• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

there is a NIGHTMARE in my closet

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I only feel fear of the dark (or rather, what evils may be inhabiting it) when I'm in an unfamiliar area, and even then I can usually dispel that fear by shining the light of my iPod.
    I'm certainly not scared of the dark when I'm in my house!! I know for a fact that the only things inside my closet are my clothes and traces of my sexuality!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm not really afraid of the dark itself but mostly what could be in the dark. Like if I know there could not possibly be anything there, I'm not scared. I'm also not that scared when I'm with other people, for some reason.

Also when I saw the title I thought of this one time when I closed my closet door and then later heard noises against its door and it was really terrifying until I opened it and there was my cat I thought it had been a ghost but I guess the closet's safe if the cat likes it in there!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Today, I can't sleep without a dark environment, so I still can't believe what my grandma tells me....

she tells me when I was younger, about 3-5 years old that I was extremely afraid of the Dark, she tells me that I would see a silhouette of dark-evil like dolls or clowns, and she tells me that I would leave the room scared to death, and my grandma says that even once she saw them.... I guess I was too young to remember, since I don't remember any of that, I was in Mexico at that time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I have a really awesome imagination, in a good way and in a bad way. Whenever I'm in the dark my imagination takes over and I imagine the things I'm scared of, mostly coming off from horror movies that I watch. Therefore I am really afraid of the dark.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm fine with the dark. I used to be scared of it when I was little and had nightmares and eventually had to get a nightlight, but now I'm all good. I don't even do that thing where you rush across your room to get into bed because you're scared monsters will get you in the dark :P

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I'm a very imaginative person, so I can imagine some creepy stuff.
    But overall, nah I'm not scared of the dark.

Back