• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Hello Greetings and Hello

grizzlayleslay

Behold, the power of beard.
Years
Hi all,

I've found my way to this forum for one reason or another over the years. One time was for a discussion on the Pokemon Liquid Crystal GBA Mod, and today I came looking to do some simple trading for White 2 exclusives.

About Me
Mid-20-ish I.T. Manager dude person living in the Midwest. I love reading, enjoying alt rock, playing the saxomophone, tinkering with computers, and playing video games of all sorts. An introvert who loves talking politics and drinking microbrew beer, and would talk a lot about One Piece if there was anyone around to share it with.

History with Pokemon
I played all the Gen 1 games, tried Silver and wasn't a fan. Skipped Gen 3 until they did Fire Red & Leaf Green. Tried Diamond and wasn't a fan. Tried Black 1 and thought it was alright. Did a Nuzlocke run of Fire Red and got back into Pokemon, so I bought Black 2 and I'm liking it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yo sup grizzlay! xD Nice to see ya here on PC. I'm Leaf Storm and it is a pleasure to meet ya. :) What caught my attention was that you're an IT person, like me :D I'm currently studying IT in college right now and I'm looking forward to get at least a bachelor's soon. :)

I see you also tried out almost all of the games too, which is splendid. I'm more of a Silver/Soulsilver fan actually, but I respect your opinions! How are you liking Black 2 so far? I have yet to get it, but I've heard it is sooooo much better than the first Black game!

Anyways, there's a ton to do here on PC, and take your time exploring here, yeah? Have a great time here and be sure to contact any staff member in bold if you need any help ok! See ya around!

Years
Hi thee, grizzlayleslay~! A big welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you. :D

So you're an IT, hm? One of my close friends is studying that right now too, she's been enjoying it quite a lot! If you enjoy video games and computers, maybe you should explore the video gaming and technology and the internet sections.. but, of course, that's entirely up to you. Just giving a small suggestion. :3

But aw, you didn't like Silver? Personally I found that gen to be very, very fun! But I'm glad to hear you got back into Pokemon for the most part, I'm sure PC will help you out in keeping yourself interested~

But yeah, that's all from me! Have fun around here, all right?

Back