• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The most exciting thing about gen VI is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    So while details for gen IV are scant, I hope that as things come to light well see some new exciting new info come out. Every other thread is about speculation on topics but I wanna know what solid official features you are waiting most for. Or just obvious precedents, like how even gens always add pre and post evolutions (as evidenced by ninfa so I'm pretty sure this precedent will stand lol). For me, I'm most excited that, by this being te 6th gen, we can have a team of starter of all one type!! I'm a water starter fanatic so I'm so anxious to have a team of blastoise feraligatr swampert empoleon samurott and [froakie's third form]!!! It won't be like an in game team probably cuz too many common weaknesses, but it will be really cool to use this against any rock ground or fire teams in the new region. Also it'll be cool to do the same with fire and grass teams too. I just finished evolving all the starters in white so I thought how cool this will be after I realized we've got 5 starters in each type now. Sorry for long post but I'm excited and needed to spazz xD

Nintendofox3d

Watch Pokemon Cyclone Saga!!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    The fact that we get to explore a pokemon world in full 3-D.
    GameFreak won't let us down!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    The thing being new generation itself already excited for number of reasons XD

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm most excited about the new Pokemon. Especially new evolutions of already existing Pokemon.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • This is an incredibly broad thread and we already have individual ones for each feature D: And a general dicussion thread where this would fit better. So I'm sorry but I'm going to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back