusion that this was nowhere near North Carolina. Last time she checked, there weren't any jungles.

Looking for some sort of sign to guide her, she wandered around aimlessly until she tripped over something. "Smooth," she mumbled as she lifted herself off the ground. When she turned to see what she had actually tripped on, she let out a gasp.

A blue creature that appeared to be a Mudkip was taking a nap on the ground. Somehow, the fact that a person tripped over him didn't disturb his sleep.

"Another Pokémon?" Curious, she picked up the Mudkip to examine it further. It was a squishy little guy, who was actually rather cute. It was still asleep somehow, and even drooling a little bit. That grossed Jaclyn out, so she dropped him out of instinct. That seemed to be enough to wake the guy.

"Muuuh…" He yawned, or perhaps groaned in pain. She couldn't really tell.

"Uh, sorry about that. You okay?" She crouched down next to the Mudkip.

He managed to shake off his drowsiness, and stare up at the teen. "Kip!"

"That's good." She smiled. "I like you, Mudkip. And not because of the meme. But you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

"Kip!"

"I'll take that as a yes." She paused for a moment, thinking about something. "Do you have any idea where to go now? I'm kind of lost."

The Mudkip just gave her a blank stare.

"Yeah, I thought so…"

(OOC: And that folks, is why I haven't met up with you all yet. xD)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Audrey was on the Pokecommunity, posting about another one of her many Roleplays. Nothing very new. Except the different words. Now she was posting in The Black Hole. After she finished that, she clicked on her best friend, shinysweey, to send a message.

"Audrey..."

"What the?" Audrey said aloud. "Must be in my head."

"Audrey."

"What is it this time Andrew--" Audrey stopped herself when she spotted the Mewtwo behind her computer chair.

Audrey rubbed her eyes. She blinked. She blinked two more times.

"Man, I gotta lay off the hot dogs. I'm seeing things," Audrey said. "Now, where is the Punked crew?"

The Mewtwo stayed there.

"I am not an illusion. Do you go by the name of chef30?"

"Which account?" Audrey asked him.

"Pokecommunity. I can sense you do not beleive I am real."

"Pokemon aren't real. So are you a stalker or what?"

Mewtwo used Psywave to make sure Audrey knew he was real. it only hurt a little, though.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Kanto?"

"Listen, I need you for an important mission. I understand you are very knowledgable."

"I may read books and have a good team on PO, but I think your looking for the Smogon guys next door."

"No. You need to come with me."

"Why? I already told you why I can't."

"I already heard why you think you can't. You have more knowledge than you think. Remember, follow the Pokemon, and we will meet again."

"Wait--"

Audrey couldn't finish the rest before being eaten by a great amount of light.

---

Audrey woke up in some sort of jungle. She could hear groaning beneath her. Audrey sat up and looked around her.

"Where... Where am I?" Audrey asked aloud.

"Hey, get off me!" A voice said.

Audrey felt something wiggle out from under her. It was a Zorua.

"Are you... A Zorua?" Audrey asked.

"No, I'm an elf. YES, I'm a Zorua." The Zorua said.

"Where am I?" Audrey asked.

"Listen, just follow me." The Zorua said, running off.

"Hey, wait up!" Audrey said, following the Zorua.

Audrey ran after it until she reached a group of people. She was now imbaressed. The Zorua stood by another one of the people, then ran back up to Audrey. Audrey was as tall as most of the people in the group. It was strange because she was only ten, but had the looks and the knowledge of a twelve or even thirteen year-old.

"Who are you guys? Is it just me, or are we surounded by Pokemon?" Audrey asked the group.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Nideous was the diplomat, no surprise there. I'm on my own side, thought Collin. It was true, that was his life. It was always him vs the world ever since he started kidnergarden. If it wasn't the other kids screwing with him because he was different, it was the people in charge of the school.

Collin had had a lot of outbursts when he was younger in school; he didn't know why but he was easily pushed into a tantrum. It's been attributed to his syndrome (note: which he didn't find out about until high school) that he was easily riled up, and didn't know how to behave in an appropriate manner. It also didn't help that he had been attacked by five older kids on the playground daily for no other reason than they were bored.

As Collin grew older people and rejected him further, he began to grow resentful of people and pretty much lost his smile. If it wasn't for his relationship with Jesus, he didn't know what he would have done by high school. He just wouldn't have killed anyone, to him these people were below him and weren't worth wasting a bullet on.

Then a Zoura came up to the group and was followed by a girl that may have been 12 or 13. "Who are you guys? Is it just me or are we surrounded by Pokemon?" she asked. Collin looked around at all of the Pokemon and then looked back at her, "It's just you," he said jokingly. "So let me guess, Mewtwo brought you here," Collin said. "I'm Collin, or as I'm known on Pokecommunity aspie3000. We're all members, and roleplayers, that have been brought here by Mewtwo," he continued trying to sound friendly.

Deino turned around and said, "shut up and LET"S GO!!!" "Why don't you stop being such a douche," said Collin to Deino. Deino growled and said, "if you say that to me again..." "Deino return!!!" said Collin holding the Dusk ball in front of him. A shadowy beam shot from the ball enveloping Deino and returning him to the ball and cutting his sentence short.

"Sweet, it worked!!! I think i'll call the Deino Ryu after the Street Fighter character," said Collin .

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Zachary sat on his bike, viewing the park before he dipped in to the bowl. Zachary was one of the better boarders and bikers here, but that was to be expected. Zach had just gotten out of jail last week, and the fresh air felt good. Zachary lit up a cig and took a huge drag of it. Zachary threw the cig on the ground and started pedalling his bike. Zachary dropped into the bowl and bike over to the other quarter-pipe. Zachary biked up the pipe and got air. Zachary threw in a bar spin and landed on the cement. Zachary biked towards a box and bunny-hopped onto the box. Zachary pedaled across the box before hopping off the box. Zachary pedaled back down into the bowl and charged towards the big rail. Zachary bunny-hopped into the rail and began grinding down the rail. Zachary started out well, keeping balanced on the rail. However, things began to go bad. Zachary leaned back, knocking his balance and dropping Zachary and his bike down to the ground. Zachary slowly began to lose consicinous. Before he lost his sight, he saw a vision of Mewtwo.

" Hey, are you know as Yagerbomb," the Mewtwo asked.

" F*** yeah," Zachary replied.

" Well then Yagerbomb, you are needed," Mewtwo stated.

" For what," Zachary inquired.

" For something very complicated, Mewtwo answered.

" Well then, let's get movin'," Zachary blurted.

With that, Zachary felt something strange. His sight went black, then he found himself in a jungle, with his BMX. Zachary got up, and looked around. Just a jungle, until he noticed a Dratini standing in front of Zachary. Zachary approached Dratini and Dratini leaped up onto Zachary shoulders and rested there. Dratini squirmed around, finding a comfortable position. Zachary patted Dratini and got on his bike.

" Where should we go," Zachary asked Dratini.

Dratini wriggled up onto the top of Zachary's head and pointed towards a white cave. Zachary began pedaling in the direction Dratini was pointing, being careful so Dratini would not fall off. With in a short time, Zachary saw a group of people and Pokemon following a Vulpix. Zachary stopped to view the group, not really seeing anything special. Zachary biked down to the group, stopping in front of the Vulpix.

" Hello everyone, I am Zachary Allen, or the Yagerbomb if you wish to call me that," Zachary shouted at the group.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Jed had been walking with the Sneasel for a few minutes now, utterly silent the whole way through. The only noise drifting through the forest was the crinkle of leaves, the whispering wind, and the occasional crack of a twig underfoot. It wasn't eerie, it was just…peaceful.

"I might have to give you a name," said Jed finally, not breaking stride.

Sneasel snorted. "You Pokémon trainers, you're all the same, thinking that you can just choose the name of your Pokémon. If I was a baby, then maybe I would understand. But I'm not. And besides, I already have a name."

Jed partially tripped over a root and caught himself, his eyes suddenly more wary. He wasn't even a little high anymore, but then again, he didn't know how much time had passed – for all Jed knew, Mewtwo had cleaned him out when he'd brought him here. "Eh, fair enough then. What's your name?"

"Bruce Lee."

The silence resumed for another minute or so. "That's not your name," Jed finally said, his words drawn out as though he was afraid to offend the Sneasel.

"It might as well be." The Pokémon sighed, but he didn't sound particularly frustrated, and a grin was still spread across his face. "Fine, you can just call me Bruce if you want, I don't want anything to be weird for you."

"I'm talking to a Pokémon, trying to search for Mewtwo because he interrupted me while I was over at a friend's house in order to tell me that I was important for something…something I still don't know or understand, come to think of it…and this Pokémon is telling me he doesn't want things to be weird." Jed groaned. "I swear, I've got to be going insane. There's no way that all of this is real.

"You're taking things out of context," Bruce said wryly. "All I meant is that I don't want things to be any weirder for you than they absolutely have to be. We're on the same side here, mate."

Jed suddenly felt a weight in his pocket – nothing particularly heavy, but it was at least notable that he felt he should pay attention to it. "Huh?" he muttered quietly, reaching in to take the 'something' out. It so happened to be a teal Pokeball with a black mesh interwoven on top. Jed glanced at Sneasel now, who was staring at it with a perplexed look on his face. "What do you think this is for, Bruce?"

"For me, Captain Obvious," Bruce said, rolling his eyes once again. "It…it looks like a Net Ball," said the Sneasel, and a note of dismay was in his voice. He blinked, and the look on his face suddenly became angrier, fierier. "A net ball is usually better for catching bug and fish Pokémon, you know that – right? Mewtwo's mocking you or something, that's what I'd guess. He knows I'm not either of those types, but he wanted to screw with you. That chode."

"Umm, sure," said Jed. "Do you think he's –" Jed suddenly stopped moving, listening to whatever he thought he'd heard. It almost sounded like human voices from a bit farther ahead. He glanced at Bruce.

"I heard it," the Sneasel said softly.

Jed started walking towards the noise now with Bruce in tow, glancing around occasionally to take in the forest's view. As he got closer and closer, he noticed a multitude of people who – well, to put it lightly, they didn't look particularly at-home in the Pokémon world. Granted, Jed didn't either, with his striped scarf and general hipster attire, but it tipped him off that something might not be right.

"Hey, you," called out Jed when he was fifty feet away, not to any of the people in particular. He just wanted to be acknowledged, and to know that they weren't yet another figment of his imagination. "With the face! Hey nig nog, where are you guys headed?"

Last edited:
Back