• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Johto Reboot (OOC) [T]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years

johtom10.jpg

Introduction

'Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Pokemon Johto!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
'

Hey guys, I'm just finished my exams and will have a lot of free time for the next few months. With no sign of my laptop breaking in the near future I decided to start a roleplay. Why Johto? Well my last roleplay was set in Kanto and thought it'd be logical to the next region! At first I was going to consider making this RP set deep in the past, then in the future but decided against either of them.

This roleplay is based solely on the G/S/C/HG/SS games. Very little will vary from the game canon other than what is stated otherwise in the rules and that there is several protagonists. Other slight variations include wild Pokémon and those used by Team Rocket members and Gym Leaders. Also certain event Pokémon will be changed such as trades being introduced and more gift Pokémon becoming available.

Note that I won't be participating myself. I shall be the GM, or Games Master overseeing all happenings. I hope whoever applies and is accepted enjoys this and has fun, haha.​

Background;

'It's a whole new world we live!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
It's a whole new way to see!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
It's a whole new place!
With a brand new attitude!
But you still gotta CATCH'EM ALL!
Be the best that you can be!
'

The Johto region is a region of the Pokémon world. It is located west of Kanto, and as revealed by the radio show Sinnoh Sound, is located south of Sinnoh. It is the setting of Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. Johto and Kanto are part of a large landmass, with everything west of Indigo Plateau falling in the Johto region. Though it is unlike Kanto in that its name is not directly based on that of a region of Japan; Junichi Masuda has come forward in his director's column naming the kanji that inspired the name mean "castle palace" or "lattice-shaped palace"; this meaning is connected to the city of Nara, which was the basis for Violet City.

First explored in Pokémon Gold and Silver, it is home to an additional 100 Pokémon that were not present in the previous games. In the Generation II games and HeartGold and SoulSilver, players begin their journey in New Bark Town, where Professor Elm offers either Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile to beginning Pokémon Trainers. The English-version names of most of the cities in Johto are also the names of plants or things related to plants.

Johto returns in Generation IV's HeartGold and SoulSilver, with all areas from its Generation II iteration returning, and several new areas being accessible, such as the Safari Zone, with the new Routes 47 and 48 leading to it.

You;

'Everybody wants to be a master!
Everybody wants show their skills!
Everybody wants to get there faster!
Make their way to the top of the hill!
'

You are an aspiring Pokémon Trainer. This is the first year in which Professor Elm has chosen to adopt Professor Oak's concept of inviting three trainers from around the region to become Pokémon trainers. Upon hearing this, Oak had decided to give his help to his peer. He offered Elm the three classic Kanto 'starters,' Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, to offer to new trainers along with the to-be traditional Johto trio, consisting of Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile. Elm's aim is to see if bonding with humans enhances a Pokémon's potential.

This is where you come in. Elm's enterprise was well publicized throughout Johto, and was aimed at young people between the ages of ten and sixteen. You applied for a position to receive a Pokémon and help Elm's research. However you weren't the only one with hundreds wanting the same thing. Despite this you were chosen by the Professor, he seen the potential in you and you were selected. You then make your way to New Bark town to receive your starter Pokémon!

Starters;

'Each time! You try!
Gonna get! Just a little better!
Each day! You climb!
One more step, up the ladder!
'

001.gif
004.gif
007.gif
152.gif
155.gif
158.gif
175.gif

Bulbasaur - Taken by EliteBeats
Charmander - Taken by MiltankRancher
Squirtle - Taken by Fuyu
Chikorita - Taken by Curious.
Cyndaquil - Taken by Sovereign
Totodile - Taken by YogiOne
Togepi - Taken by jov0006

Rules;

'Everybody wants make a statment!
Everybody needs to carve their mark!
Stand alone in the victory circle!
Stake their claim when the music starts!
'​

1) Follow all existing PC roleplaying rules.
2) Please, don't god-mod.
3) Let us know if you'll be inactive.
4) Make your reply as long as you possibly can.
5) I will decide if you capture the Pokémon or not, leave the ball rocking at the end of your comment.
6) You can decide whether the opponent does or does not faint when facing an NPC (which you can battle at any time).
7) When battling another player, please come to a conclusion of who is to win between yourselves. You can even let the match end in a draw. If you cannot come to a decision, then do not have the battle.
8) This roleplay will take place in chapters. You do not need to keep up with everyone else, or be in the right chapter. However it is advised as if you're not you may miss important events and interaction.
9) This roleplay is not based on levels, therefore you can let your Pokémon learn moves at any time, however try not to be unrealistic. However, I will inform you when your Pokémon is able to evolve, then it is your decision if your Pokémon will evolve or not. Once I've let you know your Pokémon can evolve, you can do so at any time. If you want your Pokémon to evolve let me know, if I think you have a good enough reason (e.g. to defeat the Gym Leader) then I will allow it.
10) You may carry around six Pokémon at a time, like in the anime and games. All other Pokémon are stored in 'the Box' or at Elms lab.
11) Reservations last 48 hours.
12) I will most likely be lenient with requests so don't feel shy to ask about anything you need. If you would like to use a certain Pokémon let me know and I'll make it available in a suitable location.

The Sign Up Sheet;

'Giv'it all! You've got!
You can be the very best ever!
Take your! Best shot!
What you've learn will come together!
'​

Spoiler:

The Chosen Ones;

'Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Pokemon Johto!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
Do-do-do, Do, Do-do-do!
'​

Brianna Brielle Jenssen (Elite Beats)
Spoiler:

Rupert Milton Banks (miltankRancher)
Spoiler:

Noelani Darius (Fuyu)
Spoiler:

Lily Sassone (Curious)
Spoiler:

Ivy Lawrence (Sovereign)
Spoiler:

Ryan Marsdon (YogiOne)
Spoiler:

Cotidia Manning (jov0006)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
PLACEHOLDER FOR MY BAG AND TEAM

Rupert Milton Banks, nicknamed: Banks || 16 y/o || Male​

Appearance: Rupert Milton Banks, or Banks as his friends were apt to call him, stands at an average height of 5'10", although the growth spurt most kids of his age have experienced have not yet kicked in. He is crowned with a jet-black hair, shoulder-length of course, that is always kept in a ponytail. Banks was growing the hair since he was fourteen years old but, being a guy, the rate of lengthening is too slow. His chestnut-brown eyes were partially hidden behind his horn-rimmed glasses. He has a thin and curvy mouth, accentuated by a deep dimple in his right cheek and a shallower one on his left. There is a thin stubble of hair growing on his chin. He's somewhere between average-looking and extremely handsome.

Despite being under the legal age (although several artists work with underage people), Banks loved the idea of him being tattooed. Of course, he could not get a proper one without his parent's consent until he is eighteen years old. However, Banks managed to sneak in a small tattoo of an Braviary in flight on his back. It is seldom seen as he tends to hide it under his clothings. The tattoo is a really good piece of art and Banks says that it represents his ascent to freedom, whatever that means.

His wardrobe consists mostly of plain-colored T-shirts and jeans. Banks' usual attire is the said T-shirt, a jeans, and a thick leather jacket with the image of a Gyarados or a Weavile, his parents' signature Pokemon. He wore a simple silver bracelet on his right hand which he claimed he have not removed for three years already, around the time he started growing his hair.

Personality: Banks is a fairly sociable guy. Ever since he was young, people tend to flock to him because of his natural charm. He's the type of guy who people look up to to make the crucial decisions. However, responsibilty is usually thrust into himself, despite his rejection of the duty. Whenever he faces a heavy responsibility, he tends to ignore it up until the right moment when he make big decisions in the nick of time. Fortunately for him, and others, it was usually the correct one.

Banks is also kind of a rebel. When he was young, he was a little terror in Pokemon School, breaking rules and just generally bullying the other kids. When he grew up, he kind of matured and got over his bullying days. However, his tendency to break several socially-constructed rules of conduct still exists within him, as seen by his long hair and his tattoo.

As a prospective trainer, he had his path laid out for him. From the start, he wanted to train a variety of Pokemon and not lock himself into a single-type. He planned on a laid-back adventure, with really few grinding and more of catching Pokemon. However, he still has some plans to train his main Pokemon so that they will still be in battling quality. (I mean, Pokemon are friends. The more the merrier as they say.)

All in all, Banks is a guy who likes to have fun and goof around but is also a dependable guy, past his flaws.

History: (retold in Banks' point of view, so expect a first-person naration)

Oh, hey. Hi. I hope you didn't wait for too long in there? I need to pack a few more things for the journey. So, what'd you want of me? An interview? Well, I never thought this journey would be my stepping stone to success. What? This is just to see if I am fit for the journey? Of course, I am fit. The Professor chose me right? What'd you want to know? Who am I? Well, I am Rupert Milton Banks, although my friends called me Banks back in Pokemon School. What'd else? Wait. You want to know everything? As in, from the start? Oh well. This could be a long story.

Anyway, hi. I am Banks. I was raised in the beautiful region of Johto, in the small city of Mahogany. My parents were trainers too, although they were Hoenn natives. Each of them were average trainers: my mother earned six badges before she got tired of the journey, and my father being in the top 36 of the Pokemon League when he competed. Well, enough of my parents. Being raised in the Mahogany City, I was sent to the Pokemon School in the city and did extra hours of Pokemon training with the gym leader after school. This kind of set-up went on for a few years, from when I was ten years old until my graduation when I was fourteen. Well, training under the gym leader certainly prepared me for the journey. My father expected me to become an Ice-type trainer because of my training but I did not show any specific interest in the said type. Well, I wanted to be an all-around trainer. I just wanted to train with my favorite Pokemon.

Anyway, unlike most trainers, I never dreamt of becoming the Pokemon Champion. Well, it's nice to follow the footsteps of other more powerful trainers (like that guy who was said to train in Mt. Silver. I mean, whoa) but I think it is better if I try to complete the Pokedex for one. Hold your horses, I know it is practically impossible during the beginning of my journey as I need to focus on fewer Pokemon to train before I expand my horizon but, hey. The completion of my Pokedex would be a long-term goal. Let's start off with a full team of six Pokemon, have a few Pokemon for back-up, collect the badges, participate if needed in the Pokemon League, not go cry if I lose, then collect the other species I have left throughout my journey. Well, that at least, is my plan.

The beginning of my Pokemon training is a great opportunity for me. Not for the Pokemon collection thing, although it would help, but with my lifelong dream of becoming independent. I wanted to be free from my parents' control over me (I'm not a bitter kid. I was just really bounded by their rules) and society itself. I want to do what my heart wants to do, you know? I'm an idealist and an optimist. I also like to think of myself as kind of a rebel, although in a more subtle way.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for myself. Wait, more? What else do you want to know? Oh, no. I don't really have an answer yet to "Who's my favorite Pokemon?" The only Pokemon I have ever interacted with is my Mom's Weavile, my father's Gyarados, and the Seel I occasionally snuck put from the gym after training hours. Plus the countless Swinub I had already mock-battled.

I have to leave. My father is going with me towards Newbark Town and the travel time is pretty long and uncomfortable as we have to ride his Pidgeot. Have I already mentioned uncomfortable?

4.gif

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
@MiltankRancher: Consider yourself reserved, you have 48 from now to complete your SU.

I'm away for the rest of the day, so if you ask for a reservation and don't get a reply just consider yourself reserved! Looking forward to getting this started!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
G/S/HG/SS CANON RP?! I'VE GOT TO JOINNN

2nd generation was my favourite generation, so if there's any RPs based in Johto I have to be in it. This sounds perfect. Consider me interested!

(insert Scyke's SU here)
Before anyone takes him - I choose Cyndaquil.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Awkward /ˈôkwərd/ (Adjective): Deliberately being Brianna Jenssen...

MAIN FACTS --- The birds and the bees...

Name: Brianna Brielle Jenssen. --- BREE ---
Theme: Butter Building - Kirby's Adventure.

IN-DEPTH --- When mommy dropped you on your head...

Appearance: By clicking the name of the character you'll be magically transportalized to a picture of a Mii that roughly looks like her.

Brianna stands at somewhere around 4 feet and a half. Meaning she's somewhat short. Her weight is of 130 lbs, so you can expect her to be a slim kind-of-girl. And it's true.

One thing that you'll notice is her long, well-groomed, black hair that falls all the way to her waist while forming a V shape. It is also brushed in a way that makes a tuft fall by the side of her eyes. Her eyes are big and round, and the color of chestnuts. Her peachy skin, along her arched eyebrows, make it look as if she has a look of decision in her face. Like she's ready to face whatever comes her way. Or something... It should also be noted that her somewhat smaller than normal nose and her bright, red lips make an incredible contrast with her other facial traits.

Her wardrobe is simple. A solid blue blouse with nothing particularly special about it, except for long, gray sleeves that cover her arms -and even her hands-. A pair of skinny-tight jeans of a crimson red can also be seen, alongside her pretty (but very uncomfortable) high-heels of a shiny white. Finally, her black messenger bag that she carries everywhere. Shapes in a rectangular fashion and decorated with stickers of many smilies and Pokémon. She uses it to store a plethora of items, at the single prize of rarely being able to retrieve the right item, should she ever need to.

Personality: Despite Brianna looking perfect, she's got quite an amount of defects. First, she's quite stubborn, and thus she will not accept her mistakes, even if they're huge. As in Texas kind-of huge. She's a little bit of a bipolar, and thus she'll be happy one second and furious in the next one. Just like "Er mah gerd I'm so happy WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKINA T?!"

She hates taking advice from others and at thus, she'll do everything in her own, unless she really needs help, but even then, she would never admit she's in need. A kind of girl that will always put others over herself in spite of her getting hurt in the process.

An impulsive young girl that barely stops to think before her actions. She doesn't think what she's doing. And as such, it is quite the frequent happening that she regrets what she did after a while.

Finally, she seems to be a magnet for bizarre happenings. There isn't much of an explanation to this. She simply finds a way to do awkward stuff that tends to scale in its degree of bizarreness with every time it happens. Name a scenario, any scenario, such as a Zubat getting stuck in her hair. You'd be surprised how many times that's happened by now.

History: It was sunny day in Philadelphia Violet City, like most of them just happen to be. A couple that had been together for a couple of decades was blessed with a young child. An individual of untaped, undiscovered and overall mysterious potential! Her surname is Jensen. She was named Brianna.

"No... Brielle."
"No! Brianna!"
"What, no, it's Brielle!"
"Arceus damnit, no! She'll be Brianna!"

This silly discussion was backed by even sillier arguments. To her father, Brianna is a name that was clearly crafted by Ho-Oh in its whole glory, which let those that heard it catch a glimpse of the almighty Arceus himself... her mother thought Brielle was a pretty name. Neither of them could agree as to what her name would, so they settled with both. And so came to be known Brianna Brielle Jenssen.

This child was as happy and cheerful as they can come. Playing with dolls, pretending to know how to apply makeup to themselves at age 4, fighting over the jar of cookies. The simple things. Life was good, and she couldn't complain about it...

But she wanted a Pokémon. Her mother was a renown Ace Trainer back when people insisted on the fact that there were only 150 Pokémon (151 in some instances). Plus, her father was always bragging to the neighbors about the Pokémon he kept.

Er mah gerd. Mine Feraligatrz is so coolz. So is mine Noctowlz. Oh my gee!

Days and nights would go by in which she would think about the perfect nicknames for every kind of Pokémon she knew of, eventually making a bunch of lists with several options. And every year she would ask for a Pokémon to be her birthday present. "You're young and clumsy... The time for you to befriend a Pokémon has yet to come, and now, if you excuse me, my Feraligatr and I need to impress the neighbors with our swag."

In spite of this, she's never held a grudge at her parents, and is actually very attached to them. So attached, in fact, that when she was finally allowed to receive a Pokémon -at New Bark Town-, she was rather hesitant and nearly decides to just stay with her family. But she was later convinced to follow her much anticipated journey by them both.

And that brings us to now.​

001.gif

Last edited:

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Would like to reserve Totodile, I should be able to put up my SU by tonight

Edit: Personality done

Edit: Appearance finished

Only the history left to do and I will be finished.

Finished
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
(Hey EliteBeats, does that name look familiar?) Will finish tomorrow morning. Done! I think. Not sure if there's more to add.

Name: Noelani "Noel" Darius

Appearance:

Noelani is an odd little Ducklett, name aside. She's a nice height, about four feet and three inches tall. A lass who frequently ran after the ocean waves since childhood, she has a light tan occasionally marred by thick layers of sunscreen. She could burn after all. A little muscle from working at home makes her no one special, but plenty to look at, even at this young age. Her hair is white, a trait she managed to receive from her family, birth family mind you. Puberty has not completely begun to bless her, nor does she want them to yet. She likes looking a little boyish.

Her eyes are striking, a surprising heterochromic pale blue with a ring of purple around the pupil. She enjoys them, finds them a lot of fun to scare people with because they look like a cat Pokemon's eyes. Noel frequently has a smile on her face, mischief and good cheer keeping her cheeks tinted a slightly pink and dimples on her face. On her forehead is an odd scar like a nick. She got it by accident when she was very little. Barely remembers it. At least there was no brain damage... probably.

Noel dresses with a mite of forethought. That would be because she is well aware of how much trouble she will be tempted to cause. So she wears blue jeans that are cut off just past her knees and a black short sleeved shirt. She loves short sleeves. If she has to wear a jacket, she will, but it's mean to make her. Her shoes are typically purple, because purple is AWESOME, you know. Closed toes shoes at the moment, like a mixture of sandal and gym shoe.

Noel also has no accessories, finding accessories silly and meant to be kept in bags for your rooms or something. So she has a black bag on her back but that's it.

Personality:

Noel is chipper, social, and also a terror to be handled on any given day.

She is, in other words, the near opposite of her father.

Noel is a vibrant ball of energy who would try to run across the region if given the chance. Full of pep, and capable of skipping almost anywhere, this just-past-ten-year-old is everything good and happy in the world, and she won't let you forget it. Bouncing on the balls of one foot half the time, she is not a loud person, but you would think she was. She can be all up in people's business sometimes, honestly. Her favorite thing to do is make friends. She will be the outstretched hand or peek over your shoulder.

Introverts beware.

Rarely is this girl unhappy. Rarely is this girl unenthusiastic. She's even happy if she loses. That means there's bigger and better chances to kick butt next time! Because there will be a next time, she just knows it. She's so happy for the winner that it hurts sometimes. Earnest and loyal are Noel as well and she makes it seem rather easy. She is confident too. She won't say she can do something if she absolutely can't. She'll certainly try anyway though. Silly. One of the few things her father taught her was to be kind to other people. Which is hilarious considering who he was. He doesn't want anyone else to be treated as he was, a freak, outcast. So he taught her to never do it. That wonderful Golden Rule comes in very handy. Help others as they would help you. Treat others as you wish to be treated. She lives by these rules and they are easily applied to Pokemon.

However, she also is a very childish kind of kid. She pouts easily. Not very spoiled, as a few adventures left her in quite a bit of danger, but things going wrong for someone else of generally going wrong can start the patterns of sulk or a tantrum. They can quickly fizzle out but we can never be too careful. Also, though she can be really, really smart, she also has a lot of trouble with listening. Or sitting still. She also is very quick to the punch and has this horrible habit of assuming things. Though Noel has been taught to observe like a superPokedex, she can't yet. Nor can she shut up when she does. It was a habit as a toddler of not lying. Well, we know where that got her.

Something that also gets her in trouble is her bad habit of teasing people. She never does it to make anybody angry persay, but she likes seeing people squirm. It's always made her giggle. Of course,embarrass her and it's a whole other can of beans. She has a habit of shouting when she gets mad. Otherwise, she never shouts. She just sometimes talks a little loud, a little awkwardly to cover silence. Noel is also prone to punching. Look out gaiz.

History:

Noel knows she was born to an unconventional teenager at the wrong time, and doesn't particularly care. Her father works very hard for her. She is not always happy, and sometimes was left wanting. However, she was always safe, and he always loved her. Still does, even. And he always had super strong Pokemon too. Apparently her name was her mother's idea. Bad one mom, really. So embarrassing. Oh well, it makes her different. She likes different.

Noel was born in Sinnoh. At least, it was supposedly Sinnoh. She spent the first few years of her life there, with her father and a man named Alexander, her unofficial "uncle". She remembered very little of that time, other than runes and letters and times spent in a large backyard chasing a Pokemon with white fur and a creature made of leaves.

Even faintly, she remembers those happy days.

Then, her father was not a constant, but he was around so often that he was practically there all the time. If he wasn't, a Pokemon was there, typically a mildly insane Raichu or a vain Milotic. They were good Pokemon, kind, if a little weird. At that time, she was very sick. Her father will never tell her what she was sick with, but it was something that should have never gone away, ruined her chances of becoming a trainer or much of anything. In normal circumstances, the age of ten would have been her last stop, if that long.

But... by a miracle, or perhaps divine meddling of some sort, Noelani recovered slowly for two years. Her father had done something but that something was a question never meant to be answered as far as she was concerned. She simply knew that he had solved it and come home. That was enough. It had to be enough for this very moment. Whatever it had done, it had changed her papa. He had been a rather rough, harsh man with a squishy core that a few people could see. After that, she saw more of his squishy, earnest core. And that was good. Yes, that was very good.

They moved to Olivine City not long after she had turned six and remained there. Uncle Xander had remained behind, but he visited once in a while and that was good. That was very good. Often enough, her father's Milotic took her to the beach while he worked. He was a cook. For someone like him, who was reputed to be one of the most knowledgeable archaeologists of the age, it seemed too humble and modest. He shouldn't even have to work. However, Noel knew her father. The anonymity of it was what he wanted. It was where he flourished, in quiet attention. She did wonder if that man he had met would ever actually find them. Or maybe Papa was going to look for him himself. She wondered a lot about that. Never aloud though. Aloud, she wanted him all to herself.

Sometimes, it bothered her that she only got phone calls from her mother. Then, Noel simply got over it. She was fickle at times, and she was busy even more. She was happier with her father.

Most of the time, if she wasn't outside towards the seawater, Noel would sit behind the counter in the restaurant, learning things with crayons and sailors telling old tales in her ear. Or she was bothering the Ampharos in the lighthouse. She would quite like an Ampharos. They were nice Pokemon, and strong too.

It was at one trip to the beach when she, eight years old, tried to catch a Pokemon without a Pokeball. It was a Krabby. She tried to carry it home and tame it. In return, she got a scar on her head. Oh well. It was funny, That was when she decided: she would have a Pokemon, no matter what.

And now, at the age of ten, that was exactly what she was going to do.

Her father had laughed at this. What had taken her so long to decide, he had asked.Even Alma the Absol had giggled at her. However, she was undeterred. She would go on a journey and she would beat everyone in her way until she had a team, just like her Papa's, a happy team. Maybe she would find a friend while she was at it.

It couldn't hurt to look.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Fuyu. I has no idea what you're talking about! tehehehehe!
Well, maybe I do? Who knows for sure? :D

Also, Turkish, is there a chance that our character can be an exception (as in, couldn't get to Elm's but did get a Pokemon from someone else as a gift)?. If not then Imma sign-up for Bulbasaur :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Is it fine if I reserve a spot with Chikorita (if you don't mind a new member in your RP)? :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Just wondering if there are any spots left open for a little roleplayer like me. I love the Johto region and so I would love to participate in your roleplay! Is there any possible way to squeeeeeeze me in? I will do anything for a spot! 8)

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Damn you water-types! Umm... reserve me up with... ANY POKEMON LEFT!

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
If there is anything left to reserve (Bulbasaur?) count me in! This shall be my SU placeholder. If there isn't... curse my lateness!

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
If there are none, is it possible to have the Ash Ketchum of the group, y'know, the guy who misses out on the options given 'cause he slept in?

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Sheeeeeeeeeit I wasted too much time debating on who I wanted to reserve that everyone is taken.

Dem PokeCommunity RPers, mang... they be like vultures.

Gandhi Savage

Years
Wow this has filled up really quick! I was expecting it to take a little longer but I suppose Gen II is pretty popular and journey roleplays are pretty fun (in my experience at least). Due to demand this has gotten I've decided to add in Togepi as an extra starter, mainly because it doesn't get much love, and partly because it's just so god damn cuteeeee.

@Scyke - Cyndaquil has been reserved for you.

@EliteBeats - You have a spot reserved for you. For now I'll reserve you Bulbasaur but I'm considering doing something to help people get a Pokémon of their choice in Cherrygrove town. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@YogiOne - Totodile has been reserved for you.

@Fuyu - Squirtle has been reserved for you. P.S. I can't remember, but did you get Squirtle in my Kanto roleplay too? Just wondering haha, glad to have you onboard again!

@Spectic - I hate to be this guy, but considering you only have 1 post it'll be hard to trust you to stay active. I'm sorry bud but I'm going to have to decline you.

@Curious - Anything you say? Just kidding, you have Chikorita reserved for you.

@jov0006 - I decided to add in one extra spot, since you were the seventh viable person to request a spot, Togepi has been reserved for you.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Wow this has filled up really quick! I was expecting it to take a little longer but I suppose Gen II is pretty popular and journey roleplays are pretty fun (in my experience at least). Due to demand this has gotten I've decided to add in Togepi as an extra starter, mainly because it doesn't get much love, and partly because it's just so god damn cuteeeee.

@Scyke - Cyndaquil has been reserved for you.

@EliteBeats - You have a spot reserved for you. For now I'll reserve you Bulbasaur but I'm considering doing something to help people get a Pokémon of their choice in Cherrygrove town. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@YogiOne - Totodile has been reserved for you.

@Fuyu - Squirtle has been reserved for you. P.S. I can't remember, but did you get Squirtle in my Kanto roleplay too? Just wondering haha, glad to have you onboard again!

@Spectic - I hate to be this guy, but considering you only have 1 post it'll be hard to trust you to stay active. I'm sorry bud but I'm going to have to decline you.

@Curious - Anything you say? Just kidding, you have Chikorita reserved for you.

@jov0006 - I decided to add in one extra spot, since you were the seventh viable person to request a spot, Togepi has been reserved for you.

...I'm reading all the lines here and I am fairly certain that Charmander is not yet reserved. If that is indeed the case and I'm not just missing something, which I think I might be since, c'mon, it's Charmander, would I be able to reserve a slot for the little guy?

Edit: Yeah I was missing the second freaking post to the entire thread. Crap. >.< Sorry guys. I'll just sit here and lurk.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Oh darn it. Well, if it's not too much to ask, may I be put on that list where if there is an open spot I can try for it? xD

& Good luck guys, and have fun!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
...I'm reading all the lines here and I am fairly certain that Charmander is not yet reserved. If that is indeed the case and I'm not just missing something, which I think I might be since, c'mon, it's Charmander, would I be able to reserve a slot for the little guy?

Edit: Yeah I was missing the second freaking post to the entire thread. Crap. >.< Sorry guys. I'll just sit here and lurk.

Puppeter, if you really want to join then I'll give my spot to you, and you can have Cyndaquil. I don't mind at all, I'm already part of a few RPs so this way I can be more committed to them ;)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I very much appreciate the offer, Scyke, but I wouldn't want to force you out just because I was a bit slower on the draw. Not to mention, Sovereign actually got his first request in before me. If you'd like to hand over your spot to anybody, it should be him.

Again, I'm very thankful, but I wouldn't want to take anyone's spot if they still want it. It just wouldn't sit well with me.

Back