• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
  • After wandering the jungle for who know how long, Jaclyn and the currently unnamed Mudkip found themselves next a cave. "Finally! Something that isn't trees!" She sighed in relief. That still didn't solve her problem though. Was this the way she was supposed to go?

All of a sudden, she heard something. Before, the jungle was rather quiet, and she could only hear the sonds that she or the Mudkip made. Now, it sounded like there were people here. Maybe they knew the way out? Hopefully, they were friendly...

"Umm, hello?" She stepped out into the open so she could see better. "Anyone out here?"

Up ahead, she could see several people. They seemed to be around her age, generally speaking. They seemed like decent, normal people, and they also all had Pokémon with them. "Maybe these guys are like me?"

"Hey, you all, can you help me out?" She called out to them. "I'm kind of lost..."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Finally I get the fluffball off of me. Sweet god it is adorable! I love cats but I can't have one. That's why I have my derp of a dog. I love her too. Okay, the Shinx puts its paws on my chest and barks like a puppy. I'm torn between awwing and freaking out. I scratch her head and she purrs. There, a normal noise. She suddenly gets up and nudges me. My hand is drawn to my pocket, where nestled next to my ipod is a beautiul black ball. Oh it's a Luxury Ball.

"Only the best for you Sparx?" I ask, causing her to meow an agreement. She gets up now and starts walking, meowing urgently. Huh. Weird kitty. Guess that jumping around was caused by sugar. That is very good to know. "Okay, okay I'll follow you." I actually did, pausing to turn on my ipod. Nothing like the music of LM.c. I sigh a bit as we walk. "Where in the name of Arceus are we going?"

"We're agoin' t' see Mewtwo," Sparx replies. I blink and groan.

"You know, I should be disturbed but I ain't."

"Good," she replies. "Nothing disturbin' about me talkin', cept m' accent."

"That thing sucks man."

"It does," she agrees, whirling around a moment. "Hey look, we're 'ere already! The White Cave!" I's all shiny."

It is, literally a White stone area. Dear god, originality is rampant. I sit down outside, deciding I'd rather push Mewtwo's buttons a little than go inside.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Daniel stopped when some guy on a bike showed up. He introduced himself as Zachary, or Yagerbomb. Before Daniel could introduce himself, two more people showed up and asked for help. Being the kind of person he is, Daniel couldn't just turn them away.

"Pix!" Fira said as she turned and walked back to Daniel, who could not resist picking her up and petting her. A fact which made her extremely happy. Daniel first looked at Zachary.

"Well, Zachary, I'm Daniel. Or, as you may know me, Nideous. Nice to meet you buddy," Daniel said slowly, trying to avoid rolling his Rs. He turned to the girl with the Mudkip.

"Sure, if there's anything I can do, let me know! Goes for you guys too," Daniel said as he turned to the guy with the Sneasel and Zachary. Fira gave an annoyed sounding little 'Pix!' to remind them that they needed to get moving. He turned to the dude with the Sneasel again.

"As for where we are, don't know that right now... Hm... I'm just following Fira here. She seems to know where she's going, and I did get a message to follow the pokemon, so why not?" Daniel said as he set Fira on the ground again. He began to shuffle his way after her.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Suddenly a dud on a bike with a Dratini and a hipster with a Sneasel came from nowhere.

The biker introduced himself but Collin had nothing to say. He just let everyone else explain it to them.

The biker's name was Zachary; the hipster hadn't introduced himself.

"And what's you're name?" asked Collin.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "It's just you." One person said.

"Ha ha ha." Audrey said in a sarcastic joking way.

"So let me guess, Mewtwo brought you here." He replied.

"How did you know? Oh. I bet I can guess..." Audrey said.

"I'm Collin, or as I'm known on Pokecommunity aspie3000. We're all members, and roleplayers, that have been brought here by Mewtwo." Collin said.

"Wow. I'm a huge fan of Roleplaying on the PC," Audrey said. "And I think I've seen you around there before."

A person biked in front of them. It made Audrey jump a little bit.

"Hello everyone, I am Zachary Allen, or the Yagerbomb if you wish to call me that." The guy said.

"Another person brought here by Mewtwo, huh? Welcome aboard." Audrey said, laughing.

"Hey, you all, can you help me out?" A person called to them. "I'm kind of lost..."

"You're not the only one. Come on. Maybe we can figure out why we're here." Audrey called back.

"Well, Zachary, I'm Daniel. Or, as you may know me, Nideous. Nice to meet you buddy." Daniel said.

"Wait, you're Nideous? I'm chef30. My real name is Audrey. Pleasure to finally meet you all in real life. Or... Wherever we are." Audrey said.

Audrey began to follow the group. The Zorua followed the group as well. Audrey began to feel something weighing down in her pocket. She reached in and pulled out a circular object. It was a Dusk Ball.

"What's this for?" Audrey asked herself.

"Well, genius, it's a Dusk Ball. You use it to catch Pokemon. Guess I'm with you," The Zorua said. "My name is Zane. Who the heck are you?"

"I'm Audrey, and I'm from Georgia. Can you tell me where we are?" Audrey said.

"Wait until we get to Mewtwo," Zane said. Then he somehow changed into Mewtwo. "I thought I said you will see in time."

"What the?!"

Zane changed back.

"It's called an illusion. Get used to it. You'll be seeing a lot of 'em since you're with me."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • A bunch of new people were coming their way, one on a bike, but Denny was too occupied with Glace. In his arms, she was pointing at Denny's left pocket which had the Friend Ball. Did she want to go in? Denny took out the Friend Ball & showed it to Glace. "Do you want to go in?" Glace slowly nodded. She didn't want to much attention around, Nightmare for instance.

Glace was put into her Friend Ball with a beam from it as Denny put it away. He listened to other PC people talk. Then. "Chef30?" Then it struck him. He walked up to Audrey & said hi. "Audrey, nice to meet you. I'm Denny, but you may know me as ShinyDiamond. It's nice to meet you."

That was an interesting Zorua. It transformed into Mewtwo for some reason. Denny looked at the illusion Mewtwo. "Pretty cool Zorua. Can you turn into Celebi too?" Yeah. Denny loves Celebi too much.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I rolled my eyes. People were arguing like children. And we were supposed to help Mewtwo? I felt really bad for the pokemon world right then and there. I followed after Nideous who was limping slightly, Nightmare trailing behind me. Nightmare, gladly, did not respond to the Deino's taunts and threats. Probably because he thought he could beat the Deino, but still, I would take what I could get. I frowned as I caught up to Nideous.

"Is your ankle okay?" I questioned. "I heard a pop and from your limping, I'm assuming it's from your ankle."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin got really bored so he released his Deino; he wasn't making any friends here so maybe he should get to know the one closest to him in the group. Deino was furious when he came out of the Pokeball.

"Don't you EVER return me in the middle of a sentence or!" Collin stopped him, "or you'll rip me limb from limb," he said sarcastically. "You know, you don't even know me, so stop acting like a stupid little prick and try to get to know me first," said Collin.

The Deino stopped, "what? are you going to try to be my friend?" he said in a mocking sympathetic voice. "Listen right here and right now kid, the only people I respect are warriors! You haven't fought a single battle in your life!" he continued.

Collin got angry, "I've been in battles all of my life, and I've won every one of them. That's why Mewtwo picked me and that's why he chose YOU as my partener!"

That made the Deino think, the kid did insult him to his face when he knew full well that he could kill him. "By the way," said Collin, "your name's Ryu."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda blushed a bit as Denny picked her up and spun her around. "It's nice to meet everyone" she said as she was put down. "I never actually thought I would meet any of you in person" she added smiling at the group. She thought about calling her Snivy whom she decided to name Viper out but decided against it and followed after the others nearly tripping over a tree root.

"Dangit why am I such a klutz" she muttered before actually tripping and falling on her knees. To be honest it hurt and she had scraped her knee but she didn't notice that she just laughed a bit "I am always falling down"

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Their were a lot of interesting characters here, Daniel for instance. Hopefully Denny would get to know them well, that way he can make new friends. Suddenly, he noticed Manda trip & scrape her knees.

"Oh boy..." Denny bent down & picked up Amanda, who's knees were scraped. "Are you okay?" He asked with a smile. What are the odds she was a klutz? Well, it was kinda funny right now. "You should be more careful y'know. But it's okay though."

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: *Is bored now.*)

Daniel and Fira were still at the head of the group when Michaela showed up. He had stopped and grinned at the child that had identified herself as Audrey. Or Chef30. In his mind though, he had to wonder why Mewtwo would need each of them. They were all so different, with clashing personalities and morals and everything. He seemed to be the oldest of the group, though he couldn't be sure. As such, he felt it was his responsiblity to keep everyone safe. He snapped back to reality when Michaela questioned him about his ankle.

"Oh, yeah... I broke it a few years back, and never went to get it fixed. So, naturally, it healed back wrong. It's my old man's fault, because he could have been something, but whatever. I'll be alright. My ankle just protests sometimes... Don't worry about me," Daniel said kindly. He smiled, an expression he usually had on his face. Fira turned and walked back to him with an annoyed expression on her face. As mch as she liked to be around all these people, she had a job to do. Mewtwo would get mad if they didn't show up soon. And she, being flawed as she was, would likely be the one to have to deal with it. Honestly, she couldn't even use telepathy. But Daniel seemed to understand her perfectly.

"Pix!" she said annoyedly. Daniel gave a small sigh. She really wanted him to follow her.

"Guys! We should probably go see what it is Mewtwo now. I'm heading over that way now. You guys can come too, if you want..." Daniel said loudly, so that everyone could hear him. He wasn't trying to tell them what to do. He did feel that the course of action he had suggested was right, however.

"You coming?" Daniel asked Michaela, who happened to still be next to him. Fira set off again and he bbegan to follow her, wondering if the others would as well.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I winced. "Yeah, sometimes my ankle bothers me as well, but that's because I twisted it twice and only laid off it for two days. As soon as I could walk, I went to Tae Kwon Do."

"Guys! We should probably go see what it is Mewtwo now. I'm heading over that way now. You guys can come too, if you want..." Daniel said loudly, so that everyone could hear him.

"You coming?" Daniel asked me as he followed his pokemon. I nodded, staying at the same pace as him.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Nightmare huffed. "Finally, we get movin'," he muttered.

I glanced back at Nightmare, amused. "You do realize that you were part of the problem that made us stay in that one spot, right?"

Nightmare rolled her eyes. "Lay off me, woman!"

I held up my hands in "surrender", but I grinned.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "I'm coming," said Collin following behind him; he was heading to see Mewtwo anyways, and besides, Nideous was one of the only people that he talked to regularly online.

Collin hadn't expected him to be so freaken huge, add that to the fact that he was a good battler (Note: I would assume that he battles well because of his posts with John) and we had a serious ally in fighting whatever it was that we were fighting.

Collin knew that it was a fight he was going to be in, it always was, and he was going to win it. "There are other paths that we can take," said Ryu. "We'll take this one," said Collin back.
    "Fine, but you may have to deal with Nightmare," said Ryu arguing back. "Maybe I got off on the wrong foot with him," said Collin.

Collin then turned to Nightmare, "I just want you to know that we're cool as long as you stay out of my head." "Alright Nido," Collin started calling him the name that Game Over had called him, "let's haul arse and get to Mewtwo."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I groaned. Really, aspie? Really? That's just going to make Nightmare want to read your mind more...

Nightmare smirked back at aspie. "Hey, I got no problem wit chu as long as chu dun insult me or woman over here."

I raised an eyebrow. Hm, it took Nightmare a few months to get used to Miharu. It seemed that either I had a better personality, or that this Nightmare is more chill than the gengar!Nightmare. Well, most likely this Nightmare only had a few months or so being experimented on. The gengar!Nightmare was experimented on for five years, which had to have sucked badly. I supposed that less time in the lab equaled less Nightmare attitude.

I guess I'm getting Nightmare lite. That's a scary thought.

Nideous

Years
  • "Haul arse? I think you mean haul ass there Collin. Anyways, you'll have to pick one of those options. I just got done explaining to Michaela here, but I can't exactly haul ass," Daniel said easily. He watched the interaction between Nightmare and Collin. Hm... He had thought that Nightmare would be worse than that. Especially from the stories Michaela had come up with. Well, he supposed that this could be a different Nightmare. He also noticed Fira was keeping her distance from Ryu. Huh, guess she didn't like him too much. He observed all of this, but decided to keep it to himself. It wasn;t that big a deal.

"So, what do you two think Mewtwo wants with us?" Daniel asked, knowing that it would likely not be easy. But Daniel, even though he was not going to break his vow of pacifism, if that is even a word, had many other traits that he could put to good use. Like how many of these people really knew he to clean and gut a fish? Or cook? Or start a fire for that matter? Yes, a rural upbringing would certainly come in handy...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "Haul arse? I think you mean haul ass there Collin. Anyways, you'll have to pick one of those options. I just got done explaining to Michaela here, but I can't exactly haul ass," Nideous said easily.

I shook my head. "Uh, no, it can be "haul arse" as well. Ass is American lingo. Arse is British, and I think Australian, lingo, but they mean the same thing. I say arse instead of ass all the time. As you should be able to tell from my RPing."

"So, what do you two think Mewtwo wants with us?" asked Nideous.

I shrugged. "If Mewtwo has to call on us, I'm guessing that the pokemon world is facing a huge evil, either a corrupt legendary or an evil team, that no one can beat. Although, if that corrupt legendary is Arceus, this is just a rip off of Focus Shift. Legit."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Yeah, I meant the other word," said Collin, "and I do swear in private. You see, I'm a Christian and I don't wan't to embarrass my God by swearing in front of all of you. I have a Christian signature on Pokecommunity, which is why you never see me curse."

As for what Mewtwo wants... I've been thinking about it and i'm wondering if we can even trust Mewtwo." said Collin, "after all, he doesn't exactly have the reputation of a hero."

"And Nightmare, I'd never insult that girl without a reason. But, I do have a question; how does your drinking work anatomically? You're made of gas. That's the reason that Ghastly are known to feed on life force right?" said Collin.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I stifled a groan. Oh, great, religion talk. It wasn't as if that I feel uncomfortable when others talk about religion, it was that I just had nothing to talk about. I was an Athiest, through and through. My mum might be Catholic, my sister may be Catholic, and the rest of my family Buddhist, but I was an Athiest.

"As for what Mewtwo wants... I've been thinking about it and i'm wondering if we can even trust Mewtwo." said Collin, "after all, he doesn't exactly have the reputation of a hero."

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I'm sorry, but when and where does Mewtwo act like an evil dude excluding pratically the whole first movie when he was pissed from dealing with Giovanni and wanted revenge. And he totally redeems himself after that too. Just...no."

"And Nightmare, I'd never insult that girl without a reason. But, I do have a question; how does your drinking work anatomically? You're made of gas. That's the reason that Ghastly are known to feed on life force right?" said Collin.

I raised an eyebrow. "'That girl'? 'Without a reason'? Too late, mate." I paused. "Heh, that rhymed."

Nightmare mock sniffed. "This beer is ******* amazin'. I don't care if it isn't anatomically possible. If I can drink, I can drink and be damn happy doin' it."

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel surpressed a groan. While he himself was an athiest, he loved a free spirited, logical debate about theology. However, he doubted very much that either Michaela or Collin would care too much for his logic. So, he hastily tried to jump on the new subject.

"Yeah, Mewtwo turned good, remember? Still, kidnapping all of us like this is a bit extreme... I just hope he has a good reason for this," Daniel said as he limped along next to them. He was mildly surprised at how small they were compared to him. But then again, nearly everyone was... And still... Wait a minute... Did poor Collin realise what he was saying about Michaela?

"Dude, 'that girl' has a name. Just saying," Daniel said with a grin. He laughed at Nightmare's little love fest about his beer. It was pretty funny.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin responded, "in the game's Pokedex it says that it's makers forgot to give it a warm heart."

"If you can't trust him, you can't trust me," said Ryu. "Deino just made my point," answered Collin. "Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm not good in social situations," he said. Collin couldn't imagine how he had insulted her, but he took the highroad.

"Anyways, I was just thinking that maybe the corrupt Pokemon might even be Mewtwo," Collin said, "I just don't know if we're not being used as pawns for something."

"Dude, 'that girl' has a name. Just saying," said Daniel. "Huh, but Nightmare didn't refer to her by her name," said Collin confused.

Back