• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What eeveelution would you like to see next?

What do you want to see next?

• Fighting

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Poison

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Ground

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Ghost

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• Dragon

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Dual Type

• Total voters

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Personally, I'm shocked that a ghost type hasn't been done yet. Maybe 130 in sp. atk, 110 in sp. def, and 95 in spd. That sounds like a ghost type IMO.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I''d like to see a Dragon-type Eeveelution because Dragon is the only "Special" type that hasn't been represented as an Eeveelution yet. That, and an Eevee with draconian characteristics may sound cool.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well a fighting type Eevee would be cool I guess?!? I already designed one ahah so it would be cool to see how they would make it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This should be in Pokemon General, so I'll toss it there. I don't have the time to check and see if there's another topic like this though, so I'm sorry if there already is, Toujours. :(

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • None, they should quit while they're ahead. You can't make more eeveelutions without making even more lame evolution methods.

If anything, just make the dragon-type to finish the special types and call it a day.

User19sq

I'd like to see both a Ghost-type and a Dragon-type. Something about those two makes me think they'd be cute and kick-*** at the same time. XD

Turn-it

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I think ghost would be a great addition to the eevee line because I think they pretty much excel in sp.atk....Leafeon does okay with atk and Flareon just gets the short end of the stick with stabs so he can't excel.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    I think a ghost type would be awesome i mean really just think of it smoke coming from the bottom of the eevee's feet.

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Because the Eevee-evos come in a set (fire,water,lightning)(psychic,dark), I would hope to see dragon & flying evos. Think it would be quite original; Eevee w/ wings......

(I'm actually surprised they didn't make Eevee-fighting with Espeon and Umbreon......The three make a perfect set IMO)

Turn-it

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Because the Eevee-evos come in a set (fire,water,lightning)(psychic,dark), I would hope to see dragon & flying evos. Think it would be quite original; Eevee w/ wings......

(I'm actually surprised they didn't make Eevee-fighting with Espeon and Umbreon......The three make a perfect set IMO)

If they would do a fighting type eevee it would be the first non-legendary quadruped pokemon to be a fighting type, and if it's pure fighting it would be the first ever quadruped pokemon to be a pure fighting type.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Why has no one said ???
    Because technically it's still a type, and there are no pokemon which currently have that typing. I think it would be a perfect opportunity to create an eeveelution for it

I thought there would be steel by now.
    Since Dark and Steel types came out at the same time?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Ultimately what I want to see is a Dragon-Type, I think that would be amazing. But I don't want that to be next, I want that to be the very last one we get at the very end of Pokemon. The one I want to see next is Steel most definitely. I think that would look absolutely badass XD

Turn-it

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I voted for a ghost-type, I really wonder what the ghost-type eeveelution could look like.

quoted for truth. I hear talk that a lot of people think that a fighting type should have came out with espeon/umbreon which makes sense each being stronger than the other in one way psychic beats fighting, fighting beats dark and dark beats psychic. So I'm kinda curious if they did come out with a ghost type, would it be the only one, or would another type come out with it, and what would it be?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    A Rock type for me. Simply because I want to see how the creators crack their head to make a rock type eevelution.

Back