• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getting Back Into Pokemon TCG

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • So Ive' decided to go back to Pokemon TCG, but the problem is that I kind of forgot how to play.. is there any sites that can teach me how to play step by step? A virtual match with steps telling me what to do would be nice. Or maybe some of you can teach me?

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey LilJz1234 !

There are plenty of resources when it comes to learning the game. The Pokemon trading card game online is the best place to learn the game through a flash tutorial.

Here is the site: http://www.pokemontcg.com/

When it comes to learning the meta game, plasma storm has literally just been released and we are yet to see how the meta game itself will change. However we do know that there is a viable deck from that set alone known as "KlingKlang and Coballion EX" and that Hypnotoxic lazor and Verbank city gym will be used in a variety of decks.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • My friend already owns a Pokemon deck, and since I'm a huge Pokemon fan, why not go back into the TCG? And thanks for the flash tutorial, I'll definetely check it out and once I get a deck, you can tell me what to improve and whatnot :)

Thankuguys♥

Back