• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is probably the 3rd time I've done this...

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hi people of the internet. I am technically a PC veteran, but I randomly leave PC sometimes. For a while. I remember joining these forums at 8 years old... yeah... that's the sad live I have.
    Anyway, I am 11 now, and although people will still probably call me immature, I'd say I've matured a lot since then. I keep coming back because I can't bear to leave the loving, happy and gentle community of pokemon.

If anyone remembers my "golden era" so to speak, then please drop me a VM, PM or reply to this thread. I've said this a lot before but I hope to be more active and for once to keep to that.

Destiny out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Welcome back to the forums Destiny. Glad to see that you've aged well.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I may be new here, but welcome back! I totally understand leaving and coming back. Life just works that way sometimes, and sometimes we all need a hiatus. Has happened to me before, though when I went back I was given a rather rude welcome... so I'm making sure you get a warm one. Glad to have an active person back! :)

Years
  • Hello there, Destiny! Welcome back to PC. A lot of people tend to come and go every once in a while, which is totally fine. But third time's the charm, so maybe you'll settle in for a good long while this time. :D Don't think we've ever actually met though, so it's nice to meet you.

You do sound quite mature for your age, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. It's really hard to rip yourself away from Pokemon though; I can't seem to lose interest in PC or Pokemon in general since it's an awesome franchise. <3

Unfortunately I wasn't yet an active member when you joined up, so I don't quite remember you. But if you're ever in need of another friend, I'm always open! Meeting new people is what makes being part of a forum fun. n n

So yeah, enjoy yourself here, yes? Hopefully you stick around this time~!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Thank you, and I will really make an effort this time, I do think I have seen you around when I bobbed in and out though. Thanks again, and I really look forward to settling in again.

LividZephyr

Years
  • Thanks! I'm sure we'll see each other around - I've already been posting like a madman. I have like two and a half posts an hour since getting here... new forum smell xD

LividZephyr

Years
  • lol, you seem to have managed more posts in a few days than I managed in my first few months xD
    54.5 posts a day... wow. Never seen anything like that before xD

I have no clue why I'm so post-happy. I think it's that new forum smell for me... I finally have a place I can be active an post at. I haven't had one in a long time. I hope to stay here for a while :)

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk!

Back