• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
21768?

Went, how did you manage to TRIPLE post? I don't even know what number to put.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
21768?

YOU JUST DOUBLE POSTED. Are you a secret admin, Gabri?

Gabri

m8
Years
I honestly thought there was an anti-doublepost system for non-staff.

Lol no and don't ever want to be one.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

UNI TOMORROW??????? No thank you. I'm on summer holidays from that place till September, thank Arceus :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

One Fact About my Life: I was born on the year PokeCommunity started.
I have something to show you

Terms of Service said:
Registration.
Registration is not required to view certain Content. However, you are required to register if you wish to post a comment or upload a video, or view certain other Content. You MUST be age 13 years or older to register on our community. If you become a Registered Member of pokecommunity.com, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Registration Account. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete, and correct information at the time of registration, and to promptly update this information as needed so that it remains true, accurate, complete, and correct. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of pokecommunity.com if individuals from more than one household access pokecommunity.com using any single Registration Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others outside your household may not access pokecommunity.com using your name in whole or in part without our permission. If you believe someone has accessed pokecommunity.com using your Registration Account and password without your authorization, e-mail us immediately at [email protected].

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

I'll just assume angelomanalo is terrible at math and assumed PC was started at least 2 years before they thought!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
You MUST be age 13 years or older to register on our community.

I'm just going to raise my eyebrows in contemplation for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back