• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [German]Pokémon Holy Crystals

looper

German Hacker
Years
847.png

About

This is our german hack, started by the austrian hacker tomtom. Btw. I'm looper(woohoo), the current Co-Leader.
As a german hack, it's based upon the german version of Firered(Feuerrot).

Team

Tom_Tom93
Tasks: Mapping, Story, Leader, other

Looper
Tasks: Scripting, Ideas, Story, Co-Leader, everything that nobody else wants to do

Dero
Tasks: Tile-Inserting, Animations

Coon
Tasks: Indoor Tiles

We search:

We are searching someone who can make some Sprites for us! If you want to help us, please send a PM to me!

Story

You're at home, sleeping in your bed. Tomorrow, you'll go to see Mr. Kodori, who asked to for help.
In your dream, you can hear a voice: "You... You can hear me... I'll show you something..."
Suddenly, you are in front of a cave. You can hear the voice again: "They trapped me and are trying to suppress my power... You must try to stop them...
Arrgh, they try again..."
After the last words "We'll see us again... Soon..." you wake up again.

You go meet Mr. Kodori: "Ah, Nice to meet you, Hiro!" he greets you.
"In the neighbor village Uppare lives a colleagues of mine, Dr. Lucidas. He has some important documents for me, can you pick it up for me?"
Therefore, he gives you your own Pokémon and sends you to the next village.

On your Journey, you'll meet Dr. Lucidas, many weird guys and organisations which have good and evil goals. You can join organisations, you can make quests and fight wars against other companies!
But never forget your main goal: Defeating the evil Naamis!
And maybe rule the country. Maybe.

Features

• Honeytrees
  • A new Questsystem
  • Day and Night
  • Timebased events
  • Lottery
  • You can join organisations to get unique quests and special items/Pokémons!

Media

Maps:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Credits

Red-eX (Tiles)
MrQriz/Witchcraft/CockneyReject (Worldmap)
Lu-Ho (AM)
prime-dialga (DNS, CPE)
Hack-Mew (XSE)
CounterBug (APTool)
SBird (GTile)
Jiraiya (Banner)
Skyfall (Supporter)
Tom_Tom93 (Base)
Marie (Sprites)
The_Fireman (Sprites)
S0n1c (Support)
Maybe some more...

Last edited:

onelifeleft

McLovin Waffles
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
This hack looks really great! Can't wait to start playing it. I know some basic German too :)

looper

German Hacker
Years
Thanks for the feedback :)
I'll translate it to English,so you can play it too. The only problem will be that I can't export everything, so I just can replace the texts in the German version with the English text.
That means, that some texts will still be in English. But I'll look how to make it ;)

btw. We need someone who makes Sprites for us! If someone wants to help us, please send me a message!

looper

German Hacker
Years
(I should post it here, too...)
We're searching for someone who can make trainer-Sprites :)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Evreything looks great just that there are still some errors.
Beim vierten screenshot sollte Du keampfst zuerst gegen mich! oder that a mit den zwei punkten oben(Weiss nciht wie es mit tatstur geschrieben wird xP).
Und beim dritten screenshot soll Jugendlichen kommen oder?.

I was just telling him one grammar error in screenshot 3 where something misses.

I wish you luck with this hack =]

looper

German Hacker
Years
It's called Umlaut. Even in English, I guess.
I know that the Umlauts are missing, It's because PKSV-UI doesn't support them, I just made the screenshots based on an older version of the rom.
And you can use english ;)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
A German hack..that looks amazing. I may not understand it, but I don't care as long as I'm engaged. Of course the screens are nice, and story is setting up something bigger.

Me Gusta.

looper

German Hacker
Years
Alpha Release

So here is the Alpha Release! I wanted to release it sooner, but there was one problem I couldn't solve that fast. So HF!

Attachments

• HC-Alpha1.ips
    48 KB · Views: 12
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
So here is the Alpha Release! I wanted to release it sooner, but there was one problem I couldn't solve that fast. So HF!
haahaa, very funny :P.

I do quite like the tiles that you've used. I'm interested in seeing how you implement the quests and organisations you plan to include.

Last edited:

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hey I can try to help you make some sprites for the game. (You wanted trainer sprites or pokemon sprites?) I just received an awsome pokemon editor for the game, so I can try to help you.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
awsome hack hope it goes well for you^^ (just wish i knew german a little better >_<)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I'll be following this: the visuals are great for now and finally a hack in german (which is my first language)!

looper

German Hacker
Years
Some kind of Update. theFireman, a german hacker and old/new member made some sprites of infected Pokémon, which will appear later:

1985.png

1984.png

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I hope you're not seriosuly considering that Dragonite sprite it looks good but too scary

Back