• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Wow, Beyblade. Maaaaan, that was SO awesome, the first 3 seasons. Loved 'em. Beyblade used to be a huge thing like Pokemon a few years back, but then it kinda lost out when the 3rd season was ending. It's picked up a bit after the new Metal Beyblade series was launched here in India, but really, I still love the first 3 seasons. I still have my Dragoon Galaxy Turbo with me! :D I don't watch the new series though... meh, I prefer the old ones with Tyson, Kai and the rest.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • ^ Ditto, I used to love me some Beyblade, though I've only seen a few episodes of the new one. I've heard it gets awesome farther in, but I have yet to give it a go. - w -

Also, how the heck did the DCC's topic get to this, whattttt.. xD;

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    ^ Ditto, I used to love me some Beyblade, though I've only seen a few episodes of the new one. I've heard it gets awesome farther in, but I have yet to give it a go. - w -

Also, how the heck did the DCC's topic get to this, whattttt.. xD;

lol same here, only a few episodes here. I got a bit confused though, everything seems soooo.... DIFFERENT xD

I saw Toujours and BinaryPeaches mention that sometime ago so yeah >.>;;

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Wow, Beyblade. Maaaaan, that was SO awesome, the first 3 seasons. Loved 'em. Beyblade used to be a huge thing like Pokemon a few years back, but then it kinda lost out when the 3rd season was ending. It's picked up a bit after the new Metal Beyblade series was launched here in India, but really, I still love the first 3 seasons. I still have my Dragoon Galaxy Turbo with me! :D I don't watch the new series though... meh, I prefer the old ones with Tyson, Kai and the rest.

The show was never popular with anyone I knew, but the actual Beyblades were. They were so popular that they got banned from my primary school, but like everyone had them. On a related note I once put a ripcord in my mouth, pulled and cut the side of it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't been able to bring myself to try Metal Fight Beyblade. I'm just clinging to the past and the original cast here. I mean, maybe when I actually bring myself to try it, then I'll enjoy it but until then...

Beyblades weren't really popular around where I was either, so with several other series I got into Beyblade pretty late. Regardless, I still have a good chunk of Beyblade in a little pink box somewhere in my room. :3

Ouch! That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The show was never popular with anyone I knew, but the actual Beyblades were. They were so popular that they got banned from my primary school, but like everyone had them. On a related note I once put a ripcord in my mouth, pulled and cut the side of it.

People went crazy with when beyblades were launched.. Every second kid in my neighborhood had one, and I remember going to the local park where a lotta kids would be playing with beyblades. Iirc, I was one of the feared battlers among them xD

And why did you do that? I mean, I remember cutting myself quite some times while pulling the ripcord, but putting it in my mouth was something I have never done.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

• People went crazy with when beyblades were launched.. Every second kid in my neighborhood had one, and I remember going to the local park where a lotta kids would be playing with beyblades. Iirc, I was one of the feared battlers among them xD

And why did you do that? I mean, I remember cutting myself quite some times while pulling the ripcord, but putting it in my mouth was something I have never done.

That isn't the stupidest thing I've done. I once put my toe on the fire heater glass, and i burnt my toe and got a big blister.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I still haven't given the new Beyblade series a try, it seems awesome though! =p

This discussion definitely brings back lots of good memories from my childhood. I can't believe how obsessed I am with beyblades when I was still a kid. I got a whole bunch of collection that I still have today, glad that it wasn't misplaced by my mom when we moved in since my Pokemon cards got lost. <3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I can't find my Pokemon cards either! I had them all in a massive folder, and they are probably somewhere in storage, but mum and I opened some boxes a while ago and couldn't find them. D:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have them sitting in two huge folders in my bookshelf. How dare you let your Pokemon cards go missing like that moments.

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
    Years
  • My ex has like...five binders of Pokemon cards, and then a big box. We've moved onto WoW cards now, tho. We got a loot card in our first booster and that hooked us bad.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I only collected the very first edition, so the R/B/Y Pokemon.
    I know it's in storage, I just haven't found it yet... :O
    better not have lost them forever or I'll rage

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I think I should still have my buncha Pokemon cards somewhere... I used to keep all of em in a little bag or something. Haven't touched them in quite some time now though... hopefully I still have them. :'>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have a ton of cards that have been sitting in storage in Texas for years and years. They're probably all moldy or something by now tbh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My Pokemon cards are still inside a tinbox with a picture of a Meganium. <3 Haven't touched them, but if I do, I'd end up looking at them for hoursss /proud collector

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    *looks down awkwardly* I... never owned any Pokemon cards. I was more of a yu-gi-oh card collector myself.

Shocking

But yeah I had a short stint with Yu-Gi-Oh as well. I went from Pokemon to YGO to MTG, and now I really enjoy MTG but I almost never play it. Too expensive and I don't own any cards.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I collected Yu-gi-oh and Pokémon. I still remember how we all used to gather around in the playground, trade cards and have duels. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back