• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Anime is Japanese Animation. Also, Power Rangers is made in America, so it's an American Live Action. :v Kamen Riders is Japanese Live Action.
Yeah exactly what I thought too lol, it's not even Japanese XD Besides, I wouldn't use something being an anime for a sole reason to like it :U.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think the anime was referring to my confusion at anime crush because I didn't think it was an anime, lol. Unless that's just a...category of crush? I'm not up on my anime-crush knowledge.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I DIDN'T ASK GOT A GOD DAMN GRAMMAR CORRECTION!

1) Calm down. I wasn't correcting I was asking. 2) Speak to me like that again and see what happens. It was a perfectly legitimate question.

If English isn't your first language I'd like to know so I don't use confusing phrases/slang that people might not understand.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think the anime was referring to my confusion at anime crush because I didn't think it was an anime, lol. Unless that's just a...category of crush? I'm not up on my anime-crush knowledge.
It's a category of crush if the crush is actually from an anime. But if it's not an anime crush, then it's some other type of crush. So say, Itachi from Naruto would be an anime Crush, but me crushing on a character from say... Glee wouldn't be. (Note that I don't actually have a crush on anything said here, ahah).

So... no. An anime crush is not just liking a fictional character.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are you sure Tara? It's alright, we're all friends here, you can tell us your fictional crushes.

Hi my name is Toujours and I have a crush on Emi Ibarazaki

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If Toujours was an anime character then yes that'd be my anime crush.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I used to have an anime crush on Takao Kinomiya (Tyson Granger) from Beyblade. Then there was Red from Pokemon Special. As of today though, no. I don't really have any crushes on any characters. Instead I express my love for them by shipping them with other characters from the fandom if possible.

... There is Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds though. Can't say I have a crush on I'm per se, but I do find him adorable and so forth. ♥

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think Beyblade was the first time I had a "crush" on a character! Of course that was when my sister and I never wanted the same thing so we would watch it together and she would be like "I CLAIM KAI" and I'd be like "NOOO I WANTED KAI" and then I would be said cause I'd have to pick someone else.

I was a weird kid.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think Beyblade was the first time I had a "crush" on a character! Of course that was when my sister and I never wanted the same thing so we would watch it together and she would be like "I CLAIM KAI" and I'd be like "NOOO I WANTED KAI" and then I would be said cause I'd have to pick someone else.

I was a weird kid.
Beyblade was mine as well, iirc! Kai was cool, but my best friend had claimed Kai, and thus I claimed Takao/Tyson. Then my sister switched between Rei and Max. I forget which one she picked in the end. In fact I don't think she ever settled on one. I should ask her sometime. I think it's Max, but I'm not sure.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Huhuhu, I'm seeing more Katawa Shoujo fans pop up. To think I felt there weren't many fans of it only a year ago~ Now I just need to make sure Hatoful Boyfriend takes that route as well, ohohoho~~~

First time I had a crush on a character was apparently in Magic School Bus. First anime crush I remember though was Asakura Yoh from Shaman King |D After that I began "collecting" bishies, fff. Oh but I still have my number one bishie, though, and it isn't hard to figure out who! Even if you don't know me all you have to do is look at this post...or any of my other posts, for that matter.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Beyblade was mine as well, iirc! Kai was cool, but my best friend had claimed Kai, and thus I claimed Takao/Tyson. Then my sister switched between Rei and Max. I forget which one she picked in the end. In fact I don't think she ever settled on one. I should ask her sometime. I think it's Max, but I'm not sure.

Other people did the same thing my sister and I did with claiming!? I had no idea! I always thought I was insufferably weird for doing it. Ahhh I feel so much better now

Huhuhu, I'm seeing more Katawa Shoujo fans pop up. To think I felt there weren't many fans of it only a year ago~ Now I just need to make sure Hatoful Boyfriend takes that route as well, ohohoho~~~

Yeah I didn't know a thing about it until the full version came out cause my boyfriend was like "KATAWA SHOUJO IS OUT" and I was like "who's what?" so he explained it to me. I didn't think I would like it but I really liked Emi cause her and Hisao reminded me of me and my boyfriend minus her missing legs. Trying to get Yoshi to play it so I can make a theme like this for her because I love it and think it's adorable etc etc :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
We're talking about anime crushes? Well...my anime crush is...Edward Elric! He's so awesome~. For those of you who are too lazy to read my biography.

Beyblade is one of my least favorite anime, it's so unlikeable...

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I just downloaded KS CAUSE OF TOUJOURS and I think I'm gonna start playing it in a few mins! Always wanted to do it but yeah I never really take the first step haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
First Season of Beyblade is ick. Second Season is good, and third season is where it's at. But, I can see why it's unlikeable. I didn't like it at first when I first saw it. It wasn't until an episode of the second season I got into it, ahah.

I don't think I've played any VNs that's not Ace Attorney. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back