• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2013
    Hey there I'm Cross X Poison or James or whatever, feel free to call me whatever I don't mind. Don't want to ramble into too much of an introduction, so I'll keep this brief. Long ago I was a member of a few Pokemon forums, I had real fun but my exams got in the way leaving me unactive a lot of the time. I'm here really to just relive the fun of it and get into some good discussion. Hope I can have a good time here :)

Cid

Years
  • Cross X Poison sounds like a kickass username. Granted, I'll probably resort to calling you James, but I still think it sounds cool. I suppose it would be pretty weird calling someone Cross or CXP or anything like that all the time when you have a perfectly good name. As for choosing to not ramble on with the intros, I'd say it's you're call, too. I'm sure you'll have a great time looking around this place while you're still new. In fact, maybe it's actually good to have a quick intro then just dive into things. I guess it depends on the person. I do hope that you enjoy the atmosphere here.

Exams get everyone inactive. Even me. But I think that what's done is done, and the only thing that matters is that you can do more stuff now with your spare time. Of course, life's gonna get in the way once in a while, but I believe you know better now.

I hope you make an effort to truly stick around and participate in some great discussions while you're here! Maybe you can even make a name for yourself if you stay active and contribute a lot. The crossroads of being a new member in a forum will be tough to get past, but once you take a good path and stick to it, you'll enjoy the journey no doubt. You're no stranger to forums, so I'm sure you can feel your way around here. Still, if you need any help at anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure anyone you'd ask would be happy to help.

Welcome aboard, James. And see you around. :)

Years
  • I honestly.. forgot Cross Poison was even a Pokemon move for a minute because it's been so long since I've used it. Last time was probably back in the Diamond and Pearl days. Though Cid is right that it's an amazing-sounding username. Welcome to the forum, James!

Ahh, exams. The bane of my existence. Unfortunately they're just something you have to live with, but I'm glad to know things have gotten better for you since then! I always get stressed out when it's midterm and finals time here in college so I can understand what you mean. :( Though without the internet things would probably be so, so much more stressful. I don't know what I'd do if I weren't able to kick back and relax by browsing around my favorites websites.

You've definitely made a good choice popping back in here - this forum is wonderful! We're very active and have some really fun events popping up rather often. The moderators are really dedicated here and that's one of the many positive aspects of PC. So if you're ever confused or having problems with anything, we're always there to help out. :D Would indeed be amazing if you could become an active and contributing member sometime in the future; we can never have too many of those.

Great meeting you, James, and see you around~

Back