• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get on per week?

How often do you get online, and for how long?

• Total voters

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
How often do you get on per week, and for how long? I'm going to say on weekdays, 3 days per week, 30-45 mins, and on weekends everyday, 2+ hours.

w00tness for the weekends XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I come every 5 to 6 days a week for 2 to 3 hours a day. During the summer I used to come on everyday for like 6 or 7 hours cause I had nothin else better to do :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm usually on everyday. From 2/3 to about 7...then I take a break and get get back on at 8 and get off at 11. Weekeds almost all day I'm on ^^;

nayana_1120

... ._.;
Years
I'm pretty much on every day (although I don't post every day; some days I can't find somewhere to post), only for one hour. That's how much computer time I'm allowed a day. ^^;
(and it's not working out like the parents thought it would, bwahahahahahahahahaha... I'm still not going out.)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Everyday, except if it's to study for an important test or rest before the test comes, for such tests as mid-terms. (which is why I was gone for 4 days this week) I'm pretty active but it all depends on my m00d. Today I've been on for about 5-6 hrs because I have people to talk to. (which doesn't happen often) I use to stay on for 12+ hrs daily when I 1st got my PC. Those days will never return. o.O

~Blade~

Back