• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
  • Aqua

Then the door's opened.

"Thou Majesty, i bow to thee." said Nayru as she bowed.

"You may rise" replied Aqua looking at her.

"I apologize deeply to interrupt." said Nayru as she rose.

"I have felt the sorrow again, the medical pills did not work." said Nayru.

"And also thou majesty, i was taking a peek through my window and saw a strange sight. A female Paralyzed Roxana and took her place. I do not think my eye's were working well because of the sorrow though." replied Nayru.

"I see..." replied Aqua.

"Roxana, meet me at the throne room in 3 hours and bring the ingredients. You to Nayru and be sure to make be there on time." said Aqua as she walked out the room.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Nayru

"I see..." replied Aqua.

Nayru looked back down to Aqua and looked her in the eyes.

"Roxana, meet me at the throne room in 3 hours and bring the ingredients. You to Nayru and be sure to make be there on time." said Aqua as she walked out the room.

"Yes thou majesty" replied Nayru bowing.

The doors closed and Nayru was left alone with Roxana.

"Roxana" said Nayru.

Nayru turned to face Roxana and sighed.

"You needn't lie to me, we are best friends and have been for 11 years. You may tell me everything. Was i dreaming it or naught i?"asked Nayru.

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    (Red Kingdom Commander if you don't mind.)

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (Reserve me a spot for a Black kingdom commander please!)

Aqua

The guards opened the door for Aqua. Aqua entered.

"I can't believe how stupid Nayru has been, for years now she thinks she was born here" said Aqua as she chuckled.

Aqua sat down on her throne and sighed.

"And Roxana is getting strange i noticed her hair was brown not blonde. Maybe it was just my eyes or maybe the sun made it a brown." said Aqua chatting to the guards.

"Anyway, guards inform everyone to come to the throne room at 3:00 exactly." demanded Aqua.

The guards nodded and left the room.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Name: Dimentio Kalo

Side: Red Kingdom Commander

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Dimentio is always serious though he does not seem it. He never quits smiling for reasons unknown and is always thinking up schemes to aid the Red Kingdom's War effort. Dimentio is known for his intelligence. And even though he can hide it very well, Dimentio has plans of his own agenda. And unknowing to the Red Kingdom, he also thinks up and does things for the Black Kingdom as well. Dimentio also does not sympathize for anyone.

History: Not much is known about Dimentio's past. He came and enlisted in the Red Kingdom army and was able to move up the ranks to commander. The only thing that is know about Dimentio's past is that he was a orphan and came from a far away land that was ruined by war.

shinysweety

Years
  • @ Hero11: Bit of a short History but you are Accepted! thanks for making your SU.

Adelle

Adelle heard footsteps from at the door. She walked over to the door, then someone knocked on the door. Adelle immediately opened the door and saw a few guards.

"What?" asked Adelle.

"Are you Adelaide July?" asked the guard.

"Yes, why?" asked Adelle.

"Thou majesty has ordered us to tell you and Draco that you must be in the throne room at 3:00 exactly." replied the guard.

"And what if thou not in time?" asked Adelle.

"The head of thee will be chopped off." replied the guard.

"But, you do not speak of thee. I will be there." replied Adelle as she closed the door behind her. Adelle looked back at Dravo.

"Did you hear that? or did thou naught?"" asked Adelle.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    (Thanks!)
    Dimentio
    Dimentio approched the Aqua and bowed. "Ah my Queen, you look lovely this time of day." Dimentio started.
    "But the reason I am here is because I overheard a juicy piece of infomation that you might want to hear... I heard that the Black Kingdom is going to directly attack this castle. As I speak, they may be coming, or still preparing their troops."
    Thoughts of the former Black Kingdom Commander came to his mind. "And ah yes, the former commander, it appears she had no knowledge of the attack. So pointing anything towards her would be futile." Dimentio added
    Dimentio had other thoughts on his mind rather then the lie he had skillfully told. But his mask concealed these thoughts to himself. His plan was about to come threw. Everything was ready, he just had to wait for the perfict time to reveal his true intentions.
    "And I'll be at the room when the time comes, 3:00 you said?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • ((I'd like to make another character. hero11, she knows Dimentio.

Name: Shadowna Darkthorn

Nickname: Shadow

Side: Red Kingdom Soldier

Appearance: https://s454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Demon_gurl11/My%20pixs%20of%20anime/?action=view&current=evil-1.jpg&sort=ascending

Personality: Shadow is an evil spirit, so she is very mean. However, she acts nice to the Red Kingdom so they are tricked to trust her. The only person she trusts and works with 100% is Dimentio, a old friend of hers. Shadow is also very mysterious.

History: Shadow was born as a dark spirit, and was sent to a training camp. Soon she was powerful, and she was sent up from the underworld. A few guards came with her, but soon she got tired of them following her every step, and she attacked them until they no longer moved.

Now Shadow is the queen of the underworld. and she came up to take over the above world as well. On the way, she had met another being with evil intentions, Dimentio, and soon they joined the Red Kingdom's guard ranks. However, the two still have their own evil intentions, and they secretly work together to accieve them.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • ((Yeay! I'm happy! Lol!))

Shadow

Shadow moved around the castle floors of the Red Kingdom's castle, sword and shield on back. She thought about her own plans, then grinned. Soon, she heard some voices from where Aqua was, so Shadow looked inside. There, Dimentio was talking with Aqua. Shadow smirked, when she was done HER plans, even though they were partners, she wouldn't need him any longer. She then waited for Dimentio to come out of the room.

Luna

While unconious from a sudden shock (literally), Luna was in a portal-like void. It was green and light brown, with what looked like leaves swirling inside. Soon, something came into the void. It was Celebi. It looked very hurt, so Luna went over and held the poor legendary. Before she woke up, Celebi whispered to her.

"Please.......help......Bailey......she is.....in.....danger of......getting thrown......into the....dungeon...."

When Luna woke up, she remembered her vision. Ritz was above her, and some other friends were around her. Luna jumped up and exclaimed "I saw a vision. Celebi told me that Bailey is in disquise at the Red Kingdom, but she might be in danger of getting thrown inside of the dungeon!"

Draco

Draco frowned. Well Adelle certaintly wasn't willing to tell him the truth. Then, a guard came in, telling them to be at the throne room at 3:00 exactly. Draco turned to Adelle. "Yes I heard it." He said. "But really, I want the TRUTH. Why. were. you. Banished?"

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

Ritz was worried for Luna, then she saw her wake up.

"Luna! are you alright?" asked Ritz.

"I saw a vision. Celebi told me that Bailey is in disquise at the Red Kingdom, but she might be in danger of getting thrown inside of the dungeon!" said Luna.

"She went to the other kingdom?" asked Ritz.

"Well come on guys, don't just stand there let's fly." said Ritz.

Ritz let Lunar out.

"Lunar, fly us to the red kingdom. Come on guys" said Ritz.

Ritz hopped on Lunar and waited for the other's to come on to.

Adelle

"Yes I heard it." He said. "But really, I want the TRUTH. Why. were. you. Banished?" said Draco.

" You needn't know, not yet." replied Adelle.

Adelle looked at a red heart clock and saw the time was 2:47 PM.

"It is almost time for the meeting, you'd better get ready should you naught?" asked Adelle.

Adelle grabbed one of her dagger's and went outside the room. She headed towards the throne room and saw a lady waiting at the door. Adelle walked up to her and started blankly, then turned away.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

Flora was really worried for Luna to. Then Luna woke up.

"Luna! are you alright?" asked Ritz.

"I saw a vision. Celebi told me that Bailey is in disquise at the Red Kingdom, but she might be in danger of getting thrown inside of the dungeon!" said Luna.

"She went to the other kingdom?" asked Ritz.

"Well come on guys, don't just stand there let's fly." said Ritz.

Ritz let Lunar out.

Ritz hopped on Lunar and then Flora came on to.

"Let's ride!" said Flora waiting for Luna and Kybolt.

Aqua

Aqua was waiting in the throne room, then the door opened and Dimentio came in.

"Ah my Queen, you look lovely this time of day." Dimentio said.

"But the reason I am here is because I overheard a juicy piece of infomation that you might want to hear... I heard that the Black Kingdom is going to directly attack this castle. As I speak, they may be coming, or still preparing their troops." said Dimentio.

"I see..." said Aqua.

"And ah yes, the former commander, it appears she had no knowledge of the attack. So pointing anything towards her would be futile." Dimentio replied.

"And I'll be at the room when the time comes, 3:00 you said?" asked Dimentio.

"Yes, 3:00 and i rather you stay here for now. Since it's almost 3 O-clock." Replied Aqua.

Aqua heard footsteps going to the door of the throne rooms.

"Open the door." said Aqua to the guards as they opened the door revealing Shadowana and Adelle.

" Lady's, come in the throne room." said Aqua as she raised her head.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    "Yes, 3:00 and i rather you stay here for now. Since it's almost 3 O-clock." Replied Aqua
    "Ah, I see, then I will do that then." Dimentio replied
    Dimentio, as Aqua had, just heard foot steps.
    "Open the door." said Aqua
    And from behind the door reviled Shadow and Adelle.
    "Ah Shadow... so cunning, yet so naive. But I must remove of the pawns when the time comes for bigger pieces." Dimentio thought to himself with the same expression on his face he had evers since he left his homeland.
    "I see, so I assume you ladies are here to join the meeting?" Dimentio asked them.
    "And Shadow, after the meeting, I would like to speak with you in private."

shinysweety

Years
  • Adelle

Adelle listened to what was happening in the throne room. Then the door's opened. Adelle looked at everyone inside, there was Aqua, a pack of guards and a guy she didn't know.

"I see, so I assume you ladies are here to join the meeting?" Said the stranger.

Adelle flipped her hair a bit and walked in the room. Then bowed down.

"Thy Majesty." said Adelle.

Adelle stood up and started at Aqua then turned to look at Dimentio.

" I would not care to join thy meeting. But i needn't be here for nothing. What is the news?" asked Adelle with a smirk.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Aqua

"I see, so I assume you ladies are here to join the meeting?" Said the stranger.

Adelle flipped her hair a bit and walked in the room. Then bowed down.

"Thy Majesty." said Adelle.

Adelle stood up and started at Aqua then turned to look at Dimentio.

" I would not care to join thy meeting. But i needn't be here for nothing. What is the news?" asked Adelle with a smirk.

"We have news that the black kingdom would attack directly to us." replied Aqua.

"We must get ready, we will inform the other's at 3:00." replied Aqua.

shinysweety

Years
  • Adelle

"We have news that the black kingdom would attack directly to us." replied Aqua.

"We must get ready, we will inform the other's at 3:00." replied Aqua.

"Thee Black kingdom wishes to attack directly? on this day?' asked Adelle.

Adelle's smirk faded and her mouth opened a tiny bit.

"But... that is not thy style, they never attack directly." said Adelle.

Adelle turned to look at Dimentio.

"How may you be sure about this attack?" asked Adelle.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Shadow

Shadow smirked. Aparently, Dimentio had something to tell her in private. Althought she trusted him, like she had thought earlier, once her plans were finished, Shadow would not have any need of him.

The underworld dweller then looked up and said to Aqua "So, anyone else you wish in inform? Because I could go get them for you."

Luna

Everyone had responded in panic. Ritz then had pulled out Lunar. As Luna started to walk over, a flash coming towards them caught her eye. When she looked, Aurora was running at her at full speed. "Dude, I heard everything, if Bailey gets caught, we're all done for!!" Luna nodded, and climbed onto Lunar, putting Aurora into her pokeball.

Draco

Draco's frown got deeper. It was going to be VERY hard to get any info from Adelle. Then, when she exclaimed the meeting would start soon, he followed her. There, Draco saw another male with what looked like a jester's hat, and a lady with long dark purple hair. Apparently, the Black Kingdom was going to attack. Draco then frowned even more, for the ones who lived in both kingdoms might get hurt. He didn't mention this however, he did not want to upset Aqua.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "I saw a vision. Celebi told me that Bailey is in disguise at the Red Kingdom, but she might be in danger of getting thrown inside of the dungeon!"
    Flora cried out

Ritz let her pokémon out.

Ritz hopped on her pokémon

"I've got a better Idea." Kybolt nodded towards Captain Katno

"Dialga, You must help us." Katno shouted.

"Fine, But I cannot keep doing this, I am getting weak." Katno got a message from the portal, it must be Dialga talking.

Dialga swooped down, Kybolt jumped on and Katno, Dialga and the two turned invisible,

"Just like a horse," Kybolt chuckled.

Dialga scraped his foot-metal on the ground a bit, he wasn't happy on that statement.

(Guys, I'm only gonna summon, with shiny's approval, on important basis, okay? Sorry for me with this Dialga stuff.)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • I didn't see an OOC thread, so I'm putting this here.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Back