Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 11th, 2012 (6:30 AM).
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Age: 18
    Posts: 280
    Shady's back,tell a friend

    I haven't posted in a few months.
    I'm Tyler and you may know me from other pokemon forums.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old November 11th, 2012 (6:58 AM).
    Galoria's Avatar
    Galoria Galoria is offline
    Moo~ ♪
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Location: Nykolaëv
      Age: 24
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 246
      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria
      Hellow TylerSymes.

      I'm sorry but I don't know you. Probably because I'm new here :3
      Can you tell me more about you? A short presentation, if you mind!

      I love your little pony <3

      If you preferer to chat, leave me a message.

      Kisses~


      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old November 11th, 2012 (12:11 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      Sacred Hearts Club
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 24
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 46,320
      Hello Tyler, you may obviously know me.

      But hey, nice to see you active again, last night's conversation helped a lot.

      Have fun and don't disappear on us again, alright?

      - Hikari10
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old November 11th, 2012 (1:16 PM).
      Rainbow Arcanine's Avatar
      Rainbow Arcanine Rainbow Arcanine is offline
      now known as aslan
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: Australia
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 636
      Hi Tyler :D! I haven't seen you around before, that's because I only came in August ;_; but it's nice to see you've come back! It's alright for being absent since nobody can be on PC 24/7, as family,school and other related things get in the way.

      Is that a Little Pony I see? I haven't watched the series myself, but I think I've got some little figurines from ages ago. They're hanging around somewhere, probably in a box D:. But it's great to see you return! You obviously know the rules and things of the forum,so I don't have to go through that speech xD.

      I'm Rainbow by the way :3. Welcome back Tyler!
      __________________
      pineapples are cool.

      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old November 11th, 2012 (6:39 PM).
      halcyonic halcyonic is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 1,477
      Hiya Tyler, it's great to see ya back considering I'm not that active at EGC anymore. Welcome back & I hope to see ya soon!

      ~Mid~
      Reply With Quote
        #6    
      Old November 12th, 2012 (8:22 AM).
      Ralaia's Avatar
      Ralaia Ralaia is offline
      ~Smooth as Ice~
         
        Join Date: Sep 2012
        Location: Sunnyshore City
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 56
        Hi ya!
        I've already seen you and stuff but we never chatted but anyway welcome back to PC.
        Cute avatar btw.
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old November 13th, 2012 (4:15 AM).
        Avishka's Avatar
        Avishka Avishka is offline
        ...
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2011
        Age: 19
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 2,161
        Haaaaaaaaaai Tyler, Welcome back!!
        Nice to see you active again and I hope to see ya soon! :D :D
        Have fun and don't disappear on us again.
        __________________
        ...
        Reply With Quote
          #8    
        Old December 5th, 2012 (10:05 PM).
        Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Age: 18
          Posts: 280
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Galoria View Post
          [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Hellow TylerSymes.

          I'm sorry but I don't know you. Probably because I'm new here :3
          Can you tell me more about you? A short presentation, if you mind!
          I'm a 14 year old austrailan boy and you will know more if you VM me since i'm crap at welcome threads.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
          Hi Tyler :D! I haven't seen you around before, that's because I only came in August ;_; but it's nice to see you've come back! It's alright for being absent since nobody can be on PC 24/7, as family,school and other related things get in the way.

          Is that a Little Pony I see? I haven't watched the series myself, but I think I've got some little figurines from ages ago. They're hanging around somewhere, probably in a box D:. But it's great to see you return! You obviously know the rules and things of the forum,so I don't have to go through that speech xD.

          I'm Rainbow by the way :3. Welcome back Tyler!
          Thanks Rainbow and it's a pretty good show.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ralaia View Post
          Hi ya!
          I've already seen you and stuff but we never chatted but anyway welcome back to PC.
          Cute avatar btw.
          Thanks you for both things.
          Reply With Quote
          Reply
          Quick Reply

          Sponsored Links
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:11 AM.