• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Denny heard a few of the others walking off. If he was gonna meet Mewtwo, which was way cool to him right now, he better get a move on. "Better get moving, Manda. Don't wanna miss a chance to meet a legendary Pokemon!" He said his good-bye & ran off with a wave from his hand.

Denny decided to let Glace get some excercise along the way. She seemed cautious at the moment though. Soon they reached Daniel, Collin & Michaela, along with Fira, Ryu & Nightmare. ...Apparently Collin & Nightmare were in some...weird situation. Glace hid behind her paws, terrified from just seeing this. Hopefully Denny would help her out.

Denny isn't one to stand-out in groups. He only stood quiet as he listened...although the language was weird. Maybe he should speak up. "Er, shouldn't we be going to Mewtwo instead of...s-stalling?" Finding the right choice of words was hard, but at least he found them.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Nightmare raised an non-existing eyebrow. "Didn't Deino just say that if you couldn't trust Mewtwo, you couldn't trust him? Then you say that Mewtwo could be the corrupt one after saying that Deino proved your point? I'm sorry, but what?"

I blinked. "Actually, Nightmare does have a point there," I admitted. "That totally contradicts yourself there, mate. And don't worry about it if you don't understand what you did wrong. How old are you? Maybe you don't know of the "olden" days." I flashed a grin at Nideous, who I knew was older than me. Not older than my sister, but older than me.

Nightmare eyes darkened. "Trust me; Mewtwo is a cool guy."

Well, that pretty much confirmed my theory.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "I'm 18," said Collin, "how old are you?" Nightmare had said that he was contradicting himself in saying that Deino proved his point. The point that Deino was making was that if Mewtwo is untrustworthy, you might as well call him untrustworthy.

The problem was that Deino WAS untrustworthy in Collin's eyes. "Er, shouldn't we be going to Mewtwo instead of...s-stalling?" said Denny. "Yeah, alright," said Collin ready to go.

Collin started off with the others, "why am I untrustworthy?" asked Deino.

"You don't trust me do you?" asked Collin. "No," replied Deino shrugging his shoulders. "What goes around comes around," replied Collin.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: SD, we haven't stopped walking. We're ust not moving that fast because of me. I literally can't move that fast. XD)

Daniel was trying to figure out what Collin had said, but it just confused him even further. Michaela had been able to articulate what he had been thinking better than he himself could. He shot a grin back at her, knowing all about the olden days. Then Denny ran up to them and began telling them they needed to hurry.

"Eh, you want to go on ahead, be my guest. I'll just take it easy. Life's not a race kid. And Collin, Michaela introduvced herself back in the clearing..." Daniel pointed out. He continued to walk alongside each of them as they picked their way through the trees.

"Pix!" Fira said irritatedly. She was a little annoyed that this guy was bad mouthing Mewtwo. He had created her, after all! Sure, something had gone wrong while she was being made, but he had still given her life. She turned and walked over to Glace and prodded her with her nose.

"Pix..." she said gently, trying to get the Eevee to relax. Things were going to be just fine. Of course, the timid little cat would likely not believe her. Still, she had to try.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I raised an eyebrow. "Eighteen, yet blind to the way the world works? I'm fifteen, but my sister always told me that I'm an old soul in a young body. Too mature for my age and all that. That's the result of hanging out with the adults in your childhood."

I grinned back at Nideous. It seemed that he took the words right out of my mouth. "I was 'bout to say that!" I paused. "About the stalling thing, not the introducing thing. I honestly don't care about the speed. In school, I get really mad when people walk in groups and walk slower than you, but, otherwise, I really don't care."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: xD Says the guy who calls Eevee a cat, who's a fox!)

"Um, ok." Denny would've walked on, but he wanted to stick with the group & not get lost. He barely had any idea what each of them were talking about. Should he speak up? Well...he doesn't wanna be left out.

"I'm 16!" What was that?! What a way to talk! Next time, stay quiet! It's like this sometimes. He can usually say something random. Of course, that's always with his cousin. Actually, what would his cousin think if he knew he was in a Pokemon World? "...So, who here goes to Tae Kwon Do?" Ok...gloating will be aloud.

Glace looked at Fira for a minute. They were starting to become friends. She stood up a bit & timidly smiled at Fira, happy she was nice.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin had always gotten along better with adults himself when he was younger. "Huh, looks like you're the outlier here," said Ryu telepathically. "What?" said Collin. "You know, the one that doesn't quite fit," he responded.

"What do you mean?" asked Collin. "Look at you Collin, trying to be a part of a group, trying to 'fit in' it's pathetic." Collin didn't care if the others didn't hear Ryu talking he replied back, "what? I can't talk to people?!"

"You're very bad at it," he said, "I admit one thing; you are like me. And you don't belong in a group. Evolution or 'God' as you believe made you different, man made you a monster, embrace it!"

"You read too many freaken comic book super villian rants," said Collin, but after that he fell silent.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I raised an eyebrow. "Tae Kwon Do, huh? What belt, or what degree if you're a black belt?" I had the experience of a second degree black belt, but I had to miss quite a few tests due to twisting my ankle a lot, so I was only a first degree. I only needed to do one more test in order to be a second degree though, but it probably would be expensive.

Collin started arguing with Deino, something about being able to talk to people, before falling silent. Deciding that it probably wouldn't be good for one of us to currently feel like ****, I intertwined. "Dude, we all get awkward when talking to people. Sometimes, I get so shy I can't even say a word, but at others I'll be so talkative that I won't shut up. Everyone's like that."

Nightmare snorted. "Groups are for losers anyways. Cliques my ******* ass."

I nodded.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I'm going to have us get to the mouth of the cave so Fuyu can join us. If anyone has any objections, let me know and I can change it.)

"Eh, it's all good," Daniel said as he walked along. He listened to the onesided conversation Collin and Ryu were having, but wasn't too interested. He looked at Denny a little oddly before speaking again.

"I used to go about ten years ago. I was a purple belt before... Before some things happened and and I had to quit. And come on, you guys are making me feel old! I'm twenty one... Sheesh," Daniel said, but he was smiling as he said it. Usually he was smiling. It tended to put people at ease and help them relax. How often he had cheered up someone's day just by smiling at them...

"Pix," Fira said patiently, trying to get the Eevee to open up a little bit. Pups like this one should not be so scared of eveything. Of course, Fira was younger than Glace, even if by just a little, but that only proved her point. Glace needed to relax. She looked up and let out a soft growl. Not a menacing or threatening growl. Just her way of letting Daniel know someone was nearby. Daniel picked up on that immediately. He was a little on guard as they passed through some bushes and came to a cave. There was a rather lot of white rock all over the place. Marble or Limestone, Daniel hazarded to guess. There was also this girl, about Collin's age by Daniel's reckoning, with a Shinx nearby making herself comfortable on the ground at the mouth of the cave.

"Comfy there?" he drawled slowly. He grinned at her as Fira made her way right in front of him. He stooped down and picked her up. Something she always enjoyed. She loved the attention.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Zachary listened uncaringly as some of the group introduced themselves and whatnot. Zachary looked around for a bit, checking the distance between his current location and that big cave that they were supposed to go to. Zachary sighed as he still had some ways to go. After tossing ideas back and forth whether or not to stick with the group. Zachary asked Dratini the question, and Dratini responded with a nod. Zachary knew that his Dratini could understand Zachary, but the Dratini just could not speak to Zachary, only use body language. Zachary started to doze off, then snapped put of it and looked at the group of Daniel and two other people who were being accompanied with Pokemon. Zachary saw a another boy walk up to the group, and begin talking with the lead group, who had gotten close to the cave. The group was moving slow, Zachary didn't know why. Zachary came to the decision of biking up there, so Zachary began to pedal. Zachary caught up with the group quickly, and didn't bother with whatever the group was saying.

" So, how is everyone," Zachary asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Denny blinked for a minute. Michaela knew something about Tae Kwon Do if she went & asked what degree he was. "Well, 1st degree. I had to get out of it 5 years back due to school, but I got back in after 3 or 4 years." Denny wished he could move up a rank already. The test for the next degree was coming soon & it would be hard. But right now isn't the situation for that. Denny listened to what Daniel had to say.

"Wow, um. That's...hehe." Searching for the right words was hard. Glace looked down a bit with a sad look. Why did she have to be shy? Why can't she just open up? It's just who she is, so she just has to accept it, regretably.

They arrived at the white cave, only to stumble upon a girl with a shinx. "Oh, a shinx! I love shinxs!" Denny cheered happily. Then out of nowhere, that guy with the bike stopped right in front of them. "Eh...you a crazy man!" Denny was only joking around as he shrieked out.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin looked up, not sure of what to make of the new guy. "Uh, we're fine," he said and then spotted a Dratini coiled around him.

"Cool, a Dratini," said Collin. Collin had a love of dragon Pokemon. "We're headed towards Mewtwo trying to figure out what all of this is about," Collin continued. "Of course, you can come with, but you gotta take it slow because of Nideouse's ankle," Collin explained further.

Ryu just smirked at the new guy knowing his true nature.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Audrey, nice to meet you. I'm Denny, but you may know me as ShinyDiamond. It's nice to meet you." Denny said.

"Nice to meet you as well." Audrey replied.

"Pretty cool Zorua. Can you turn into Celebi too?" Denny asked Zane.

"You're kidding, right? I can transform into a Celebi with five eyes if I wanted to. Watch how it's done," Xane said, turning into a Celebi.

Zane flew around them all, showing off his illusion powers.

"Does that answer your question?" Zane asked, turning back into a Zorua.

Next people were aruging and girls were scraping knees, as well as everyone introducing their ages.

"Uh... I'm ten... But please don't treat me like a little kid. I really don't like it when people do that." Audrey said.

They arived at a cave, where they saw a girl with a Shinx. Denny appeared to take a liking to them.

"Boy, how many people did Mewtwo bring here?" Audrey asked, laughing.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Shinx began to yelp and yowl, causing me to straighten from my music and look up. I vaguely heard the sound of someone talking and saw a tall guy staring down at me with an easy smile. Human beings? Uh... crap. I am terrified of people, always bloody have been. Sure I'm not in the corner anymore but... whatever. Sparx was about to have a heart attack. Best pretend everything was cool. I pulled out a headphone and yawned, sitting up a bit to scratch my demented cat behind the ears. She purred.

I yawned again, glancing around. "Supposin' I am," I told the older male casually. I stood up, ignoring the feeling of my legs waking up. "It's about time ya'll got here," I told them with a slightly mocking grin. "Here I thought Sparx and I were gonna save the world by ourselves. The rate things are goin' we'll be late to saving it." I paused with a snicker. "Course, according to the tropes that's always when it happens."

"you're only out here to piss off Mewtwo," Sparx stated with a roll of her golden eyes.

I snorted. "Duh. Godless abomination deserves a thorn in his side." I paused, trying to remember i it was worth saying anything else. "Oh yeah... sup ya'll? My user is Fuyu, my name is Katie, and I like my ipod. Break it and I'll let Sparx go medieval on your face. Also, read my mind and you will find music and the voice of a dead girl in my head. Leave her alone, she's a lot more impatient than me."

Meanwhile, I saw Sparx flatten her ears at the boy who had cried out about Shinx. Too loud eh?

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel grinned slightly as Denny spazzed out about the Shinx. He disliked loud noises, as Sparx cleary did too. He turned back to Collin and Zachary talking about his ankle. They were fine. Let Collin explain that one. He turned back to Katie.

"Fuyu? Heh, good to meet you. I'm Daniel, or as you may know me, Nideous. Resident spammed of the PC RP Corner. And it's my fault we took so lang to get here. I kinda can't walk too fast," Daniel said kindly. Fira shifted in his arms and looked down at Sparx with passing interest.

"Pix!" she stated mildly.

"Oh, and for some reason this little Vulpix here has taken a liking to me, I call her Fira," Daniel said goodnaturedly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Oops. Perhaps yelling happily at the Shinx wasn't such a good idea. "hehe, sorry." Denny apoligized to Shinx with a shy awkward smile.

Glace walked up to Shinx, being shy as usual. She held out a paw in greeting. " 'Sup Katie. I'm Denny, also known as ShinyDiamond." Well that introduction was done.

Denny walked inside the white cave, looking around. This looked amazing, but where was Mewtwo? They were sent here to meet him for a reason. Where is he?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin then saw Denny walk into the cave. He turned to Zachery and said, "well, nice meeting you," and walked into the cave as well. "Denny, this cave looks deep, like miles deep, I think we should wait for the others," said Collin to Denny.

"I could lead the way for the both of you," said Ryu. "Ryu says that he can lead the way for both of us," said Collin to Denny. Collin thought about what Ryu had said about groups earlier and decided that maybe it was best to split from the group. But Collin then decided to try his luck with Denny, "are you coming?" he asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Denny noticed Collin coming in. He thinks this cave might be miles deep. Well, they could wait for the others before going in deep. "All right then."

Collin said his Deino could lead the way. Must be telepathy. Collin walked ahead, while Glace caught up with Denny. "Hey their Glace." Denny greeted with a smile, picking her up as she smiled. Colling called if he was coming.

"I think we should wait for the others, but...ok." Denny followed Collin, looking back to see if the others would come in. "You guys should hurry up! We'll be going on ahead!" With that he got beside Collin & walked by his side.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    ((OOC: Pretty far behind, but if anything needs clarified, I'd be more than happy to explain it away))

"So weird," said Jed softly as the others introduced themselves. They all seemed friendly enough. "I'm Jedidiah, by the way. Jed works. I go by James in Flames on PC, but I'm new there too…it's weird that Mewtwo would pick me. Probably a prank of some kind." Jed shrugged and took out the Net Ball, Bruce giggling all the while.

"He gave you the ball for a freaking fish, dude. To hold me in. I'm pretty sure even I would screw with you, that is, if I was given the chance." Bruce wrinkled his nose. "God, I'm going to have to live in that thing. I'd appreciate a different ball as soon as possible, bro."

Jed sighed and took out a pair of headphones, jamming the tiny speakers into his ears. Then he took out his iPod, clicked play, and walked along with the others in silence.

It was awkward for Jed, in a sense. He was so used to being the one that was super talkative, eager to find a new friend, but in this strange situation with people he sort of knew? When truly he didn't at all? It was awkward as hell. Might as well capitalize on the silence.

"What are those things?" asked Jed's Sneasel, its nose twitching curiously. It took him a moment to realize the Pokémon was talking about the headphones and iPod.

"It's a way for me to listen to music," he responded, glancing back down at the screen. "It's pretty sweet to be able to –" Jed yelped as he was interrupted. Bruce scrambled up to perch on his shoulders, digging his claws in occasionally.

"Don't whine," said the Pokémon reprovingly, reaching out and nudging my ear. "Mind putting one of those in my ear? Kind of tough to listen to it otherwise, seeing as I don't have…well, opposable thumbs."

If it's all about ice and gems, I wonder "where does your soul go when your life should end?" Do you come back as a Maybach, maybe a Rolls Royce…I wonder how many kids I'd have if not for pro-choice. I had no voice until the beat came, I wonder how many black men in America these streets claim. Enough to fill the NFL with, like, three teams. I wonder why Atlanta rises to sh*t when they should seek change. I wonder what my friend's mom felt when she was asked to identify his body and she could not tell if that was him or not, because they filled his heart with a billion shots.

"This is," started Bruce, bobbing his head unknowingly. He paused for a while. "It's interesting. Great beat, great rapper and all. The subject matter's a bit too depressing for my tastes, though. Ugh."

"Reef takes a while for people to get into usually, that's alright," said Jed. "He has some beautiful lyrics at times, though. Sick freestyler too."

Jed snapped out of his reverie as the group came up to an albino cave.

"That's it," said Bruce, his voice lower than before. He seemed anxious. "Well…I guess we've got to go ahead, don't we?"

"You guess," responded Jed, taking out a joint, tapping it against his palm to pack it lightly. He took out a small black Bic lighter and flicked it against the rolling paper carelessly, inhaling deeply. "If it all goes to sh*t in here, I'm going to die with the taste of good greens in my mouth. Let's get on with it."

He walked forwards into the cave along with a few adventurous people. Sneasel stayed on his shoulder, glancing curiously at the paper in his hand.

"And that is…?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Blushing a bit embarrassed Amanda smiled back "Yeah I'm fine Denny" she said as he set her down.
    "Thanks for helping me up" she added before waving as he ran off. Amanda bandaged the scrape on her knee and hurried after the others getting to the cave just as Collin and Denny were about to enter. She smiled calling out her Pokemon, "your name is Viper" she said smiling.

"Whatever" Viper said crossing his arms as he walked ahead and stood near Glace and Ryu. "why of all the humans did I have to get put with Miss. Chipper over there" he said to the other two Pokemon looking back at a smiling Amanda as she joined the boys.

"Is it okay if I go with you two?" she asked putting Viper's empty Pokeball on her belt. She hoped they wouldn't say no, I mean they were all here for the same reason.

Last edited:
    Back