• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes + movie 6

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • I've been wondering. Does anyone know when Pokemon Heroes comes out on DVD, and when the 6th movie comes to theaters? These questions have been bugging me, so I hope that someone can answer them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2008
    Pokemon Heroes comes out on VHS/DVD on Tuesday January 20 in the US and Jirachi: Wish Maker (Movie 6) should come out late next year on VHS/DVD but not details have been released.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • You're right about Jan. 20. As for the 6th, it comes out in Spring 2004 to theaters.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • wow...spring thats only a couple months away! :D yay! ill see you at the movie theaters! *goes and waits for the premier of Pokemon 6*

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Man, they better send Pokemon 6 to theaters. It was bad enough when they made Pokemon 4 and 5 a limited release but if they just send Pokemon 6 to video without it being in theaters first, I will be very angry.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • And Pokemon 6 is the best one... MASATOS! in it!

But... you can see the jp sixth movie from ichico kekyuujo (Oranges Site)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Jeikobu said:
    Man, they better send Pokemon 6 to theaters. It was bad enough when they made Pokemon 4 and 5 a limited release but if they just send Pokemon 6 to video without it being in theaters first, I will be very angry.
    That depends if Miramax is the one who will get the rights to release it. If so, prepare for another limited release.
    What I'm really worried about is how 4Kids will handle the movie:
    - Mewtwo Strikes Back (whole script rewritten)
    - The Power of One (not much altered as far as I know)
    - The Spell of Unown (not much altered as far as I know)
    - Celebi, Voice of The Forest (added a few scene's that kinda dumb down the whole movie)
    - Pok?mon Heroes (altered the base of the plot)

So far, the 2nd and 3th movie are the best dubbed IMO. I wonder how good 4Kids will handle the 6th movie. I hope they'll just stick to the translating rather than altering the whole movie.

Back