• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get on per week?

How often do you get online, and for how long?

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I'm on PC every day, but the times I'm on is varied. I'm always on, at some point or another each day.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I get here about 5-6 days. Sometimes I don't get on for a day or two, but I gain what I been missing. XD I am here about 3+ hours here, it is a great place(very nice people). ^^ I am hooked.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I try to go on everyday - for at least a minute or two to check things up. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't go on, sooo...XP

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm like on everyday... for 2-3 hours? o.x; I have no idea, but it's a pretty long time. xD;;; Maybe that's why it takes so long to finish my homework... >.>;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I'm gone for 2 weeks and my thread makes it to 3 pages. Yayness~

Now it changed. 45mins+ weekdays/3-4 hrs weekends if I don't get obsessed on my GameCube. XD

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I get on in the morning. Because no one's home so like anoyying big brothers.. anyways... I can get on everyday but it depends if some one's home or not.. On the holidays I can.

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Back