• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come little children, come with me...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    he... he... he...

Hypno's Lullaby

Dedicated to Kaori

Some of you may know of the creepypasta, Hypno's Lullaby. Well! A song was based off it, as you can hear by clicking the following link: Hypno's Lullaby.

This Halloween Hypno has a special task for all of you little children. Hypno wants you to record your own version of the song. It can be as hypnotising or as creepy or as weird as you'd like, just as long as you add your own flare! You'll need some sort of voice recording device for this.

The lyrics you'll need are:
    Come little children, come with me
    Safe and happy, you will be
    Away from home, now let us run
    With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
    Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
    Be free to frolic, be free to play
    Come with me to my cave to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
    These ropes, I know, will hold you firm
    Now look to me, the pendant calls
    Back and forth, your eyelids fall

Oh, little children, you cannot leave
    For you, your families will grieve
    Minds unravelling at the seams
    Allowing me to haunt their dreams

Do not wail and do not weep
    It's time for you to go to sleep
    Little children, you were not clever
    Now you'll stay with me forever

And as for the music, it's the Lavender Town theme song in Red/Blue. I'm sure you can find it somewhere on Google without us needing to link it. Just use a free program such as Audacity where you can just record your voice over the background music. Of course, you don't necessarily need to use the music, it would just make your entry a lot better.

You'll have 48 hours from now to submit your entry in this thread (on either a voice recording upload site, or in PC's attachments system) - and of course, when Halloween ends, Hypno will pick his favourite version and hypnotise you! Or he could just give you a prize. You never know with Hypno...

he... he... he...

Open until 12:00am American EST 2/11/11.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
    I just have to sing it anyway and it's automatically scary.
    Not sure how I feel about my voice on the interwebs though.

Years
    I have to find time to enter this! :D
    Do we have to use those lyrics though? Because there's another version that I prefer :x

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Ahh, I found out about this way too late. Hey Nica, can you extend the deadline for about 10 hours or so? o3o
    If not, that's cool. It's still pretty fun listening to other people's entries. xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ahh, I found out about this way too late. Hey Nica, can you extend the deadline for about 10 hours or so? o3o
    If not, that's cool. It's still pretty fun listening to other people's entries. xD;

Yeah Luke and I just discussed and said it's fine; the event is open for 24 more hours (technically 26 but you get the point). Hopefully we can get a few more entrants by then!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm going to be afraid of Gavin for a long time now...

It's normal to look over your shoulder for a Hypno, isn't it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    HAY GUYS. Thanks for entering - the event is now over! We'll get back to you with the results shortly, Hypno hopes you had a wonderful Halloween. :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hello children! Hypno here and I've listened to all of your "lovely" interpretations of my beautiful, indescribable song and I've picked--

UGH SHUT UP KID DON'T MAKE ME PUT THE GAG TIGHTER! Oh... you wanna give me attitude huh...

I'll be right back...

soyouwanttoembarrassmeinfrontofmynewfriendshuhyeahwellwaittiligettoyoulaterimgoingtomakeyoudreamofjynxnakedandyoullknowwhattruepainisyoulittlebrat

I apologize. Anyway I'm Hypno and I'm a professional Pokémon, not a judge. And since I'm so amazing, I've decided there are two winners. And they are:

Stand Alone and Abnegation!

And as soon as I'm done with my other... "obligations" you both will receive your prizes. Congrats and thanks for creeping even ME out.

(Here's a portrait of my ugly sister Nica who also helped pick the winners)

Back