• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is wrong; < just points it out every now and then (and besides, that isn't the first time I've made such a remark here, geez)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
^ changes ^'s sig frequently more than I can count.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Can just hover over <'s "theme" image? o3o (and then for series...I don't think I need to explain this)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Just reminded me of the quote "Whoever wrote that the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons before." I remember seeing at some point in COD4 lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Has been at least the 4th person today to make me smack myself in the forehead and think to myself what the hell am I reading while skimming through posts. And I wonder why I'm not as active nowadays lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back