• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
Years
  • Hi! I am BloodFrostX! It's been a long time since I've done an into thread so frankly I don't remember quite how they go. So here are some facts about me:

I enjoy Sonic, Pokémon, Zelda, Mario, Etrian Odyssey, Final Fantasy, Halo, Ecco the Dolphin, Harry Potter, Hayao Miyazaki, Drawling, Writing Words, Pepsi, Sonata Arctica, Green Day, Powerglove, Crush 40, and men :p

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I am welcomed with open arms into this exotic community.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Did you happen to link your facts? Because you can't really post links until you reach 15 posts or more. That's fine, at least you have an intro thread and you introduced yourself a little. :3 Welcome aboard! Don't worry about it.

I see you're a Sonic fan? There's a fan club down at Fan Clubs & Groups where you can join the club and you can talk Sonic all you want. Most PC members here are Sonic fans so you're not the only one. :3 Aside from Sonic, depending on your interests, you'll pretty much find anything you like here...besides Pokemon! PC is a diverse community that will always make you want to stay. :3

Anyways, have a wonderful stay here in the community and have fun! You can shoot me a message if you wanna talk, and don't hesitate to contact a staff member for any questions.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hey BloodFrost. Welcome to the PokéCommunity!

Before you post, be sure to check out the rules of the forums. Doing that'll make it a lot less likely for you to get infracted. Also be sure to check out the section-specific rules (if applicable), as we do have them. :)

The staff are people with bolded usernames, and look like such:
    • Administrators (manage the forums)
    • Super Moderators (moderate all forums)
    • Moderators (moderate specific forums)

They'll be happy to help you with issues regarding the forums. Oh, and if it's something section-specific, be sure to talk to the section's local moderator rather than going straight to the higher staff.

Also, there's Rukario, who owns the PokéCommunity and handles supporter donations. So if you donate, PM him.

There's another usergroup, [supporter]PC Supporters[/supporter], who are users who have donated money to keep PC going; these people aren't staff, although it may look that way.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a nice time browsing the forums!

—[supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter]

P.S. Your avatar made me think of Sonic, so I had to change mine. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • OMG it's Sanic the Hedgehog! XD Welcome to PC BloodFrostX!

As a fan of Sonic and other games , you'll fit well at Video Games. You can talk about Sonic and all other video not related to Pokemon there. And like my friend Megan said, you can also visit Fan Clubs & Groups and start a Sonic fan club! You find many club that might related to any of your interest. And if a club for it is not made yet, you can always make one yourself. You might also be interested in General Entertainment too as well cause there is where you can talk about tv show, music and movies such as Green Day, Harry Potter and Crush 40 plus anime too.

You're a creative person I see. I love to draw too (if that's what you meant by drawling lol) and it's been a hobby of mine since 6th grade. I also like writing too! I've been wanting to post a few stories online but I've never had a chance to write them. :( Hopefully someday though! You can post any artwork in Art & Design and all writing in Fan Fiction & Writing. Both of these section have very helpful users who frequent them. Many people are more than willing to help you improve your works through their comments. Many users here are actually pretty nice and it's not hard to get along with others. I hope you can start chatting and posting around with all the variety we have!

Hope your stay and journey is epic. If you ever need anything just get hold of a moderator or other staff AlexTheRose mentioned. See you later!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • Welcome! You have a fantastic taste in games because I love most of the ones you listed! I hope you can make a lot of friends here, I have already and I joined a couple days ago.

Do you prefer a specific type of Pokemon?

Back