• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your left index finger has just fired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
A bullet. A missile. Some kind of deadly projectile. At the very moment you just clicked this topic. Needless to say you are shocked. What is it pointing at, what did it destroy, or did it destroy anything at all? What are the damages? How much will it cost to repair? Will Goku ever defeat the evil Buu?

I chose your left index finger because it is your free hand. If you are not right handed, or perhaps are ambidextrous, refer to your free hand. That way there'll be more variety in this topic and not just I DESTROYED MY KEYBOARD OH NO every time. This is a sort of revival of my old thread I remembered I had made when looking through the posts on my second account here where I tried a new username for a while.

OT: Me? Aw ****, I just destroyed the home computer. My laptop happens to reside on the dining room table (I have no room and no desk to put it on) and the home computer is to my left. Dis' nawt gon' end well

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Ouch.

I had my right foot resting on my left knee was holding my feet with my hands so a bullet just grazed my foot and passed through my stomach.

Lunicli

Ongoing Competitive Battler
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I was listening to some music and shaking my left index finger as i clicked this, so yeah, my whole ceiling is full of bullets.

Crux

Evermore
Years
O.0 A laser just barely missed my shoulder and left a hole in my wall by my bed!
And yes,yes he does defeat Buu...wait,the first or the second one??

WinterToyota

Banned
Years
Nice thread!

I just shot the home computer which happens to be to the right of me. I'm left handed by the way. n_n

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Oops.There goes a nuclear bomb out of my finger.Needless to say everything is destroyed.Specially my head.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Well, there goes my iPod Touch. At least I'm getting a Nexus 4 in the next few months to replace it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
My fingers happened to be in my mouth. So I just blew my brains out.

Therefore I should be dead. Therefore I AM A ZOMBIE OMIGOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back