• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moments like these should be cherished

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • moments., dat smexy bamf graphic artist who, along with Gav, Siggeh and a few others, acted as my mentor and someone who used to be (not as active anymore; hence 'used to' :p) an amazing member not only in the art boards but everywhere else, has turned 19 as of today. I love you, Moo. Hope you are showered with all the happiness, luck and prosperity that you totally deserve. You're an awesome person and if it weren't for your long critiques, I probably wouldn't be half the graphic artist I am today. Thank you for everything you did for me, man. I really owe you a lot. <3; Anyway, yeah,

Happy Birthday, Moo. <3;

Hope you have an amazing day. <3;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! I totally just stumbled across this without stalking anyone's profile first!

Happy birthday, hun! :D

You and Dero make for awesome graphic artist buddies and I hope to see even more of your work now than you're a year older and wiser. Have a good one! <33;

Years
  • I know I already congratulated you via VM, but I'll just post here for the sake of it.

Happy Birthday Moo!

You have put a smile on our graphic artists' faces, and even though you're getting older, don't let age ruin your arty skills. Have a nice birthday.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Happy birthday man, I'm a little late but I hope you had a smashing day. All the best buddy!

Back