• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

Flora kept running, she saw Ritz and the princess go inside of a room, like a medical room. Then Flora made it to the door of the room, t was open a little. "Should i go in?" thought Flora. Flora watched everything that happened, it was kinda embarrassing when Flora looked to the Pingu, it was a pretty good distraction. Then Flora knocked on the door and slowly opened it a little. "Um... Hi." said Flora nervously. Flora had a small smiled on her face as she walked in and closed the door a little. "Im Flora, Ritz friend and i just came to check on her... and her broken leg." said Flora as her smile grew bigger. Flora walked over to Ritz and looked at her, then Flora whispered in her ear. "I wanted to tell you that Frank Borrows might give away our secret, maby we should stay near him. "whispered Flora into Ritz ear, only Ritz heard it. Ritz looked at the princess and carefully bowed at her.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    They entered the room, "You two get Harry and Fin."
    They nodded and went away.
    Then a person knocked on the door and slowly opened it a little. "Um... Hi." said the girl nervously. the girl had a small smiled on her face as she walked in and closed the door a little. "Im Flora, Ritz friend and i just came to check on her... and her broken leg." said the girl as her smile grew bigger.
    "She by what I saw She has a broken ankle, and she seems to have very good endurence." Gerald said as he picked up a quill and took some parchment and write down the details. "R-i-t-s?" He waited for confirmation and then write the answer down and then he went up the hay stay thing that she was lifted onto earlier, "I want to do some pretests to check the situation." he went and held Ritz's arm, "I want you to slowly get up and tell me how much pain you feel."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Bailey

"Oh... Uh... Hi..." Bailey said, coming into the medical room.

Bailey sat down on one of the chairs, starring at Ritz's leg. Then the princess came in.

"Oh Arceus, this is bad." Bailey thought.

The princess took a seat next to Bailey. Bailey felt very nervous at that point. She almost sank down into her chair like she did at school.

"Is there anything I may do for you?" Lexie asked the girl on the stretcher.

Ritz stared at her for a moment. Bailey almost facepalmed herself.

"Uh.. sure, do you mind holding my armor? It's making sweat like crazy." Ritz said.

"Of course. Please let me know if you need any more assistance." The princess said.

The princess got up and walked over to Ritz, received Ritz's armor, and sat back down.

"If it's to heavy you can put it somewhere." Ritz said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. But I'm worried about you, though." The princess said.

Bailey was starring at the corner of the room when all of a sudden she heard a banging noise. Bailey immidiately turned her head towards the noise. It was Ritz's pokeball.

"Oh Arceus, not now!" Bailey thought.

"Oh no!" Ritz said, looking worried. "Uh.. can someone pick that ball up, without touching the white dot." Ritz said.

"Never mind, I have more than one of those balls." Ritz said.

Bailey darted up from her chair.

"Here, I'll get it." Bailey said, reaching down to pick it up.

The pokeball started floating. Bailey almost jumped five feet into the air. Bailey sheilded the view of the floating pokeball with her body.

"Hey, is that the magic flying penguin called Pingu?" Ritz said.

Bailey didn't look away. Next thing Bailey knew, Ritz got up and grabbed the Pokeball, and ran back to the stretcher. Bailey pulled a Pokeball out of her pocket when no one was looking, and went over to Ritz.

"Here you go." Bailey said, winking at Ritz.

Bailey held her hand out to Ritz, then slipped it back into her pocket. Hopefully everyone would think the pokeball Ritz was holding was the pokeball Bailey had. Bailey ran back over to her chair and sat down. Bailey then saw some sort of person in a cape who winked at Ritz. Bailey was really freaked out right now.

"What the hell is going on?!" Bailey thought, almost blurting her thoughts out.

Then Flora joined the party.

"Um... Hi." Flora said.

"Im Flora, Ritz friend and i just came to check on her... and her broken leg." Flora said.

Then Flora whispered something into Ritz's ear. Bailey only heard bits and peices of it, but was able to peice together what Flora had meant. Maybe nnot in the exact words.

"By what I saw She has a broken ankle, and she seems to have very good endurence." The docter said.

Bailey was getting worried now. But she also thought it was sort of funny that the docter would put it that way.

"R-i-t-s?" The docter asked.

"R-i-t-z." Bailey said, politely correcting him.

"I want to do some pretests to check the situation." The docter said as he went and held Ritz's arm, "I want you to slowly get up and tell me how much pain you feel."

Bailey wished she could some how cover for Ritz, but she couldn't now. Bailey decided to put it in Ritz's hands. Bailey, Ritz, and Flora were very clever. But that didn't mean they couldn't get caught. Bailey decided to keep an eye on the mysterious person who winked at Ritz. Maybe Bailey should turn the strange figure into the police. Or whatever they had in this world. But... No... At least not for now. If the figure winked at Ritz, then they must be friends with Ritz. Or maybe someoen was just trying to help. Bailey didn't know. Bailey, still keeping an eye on the figure, thought about the right time to whisper to Ritz about the situation. Bailey had an idea.

"Excuse me, but I'll be right back. I have to... go to the bathroom." Bailey said.

Bailey walked by the suit of armor, and glanced at the figure.

"Come with me for a sec'." Bailey quitely whispered to the figure.

Bailey walked out of the room. She hoped the figure would follow her.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Luna

Luna was almost completely hidden when a girl walked up towards her hidding spot. She was relieved it was Bailey, and her friend said "Come with me for a sec." Luna did as told, and they managed to get somewhere private.

When they were there, Luna hesitated before reaching up to remove her cloak. Would Bailey recongnize her after being apart for a long time? Maybe, but there was only one way to find out. Luna removed her cloak and said "It is me, Luna. Thou may not remember me, but I am one of the trainers sent here."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Bailey

Bailey got to a safe place around the corner, a short distance away from the 'hospital room'. Bailey turned her head to see that the figure was following her. Releived, Bailey leaned up against the wall. Bailey wouldn't have to go back into the room to get the strange figure to follow her. The figure caught up with Bailey. Bailey remained silent until he or she spoke to Bailey. Finally, the figure removed their cloak, revealing their face. The figure was a she. Bailey didn't remember seeing this girl before.

"It is me, Luna. Thou may not remember me, but I am one of the trainers sent here." Luna said.

Bailey was convinced that she was a soldier of The Black Kingdom from the way Luna spoke. But her mind registered what the girl was saying after a moment of silence. Bailey slightly remembered her. She disapeared from the start. Just like Draco, after Ritz punched him. Bailey almost laughed looking back at that memory. But it was a sad thought that he had been lost in this world. Bailey also felt sad for Luna, but Luna was here now. Draco wasn't. Bailey trusted that he would be okay wherever he went. Back to Luna. Bailey remembered some memories before the incident where they all fell down the hole. Bailey, Draco, Ritz, Flora, and Kybolt were all searching for the three legendary Pokemon that were Uxie, Mesperit, and Azelf.

"Luna. You're okay!" Bailey hugged Luna. "Where have you been all this time?"

Bailey stopped hugging Luna, but Bailey's hands were placed on Luna's shoulders. Bailey was smiling, releaved to see a friend again.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Ritz

Ritz sighed. Then there was a quiet knock on the door, Ritz turned to look.
    It was Flora.

"Um... Hi." said Flora nervously.

Ritz watched.
    "Im Flora, Ritz friend and i just came to check on her... and her broken leg." said Flora smiling.

Flora walked over to Ritz and looked at her, then Flora whispered in her ear.

"I wanted to tell you that Frank Borrows might give away our secret, maby we should stay near him. "

Ritz nodded to Flora with a smile.

"She by what I saw She has a broken ankle, and she seems to have very good endurence." Gerald said.

Then Gerald took a feather and some kind of paper.

"R-i-t-s?" Asked Gerald.

"R-i-t-z." Bailey said, politely correcting him.

"Yeah R-I-T-Z" replied Ritz nodding her head.

"I want to do some pretests to check the situation." said Gerald. Gerald went over to Ritz and held Ritz's arm.

"I want you to slowly get up and tell me how much pain you feel." replied Gerald.

"Excuse me, but I'll be right back. I have to... go to the bathroom." Bailey said.

"Kay seeya" replied Ritz. Ritz looked at her and then back at the doctor.

"Um... ok." replied Ritz with a relaxed face.

"Oh boy, try your best Ritz. Just, think of how Mom would do it... Boy she's good." thought Ritz as she shook her head a little and then snapped out of it.

"Um- ok" said Ritz and she lifted up her head and her body and then carefully twisted her legs towards the sides. Ritz went on one of her feet, the one that wasn't hurt. Then Ritz slowly started to put down her other foot biting her lips with a worried expression to make it seem like she felt some pain.

"Owch!" said Ritz at a point as she brang the foot she was putting down back up.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Luna

Luna smiled when Bailey hugged her. She was so happy to see her friend again. In fact, when Bailey let go, her hands still on Luna's shoulders, she pulled her back into a hug. "All I have really been doing is staring out the window of a treehouse like structure I built, with the help of Aurora." Luna chuckled at the memory of Aurora protesting to help.

Then she let Bailey out of the embrace and said "So, what have thou been doing all the time a was gone?"

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    April
    April enjoyed the food, apart from whatever they had first. "This is awesome." Said April as she thought about what happened when they fell down the hole.

Then Flora and Ritz whispered something to each other and started to pretend Ritz hurt and then the king sent the Royal physician or something to help Ritz.

As she went away, Flora climbed down into the table and then Bailey went off.

Better go and follow them. April thought as she got up and followed Bailey and then this thing happened about testing and other things, she watched how it went out and decided to sit and watch and "comfort" Ritz.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Luna pulled Bailey back into a hug. She hadn't hugged anyone ever like this ever since... Well, Bailey could not remember. It was sad. A tear ran down Bailey's face. She was quick to wipe it off, so that no one would see it. She wanted to act strong for her friends. If one person is crying, most likely, their friends will too.

"All I have really been doing is staring out the window of a treehouse-like structure I built, with the help of Aurora." Luna said.

"Wow. How have you been hiding from the gaurds...?" Bailey asked.

Luna released Bailey. Bailey still had her hands on Luna's shoulders. Bailey felt like she had to comfort Luna. She had been alone all this time. Who knows what Luna had gone through.

"So, what have thou been doing all the time a was gone?" Luna asked.

Bailey smiled, but in an undiscribable way. Bailey was happy Luna hadn't gone through the whole dinner scene.

"Well... It's actually a long story... First, we..." Bailey said, not knowing where to start. "Well... I'll have to tell you later. It's a very long story, and someone might be listening to us."

Bailey grinned.

"So... We better go help Ritz... After that, I need to discuss something with everyone. Would you like to appear in front of the princess in the room? She won't take any more suspition to you than she does me, Ritz, and Flora." Bailey said.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Luna

Luna smiled. "No, I was not hiding, I was just nervous to explore the kingdoms." The young girl chuckled, Aurora was ALWAYS tring to get her out of the treehouse.

Then, Bailey said "So... We better go help Ritz... After that, I need to discuss something with everyone. Would you like to appear in front of the princess in the room? She won't take any more suspition to you than she does me, Ritz, and Flora." Luna thought before answering "Sure, besides, we must help Ritz out of everything before they discover she is not really hurt!"

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Owch!" said Ritz at a point as she brang the foot she was putting down back up.
    "Hmm, seems like a Minor case of infected ankle fracturing in your left foot. Easily delt with... do you want us to make you sleep? or add this strange analgesic substance we found when Frank and the group was in the grass, with the crocadile, or do you want us to use nothing." Gerald said

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

"Hmm, seems like a Minor case of infected ankle fracturing in your left foot. Easily delt with... do you want us to make you sleep? or add this strange analgesic substance we found when Frank and the group was in the grass, with the crocadile, or do you want us to use nothing." Gerald said

"What substance?" asked Ritz.

"Wonder what it could be? Boy i hope it's not a paralyze potion..." thought Ritz.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "What substance?" asked Ritz

"It says here: Hyper Potion, but we have no Idea what the potion is for. We have it down on this recording scroll of medicine." Gerald explained.

The Two bulky men came back "Here they are, professor."

They stepped aside and revealed two medical assistances, "Harry get the strange analgesic substance, Fin show my patient the recording scroll of medicine. Now Ritz we have done tests on the S.A.S. and recorded on the R.S.M. we have altered it because it was less effective on humans, which of course should mean it was meant to be used on a..." he whispered the last bit. "pokémon" and then went back to normal talking "If we administer it, it will heal over time, if we let you rest it will take 3 days to heal, and that is you asleep all the time, to be honest, the S.A.S. speeds up healing greatly. If you rest and get admistered the S.A.S. it will take around half an hour, awake it would take a hour." Gerald finished.

Fin came round with the R.S.M. and opened it, it was all in japanese (All regions in pokémon except Unova are set in Japan.)

"Do you want us to admister to S.A.S. to you're patient?" Harry asked Gerald.

"Do you want it?" Gerald asked Ritz.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

"It says here: Hyper Potion, but we have no Idea what the potion is for. We have it down on this recording scroll of medicine." Gerald explained.

"Hmm, they found a hyper potion.... I need some of those." thought Ritz to herself.

Then 2 men came inside the room, "Here they are, professor." said the men.

The men stepped away revealing two other men.

"Harry get the strange analgesic substance, Fin show my patient the recording scroll of medicine. Now Ritz we have done tests on the S.A.S. and recorded on the R.S.M. we have altered it because it was less effective on humans, which of course should mean it was meant to be used on a..." he whispered the last bit. "pokémon" and then went back to normal talking "If we administer it, it will heal over time, if we let you rest it will take 3 days to heal, and that is you asleep all the time, to be honest, the S.A.S. speeds up healing greatly. If you rest and get admistered the S.A.S. it will take around half an hour, awake it would take a hour." Gerald finished.

"How does he know about pokemon?" thought Ritz keeping it like she didn't know what they were.

Then the medical assistant guy came back with the S.A.S. "Do you want us to admister to S.A.S. to you're patient?" Harry asked Gerald.

"Do you want it?" Gerald asked Ritz.

"Uh..... sure." replied Ritz.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

Flora watched everything, then Ritz said 'Uh.... sure" to the hyper potion. "Wonder where they found the potion..." thought Flora watching the scene. Flora sighed quietly, " Why us..... i promised mom i would be home so we could do our pokemon puzzle together...." thought Flora thinking of her mom. Flora put her head down and a tear came out from her eyes. Flora whipped away the tear and put her head back up with a angry face. "I can't take it anymore, i hate lying..... im not like Ritz or Bailey i can't keep it in, not much longer....." thought Flora as she stood up from the chair she was sitting on. "Ritz..." said Flora, "I have to tell someone......" said Flora looking at her in a worried way breathing heavily.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Uh..... sure." replied Ritz.
    "Harry prepare the S.A.S." Gerald said as he took out some cloth
    Flora stood up from the chair she was sitting on. "Ritz..." said Flora, "I have to tell someone......" said Flora looking at her in a worried way breathing heavily.
    Gerald realized "Harry out, Fin go! You four too!" He pointed towards them
    "But we were you're..." They got interrupted "Go!" Gerald shouted, he nelt infront of Flora holding her arms firmly, "Do not tell anyone." Gerald coaxed Flora "Good Girl." and he walkto the far window, "As soon as his majesty realizes, guards will be here in seconds."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Do you mean you pointed to Lexie as well?)

Bailey

"Sure, besides, we must help Ritz out of everything before they discover she is not really hurt!" Luna said.

"Shh... I'm with you. Let's hurry!" Bailey whispered.

Bailey ran back over to the doorway, slowing herself down so that she was walking.

"Hey guys, I'm back from the... Bathroom." Bailey said.

"Ritz..." Flora said, "I have to tell someone..."

Bailey was shocked. No! Flora couldn't! They'd be stuck here and dead forever!

"Harry out, Fin go! You four too!" The docter said.

The men were then interupted, and sent out of the room. He then walked towards Flora and grabbed her arms, almost pleading.

"Do not tell anyone." The docter said. "Good girl." The docter walked over to the window. "As soon as his majesty realizes, guards will be here in seconds."

Bailey was trying to take this all in. What was happening?!

"What the hell is going on here?!" Bailey said.

Bailey then covered her mouth. She blew it. She then tried making up for it by saying a few words.

"What do you mean? What would disturb... Uh... Thy majesty?" Bailey asked.

Bailey went over to Flora.

"Did you tell him something?" Bailey asked softly.

She wasn't trying to interigate her friend, but she was just asking a simple question. Bailey hoped she wouldn't have to paralyz another person again...

"Wait... Paralyz? Paralyz! That's it! Ugh! Frank! What has he done! I should've kept him paralyzed or maybe thrown him into a dungeon! Wait... What am I thinking?! I'm turning into one of these weird people!" Bailey thought.

Bailey sat down into a chair. She covered her face with her hands, crying softly. She couldn't take this anymore. The hiding, the lying, everything.

"I just want to go home..." Bailey said, still sobbing. "I want to see my parents again!" Bailey's crying grew louder.

She was embaressed now. What was she thinking? her emotions were being teared apart. Bailey ran out of the room and into the hall, still crying.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Luna

Luna followed Bailey as they walked back to where Ritz was. There, Flora was talking to Ritz about telling someone everything, when that docter-like guy stopped her. Luna sighed with relief and walked a little closer. "H-hey guys. I know I am not one to stutter much, I just have not seen everyone in a long time." the young trainer said as she shoke. "Is.......is everything going to be fine?" Luna didn't want to admit it, bit she was scared. Was there ANYTHING they could do to stop the war and everything?

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

"Harry prepare the S.A.S." Gerald said as he took out some cloth.

Ritz sighed. Then Flora wen't up from her chair worried.

"Ritz..." said Flora, "I have to tell someone......" said Flora.

" Oh Arceus help us." thought Ritz as she watched.

"It's ok." replied Ritz calmly.

"Harry out, Fin go! You four too!" He pointed towards them

"But we were you're..." They got interrupted "Go!" Gerald shouted, he nelt infront of Flora holding her arms firmly,

"Do not tell anyone." Gerald coaxed Flora "Good Girl." and he walkto the far window.

"As soon as his majesty realizes, guards will be here in seconds."

"How did he know what Flora wanted to say?...." thought Ritz.

Bailey then entered the room again and looked around.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Bailey said.

Bailey then covered her mouth.

"Ugh Damn it, this won't get covered easily.

"What do you mean? What would disturb... Uh... Thy majesty?" Bailey asked.

She was trying to make a lie, but it wasn't really turning out well.

Bailey went over to Flora.

"Did you tell him something?" Bailey asked softly.

Bailey sat down on a chair covering her face, she couldn't take it anymore either. And truly, neither could Ritz.

"I just want to go home..." Bailey said, still sobbing. "I want to see my parents again!" Bailey's crying grew louder.

Bailey ran out the room crying.

"Wait Bailey!" shouted Ritz as she put her head up siting on the stroller.

Then a girl came in, she looked... familiar.

"H-hey guys. I know I am not one to stutter much, I just have not seen everyone in a long time." said the mystery girl.

"Is.......is everything going to be fine?" she replied... that's voice.. it was Luna!

"It's gonna be ok Luna, i gotta go get Bailey before she paralyzes someone else." said Ritz.

Ritz got up from the stroller and quickly put both her feet on the ground with no-pain.

"Sorry doctor you can get another patient later, but for now i gotta run seeya!" said Ritz.

Ritz ran out the door as fast as she can.

"Oh Bailey, hang on for one more minuet." said Ritz quietly.

Then Ritz heard some one run, "Bailey? Is that you?" asked Ritz.

Ritz kept running and saw a shadow of a girl.

"Bailey wait! I miss home to, i miss pokemon to i wanna get out of here." shouted Ritz as she ran past the eating room.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

Flora watched everything. "Please don't tell!" shouted Flora as she ran after Ritz and Bailey. Flora could hear a faint voice saying something like i miss home to and pokemon. Flora ran past the eating room hoping no-one saw them. " Guys! Ritz, Bailey wait!" shouted Flora, Flora could see Ritz's shadow, "Ritz! Wait up!" shouted Flora as a tear came from her eye dropping on the floor. Then Flora heard other foot steps with spears and armor rattling. Flora caught up to Ritz, "Ritz! Guards are after us!" shouted Flora as she kept running with Ritz. Then Flora fell over landing on the floor, "Oww." said Flora as the guards caught up to her and pointed there spears at her. "What might you be doing running across the hallway ey lassy?" said one of the guards.. "Uhh.... nothing." replied Flora with a week smile.

Back