• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey there StormSpirit!

What is it that you need help on? If you have any questions on the forum, you should go one section back, (which is right above this one) to the PC Questions & Feedback section. You can ask questions there, and have members (even staff here) answer them for you! You can also visit the FAQ & the Rules section where it may have the question inside your mind answered.

If it's related to the games, or hacks, we have respectable sections for you to visit as well. Like the Emulation section, and some of the Generation gaming threads have quick question sticky threads for you to access. There's literally a ton of possibilities.

I can also be a guide around the forums as well! If you're still lost after my long tl;dr (I know I tend to...ramble lmao), you can send me a message! I love helping new members <3 And also, you can contact any staff member in bold blue, orange and red. Hope you find what you're looking for, and have fun at the forums!

Years
  • Heeya Storm! n~n It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Yeah, what exactly do you need help with? You'd be best asking for help in the Questions & Feedback section, like Megan said, since that's where all inquiries and forum suggestions go. Since there are so many members and staff on the forum, we'll get back to you pretty quickly! Buut remember that this section is for forum-related questions. If you need help with a ROM hack, you'd post in the Emulation section; if you need help with trading, you'd post in the Trade Corner, and so on. There are also wonderful people all around that you can private message, like Megan above or a staff member (or even another member).

Don't be shy - we don't bite at all! May appear that way at first since PC is so big but don't worry at all about that, haha. I was shy too at first.

Anyways, what kind of stuff do you like? :D You like Pokemon, right? Does that include the games or do you like the anime too, or the manga, cards, merchandise, hacks, fanart/fanfiction, etc? There's a lot of sections here for you to get involved in so once you get your questions settled, come and post around! Can always delve into off-topic stuff if you don't want to talk about Pokemon since we have that too. I'll leave it up to you, though~

Enjoy your stay. <3

Back